Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I have been trying to stop Nutty from reading all the horrifying things about Mumbai attacks but today I myself ended up reading some eye wittness ka interviews on the BBC site and am just left gaping in shock I mean some of the things mentioned is so dammed inhuman ki its impossible ot imagine that these people actually did it all

Do u all know what these people did in the Nariman House?...they had pilled the bodies of five hostages whome they killed just like that and on top of their bodies they had planted a bomb which was kind of hidden so if anyone who tried to remove the bodies would actually end up detonating the bomb that would have blown the whole building....i mean am just left aghast...who does this?...what kind of ethics is it?...keeping a bomb ond ead bodies?..i mean bloody helll atleast give them some respect after they r dead atleast let them be in peace now...its only and only thanx to the NSG commandos who had the insight into their cruelty and actually first checked for live bombs before removing the bodies else the hwole building owuld have been doomed to dust...its just way too haunting to even think about imagine what would have been the commandos' first reaction to actually see such inhuman scenes i mean i salute their courage man they too are humans they too might obviously get a bit disturbed by seeing all this with their own eyes but the way they steal their emotions and work just for one mission one aim is just beyond belief...God Bless those men God really really bless those men

and i aslo read up that the biggest fear now is ki this owuld be the most commonly used technique of terrorism coz they all saw to what extent they can dampen the spirits of not just the people actually being targetted of not just the city in which it all happens but the whole country the whole world per say...i mena it was actually a mental trauma for one and all...and its said that these people were so so fearless so damemd confident as if they owned the place and they knew that there owuld be no ressiitance what  so ever...after firing indiscriminately at the Cafe they ACTUALLY WALKED their way into Taj IMAGINETHAT..they walked form the cafe to the Taj fearlessly into the streets raging fire every dammed where killing any and everyone just BLINDLY and we could not do ANYTHING...just the mare thought of their unfallable atittude is giving me creeps..its written that this form of terrorism is called "Fidayeen" where the terrorists r ordered to fight till the very end till they don't die fighting in literal sense its called "death-defying"....no wonder these people were so so fearless they had nothing to loose at all nothing at all...

i dunno yaar its all so dammed horrific and frustrating the whole nation now is trying to get a grip and move on form ths trauma but whats worse is that as soon as these wounds starrt to heal a little bit there owuld be some new terror news to rage havock and again we would be thrown in this same gloomy dispair...u won't believe it has impacted everyone's mind ot such an extent that we shiver at any unsual noise..like Sunday morning during the wee hours somebody started bursting crackers in our street and we all woke up and got hell frightened thinking there has bene firing or blasts somewhere int he vicinity only minutes after we realized these r just crackers...but none the less the fright settled in and i myself clutched to my Sis only then i could sleep again.....and today morning while travelling in the Metro i just kept my fingers crossed coz the thought of the possibility of a blast wouldn't leave me...its just so bloody unfair i mean living your life with the thought that u might be blown up in the next second is jus so dammed unfair...and the worst hting is there is no end to all this madness everything is just so not in our hands..its a dammed helpless feeling  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mumbai People R U all Safe? (Page 5)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FateBeChanged

IF-Rockerz

FateBeChanged

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

yaa that stupid rr patil how can he ever say taht he even said taht hey wanted to kill 500 people but we have limited themt o so much few numbers
so what can you bring back those lives instaed of taking actions he is just making such statemments he  should have been attacked by thsoe terrorists

then only he woud know the trauma people inside went thrugh for two days 

the governement had warnings about this from before still they didnt take any action

and its so surprising that this terrorists came from kashmir to porbander tehn to mumbai through trains and ships and where there before too near nariman house and in taj as guests but still they werent checked once anywhere  their luggage everything was allowed so easily where the hell alll systems goes at this times AngryAngryConfused

the only thing they do after this is tighten the security for few days when all these happen and then forget the past and start being ignorant againConfused

all these things is so sickening and we cant sit like these hand in hand we need to take action against this better start from assembling in gateway

pleasee tell me is this true cause none of my freinds  know about this and we didnt even get  official message about this  where did you get this message rachConfused

its not a official thing sushi..just a drive started by sum tv actors i think...a fiim actor ashish chowdhary lost his sis and brother in law in this attack...and at deir funeral gathering sumone suggested dis thing to be held at gateway of india just to work out the majority of people who r equally frustrated and angry at d system..my neighbour forwarded me this text..she got it from sonia kapoor...i am not sure how many r in it..and how many of them will actually turn up...me and sum of my friends r determined to be there...

however der r speculations....rumours here dat not all terrorists are killed...d one who got caught said 15 of them landed at mumbai..and i guess only 10 got killed and one is caught..dat makes it 11...so der is stilll fear dat sum are still at loose...hope its not at all true..and its just rumours

angel3142

IF-Dazzler

angel3142

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxliz

its not a official thing sushi..just a drive started by sum tv actors i think...a fiim actor ashish chowdhary lost his sis and brother in law in this attack...and at deir funeral gathering sumone suggested dis thing to be held at gateway of india just to work out the majority of people who r equally frustrated and angry at d system..my neighbour forwarded me this text..she got it from sonia kapoor...i am not sure how many r in it..and how many of them will actually turn up...me and sum of my friends r determined to be there...

however der r speculations....rumours here dat not all terrorists are killed...d one who got caught said 15 of them landed at mumbai..and i guess only 10 got killed and one is caught..dat makes it 11...so der is stilll fear dat sum are still at loose...hope its not at all true..and its just rumours

ohh ok  there are  drives going on  but do we get solution from that we need to get a proper  solution and system  cause governemnt doeosnt act only it would do his work for some time and then go into doom and then again such situaion would arrive
 ya even i heard   some of terrorists are still free cause they arrived with 26 people and till now only 20 or 22 are killed these arent rumours its true some of them are still free dont know what will happen they would again try to creat a havocAngry

and you know i saw a news that said the navy commandos had got news at 11 only 1 a1/2 hr after the terorists started attackAngryAngryDead
 still it took them 3 hrs to come at actual sight they came there at night 2 cause there wasnt airport facility and they had to wait in delhi airport for more than 2 hrs and had to even come walking there to get plane cause they didnt had direct plane from assam to mumbai and we lost the crucial 3 hrs where so many people could have saved cause that was time when most of them were shot Confused
look how our system is they cant even arrange a plane in such crucial situation i dont know whats going to happen Confused

i would try to be there rach  not sure cause its too risky Confused i am so confused i wanna be there Cry

i hope we fight against this  and get a proper secured countryTongue

Edited by angel3142 - 01 December 2008 at 12:53am

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 3:59am | IP Logged
smriti vr livin it....passin d metro junctn 2dy 4 skul n on my way bck frm skul wsd wrst thng eva!!!!!!!!!!!! it flt lyk i cud feel wht evry1 musv gne thrgh at tht momnt!!!!!! also wnt n sw narimn hous n al cumpltly blwn up n taj's halat....

ystrdy v hd a candl peace mrch n dre wre thousndssss of ppl tht cme 2gtha 2 light cndles infrnt of tridnt....it ws soooo sad 2 c d wndw panes abs shttrd n pinnd wth bullts.....

it ws yt anotha hrribl thng tht cudv hppnd bt lyk my princpl in skul reali askd me rflct on dis....4gt bout d politicns 4gt bout d terrorsts...thnk of wht u cn do in a lil way 2 mke thngs betta...mke ppl feel betta so tht u urslf feel betta.....its 4 u 2 accpt 1st tht ur feelin fearful or ngry or numb....n den tke actn....evn jus hlpin out 2 sum1 cn b d actn if u don wnna gt in2 d limelyt....

dres antha peac march agn on dis wednsdy.....i realy hpe i gt 2 c mre ppl thn dre wre ystrdy....

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funky n crazy

smriti vr livin it....passin d metro junctn 2dy 4 skul n on my way bck frm skul wsd wrst thng eva!!!!!!!!!!!! it flt lyk i cud feel wht evry1 musv gne thrgh at tht momnt!!!!!! also wnt n sw narimn hous n al cumpltly blwn up n taj's halat....

ystrdy v hd a candl peace mrch n dre wre thousndssss of ppl tht cme 2gtha 2 light cndles infrnt of tridnt....it ws soooo sad 2 c d wndw panes abs shttrd n pinnd wth bullts.....

it ws yt anotha hrribl thng tht cudv hppnd bt lyk my princpl in skul reali askd me rflct on dis....4gt bout d politicns 4gt bout d terrorsts...thnk of wht u cn do in a lil way 2 mke thngs betta...mke ppl feel betta so tht u urslf feel betta.....its 4 u 2 accpt 1st tht ur feelin fearful or ngry or numb....n den tke actn....evn jus hlpin out 2 sum1 cn b d actn if u don wnna gt in2 d limelyt....

dres antha peac march agn on dis wednsdy.....i realy hpe i gt 2 c mre ppl thn dre wre ystrdy....

I wanna goooo! Ad  am stuck in these stupid exams!Ouch

But actually seeing the destruction and the carnage must have been horrible vanshi!!!

But one of the results of this thing is that they hv sacked shivraj patil... hope RR Patil is the one to go next!!! That sucker definitely should be kicked out! And then Vilasrao Deshmuch....wow...coming in to inspect taj and trident oberoi with his son and ramgopal verma....another unbelievable, insensitive act...you know I don't think even this attack made any impact on our dear dear politicians...tey don't seem to be affected at ALL...and ramgopal verma...has he no shame????? How dare he go about scrutinizaing hor exactly the attacks were carried out and how exactly people were killed and murdered in cold blood just so that he can make a movie out of this and make quick money on this tragedy????????

And tht Vilasrao has the audacity to say: I am not going to give up my chair because LK Advani didnt resign when the Parliament attacks occurred and narendra modi didnt resign and all...

They just wanna curl up on their stupid chairs!

And one of the things I noticed that when the Parliament was attacked a few years ago, just because it was an attack on these politicians, they had mobilized the entier indian army towards the indo-pak border because there culd have been a war then

But now, in these attacks, Mumbai has been attacked...and they aren't directly under threat and their precious parliament hasn't been attacked, they are doing nothing even though Pakistan has mobilized its army towards the border and are in readiness fo any sort of war.

I dunno whats gonna happen in Mumbai and India in terms of security because the last few times nothing happened...everyone was scared for about a month or two and eeryone forgot about security after that...but this time they are actually sacking people so thats a good sign....

From our side, as citizens we should be alert....we should first look for unattended baggage at railway stations and bags thrown in garbage cans and alert the cops.
And we should try to follow the rules an not make a fuss when police are doing routine checking of bags and all...and also in malls coz malls are obviously the next easy target.

And yeah  read Shobha De's article today and I agree with what she said: Mumbai...be angry...remain angry...don't let your anger go and don't forget....put your anger to constructive use...

I relly hope they boot out quite a few more politicians  esp that RR Patil!!!!! And even Narendra Modi and especially Laloo rasad Yadav---- the most ridiculous thing that ever occurred in Indian politics

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 5:28am | IP Logged
u kno wht! dis tym al u guys abv 18....whn d genrl electns cum let dre b not a singl vote 4 any party nyyyy ministry nyyyy politcn.....dse guys realiiiii need a lssn....its cummin 2 a point whr d entir misnsty is gnna disslv......jus keep ur fingres crssd.....presendtl rule shud b dclrd....bt whts worrysm is...can pratibha patil evn use her pwrs prprly??? ughhh

lil_aashi

Goldie

lil_aashi

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funky n crazy

u kno wht! dis tym al u guys abv 18....whn d genrl electns cum let dre b not a singl vote 4 any party nyyyy ministry nyyyy politcn.....dse guys realiiiii need a lssn....its cummin 2 a point whr d entir misnsty is gnna disslv......jus keep ur fingres crssd.....presendtl rule shud b dclrd....bt whts worrysm is...can pratibha patil evn use her pwrs prprly??? ughhh

I swear to god vanshi...I am not going to vote at all... at ne cost..I remember this advertisment at this point of time of jaago re jaago some tea ki advertisment...mera dimaag itna zyada satka hua tha..hey bhagguuuu...hattss off to all those who laid down their lives....hatss off!!Clap

lil_aashi

Goldie

lil_aashi

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged

if the Indian Government is not taking any action at this point of time also...then m simply ashamed o this and nothing else...we all flaut like records that HUMARA BHARAT MAHAAn..is this the way it is MAHAAN?? I mean it is just the very limit..one cannot even imagine what must have been over there man...shittt man.....Angry reallyy feelingso irritated and wasted..completely wasted man...Angry Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry... I came to know that all these are common people who are shown reallyyy terrible videos to brain wash them..and then they dance on the tunes of these evildoers Angry Angry  Angry  Angry, nobody is a born terrorist man...this all is inculcated in them...you know these people used to laugh loudly after killing the innocent people man.Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry Angry Angry Angry, may their soul never ever rest in peace man....Angry  Angry Angry  Angry Angry Angry, shucks yarr...luk at this terrible heights....bullshit Angry Angry Angry 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top