Raja spoked to his daughter !!

vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
There was a Live interview of Raja in Sahara NCR.....he was asked whether he got to meet his daughter and he replied saying..yes i spoked to my daughter and was very happy...he said she too was happy and everybody in her school called her bigboss's daughter,woh dekho big boss ki beti.......

On this show they talked abt Ashu ,Monika & Raja..........Abt ashu , there was no interview, they showed his success trip on some open vehicle...his relatives distributing sweets.

Monica's i missed.......

Raja...they asked abt Sanjay's party...he said that some news channels didnt show the whole footage and also asked abt the ramp walk( where he removed the shirt) he said the same thing which he said earlier......then they asked  was all this gussa  because Ashu won....Raja said he is happy that Ashu won and Rahul has no hand in Ashu's victory........he said woh kahawat hai na...aur woh ek bade actor ka film bhi hai...jo jeeta wohi sikander.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

thas great news....really happy for him....was it over the phone, or he got to meet her, did they mention?

vinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk_lover

thas great news....really happy for him....was it over the phone, or he got to meet her, did they mention?

He said maine apni beti se bhat ki hai......I think its over the phone..they didnt mention.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats amazing! It seems that she likes her father now.

Aww im soo happy for him and her.
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Thats awesome. I am so happy for him.
veekay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is a very good news. I am really happy for him.
tv addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i smsed him saying i was really happy to hear he spoke to Pallu! he replied saying that he had talked to her and that he was very happy!๐Ÿ˜Š

pata nahin hamare dil ko itna thandak kyun pahunch raha hai uski happy news sunke! man we indians are total emotional suckers i must say!!! 90 days ko ek aadmi daily tv pe dekh ke aadat si ho gayi hai! sheesh!

what i'm even happier about is to see so many IFers on this forum feeling the same way i do about his pain for his child and sharing in his happiness. especially in times like these when there is so much hatred. 15 hrs plus on tv of attacks is scary. all is not lost for humanity yet! i hope all IFers and their families in mumbai are safe.
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv addict

i smsed him saying i was really happy to hear he spoke to Pallu! he replied saying that he had talked to her and that he was very happy!๐Ÿ˜Š

pata nahin hamare dil ko itna thandak kyun pahunch raha hai uski happy news sunke! man we indians are total emotional suckers i must say!!! 90 days ko ek aadmi daily tv pe dekh ke aadat si ho gayi hai! sheesh!

what i'm even happier about is to see so many IFers on this forum feeling the same way i do about his pain for his child and sharing in his happiness. especially in times like these when there is so much hatred. 15 hrs plus on tv of attacks is scary. all is not lost for humanity yet! i hope all IFers and their families in mumbai are safe.

So, addict... it was his real number then? Its cool you went ahead and called up... Now I'm kinda happy that he got to know about his fans here on IF...
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmmm thts good for him , only one thing abt him anyone can blindfoldedly believe is tht he indeed loves his daughter . u can trust him that much.
tv addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@immunoblotji, i still haven't called him and my mom is still laughing over it!! she wants to speak to him too!!

@roy, thanks for saying that and also for mentioning his positive habits in the 'write soemthing positive abt raja' thread๐Ÿ˜Š