Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

abladabla

abladabla

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Bollywood News from bollywoodblitz.com

Shahid and Kareena - "Both of us are looking at a permanent relationship."

His debut film was a hit. But Shahid Kapoor is treading the Bollywood waters cautiously, doing two films at a time.

The son of Pankaj Kapoor, he has been hailed as a star in the making, thanks to his acting and dancing abilities. And he is also enjoying a "very special friendship" with heroine Kareena Kapoor.

"Both of us are looking at a permanent relationship. Neither of us is frivolous. Hopefully, (we will have) a long and fruitful future," Shahid told in an interview.

How special is your friendship with Kareena Kapoor?

Very, very special. I think she's the best thing to have happened in my life in the last few years - I know I don't have that many years behind me, but enough to know when something special happens. She's one of the nicest human beings I've met. I know her for seven months. And I know her as someone who speaks her mind. And that's why some of her colleagues get a chance to lash out at her. But I like her for her frankness. One can always trust upfront people.

The two of you are very contrasting people.

Well she's temperamental and I'm quite calm. I think that's one of the reasons we get along. Actually we both find qualities in one another that we don't in ourselves possess. And I think we are able to bring out those qualities in each other, that's very important. I enjoyed coming in touch with my impulsive side through her. I'm not an introvert. But yes in the last few years I've begun to take my life and career seriously. I just love acting so much that I don't need to try to be serious about it. It's as enjoyable to me as having ice creams.

What sort of future do you see together?

Hopefully, a long and fruitful future. In seven months I've got to know her so well.

And marriage?

Both of us are looking at a permanent relationship. Neither of us is frivolous. We hardly get time together, and whatever time we've, we make sure it's valuably used.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Shahid and Kareena Marry..?" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~sheena*~

*~sheena*~

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
thankz abladabla
for sharin that

bollyfreak

bollyfreak

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...i think eventually they will get married. not soon though..i doubt they would. theyre both way too young and immature.

x_TaniSha_x

x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I think they prollie will

Thnx for tha acticle :D

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
thanx for the articleSmile

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member