Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 29 November 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
yeah the making people stand in a line and kill them is freaky. its the worst kind of death anyone can ever get. i pray for peace for all of them.

vanshi...m so sad n sorry for u....16 ppl....its horrible i feel so bad just thinking abt it...i cant even begin to imagine what u mst be going through...what all thse ppl who lost their lives had gone through.

and u know what guys....in mumbai mirror frontpage they had a "sensational" exclusive on the only terrorist to be captured alive.

He was taken for questioning and you know...the bloody ****ard had the audacity to say "please let me live". yes, i say....let him live....cyt off his hands and legs AND his tongue (so that he cant even help any terrorist verbally n the future) and then throw him in some hellhole and then lets see how he takes it.

And then he apparently broke down after seeing his fellow terrorist's mutilated body.....big deal...u bloody ****** aftr what you have done and the way you have killed so many ppl....y and how DARE u even think of any pity from mumbaikars and indians.
I wish they show him how each and everyone of his fellows were killed in excruciating detail.

This captured terrorist was the one who killed the three top officials of mumbai police....salaskar, karkare and kamte by spraying them with bullets and then throwing them out of the jeep.

a sms was circulating amongst the mumbaikars...

"Forgiving a terrorist is left to God. But fixing their appointment with God is our responsibility"---Indian Army.

So true....i cannot even comprehend how anyone...even God can forgive them.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mumbai People R U all Safe? (Page 4)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 29 November 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
so true even i read dat ...sum stupid shitty dog he was...n dad gt dat messg of d army its so true..u shudve seen dad all thru these days..being an ex armymen n facing these situations of the border he cud relate so closely..once we herd farookh sheikh on tv critising d forces fr being week in finishing d terrorists n he gt damn pissed off ..i mean how can ppl critise sum1 wen dey dnt even noe wt is d actual situations..all these ppl shud be sent there to see wt it feels like..specially dat marathi manoos neta thakrey dat ****** is sumwhere hiding in his hole right now coward...

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

so true even i read dat ...sum stupid shitty dog he was...n dad gt dat messg of d army its so true..u shudve seen dad all thru these days..being an ex armymen n facing these situations of the border he cud relate so closely..once we herd farookh sheikh on tv critising d forces fr being week in finishing d terrorists n he gt damn pissed off ..i mean how can ppl critise sum1 wen dey dnt even noe wt is d actual situations..all these ppl shud be sent there to see wt it feels like..specially dat marathi manoos neta thakrey dat ****** is sumwhere hiding in his hole right now coward...

oh yeah ur dad s an ex-armyman!! He must really know some of the inside workings of the army naa

well....it wasn't even raj thakeray that got me pissed off u know

It's that bloody minister....RR Patil...that man has the gall and the audacity to say: Aise bade bade sheheron mein aisi cheezein hot rehti hai

I mean WHAT the HELL was THAT????????
Has he lost his senses???? How can he be so insensitive???? I dare him to say that same line to all those people who died....to Karkare....who was assassinated in such a brutal way and all the people who become innocent targets...

And what about that other dumb guy....Narendra Modi??!!! He's going around giving money to the officers who were killed...He offered money to Karkare's family and they got so offended that they refused!!!
And this was the politician who was criticizing Karkare for the way he handled the Malegaon blasts case and Modi was the one who brought up the religion angle I think.

Our politicians are JUST outrageously gonna doom our country for sure!

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged
u guys shud hve seen wth dat lndon based guy sohail said on india today.....it was so true....he actly brght d true pictr of our politncs out....
also dres 1 thng whch i gtta kno frm sum1...apprntly d 3 top mst offcrs died...n its said 2 b plnnd....nw dis is d chpest n d mst ghatia thng tht cn eva b dne by d so calld "leadrs of our cntry"...it actly mkes sens 2...hw 3 top mst offcrs gt out 2getha alne...n den al 3 gne in secnds...jus lyk tht....its a shame....

bt ssersli d questn remns...ppl lyk me or 4 tht mttr ny1 hre isnt gnna gt in2 politcs cuz of dis dirt n filth....in such a situatn its jus dse sorta ppl dre....unles v bring bout a chnge nuthns gnna evn hppn....

lts jus hpe tht manmohn singh as d financ ministr does a lil bit of gud if nuthn 2 sve d droppin econmy n chitambrm as new home mnistr....lets c....

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged
these politicians shud first be made to go at a border face d bullets den stand in the elections n give these tippanis

maxliz

IF-Rockerz

maxliz

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funky n crazy

u guys shud hve seen wth dat lndon based guy sohail said on india today.....it was so true....he actly brght d true pictr of our politncs out....
also dres 1 thng whch i gtta kno frm sum1...apprntly d 3 top mst offcrs died...n its said 2 b plnnd....nw dis is d chpest n d mst ghatia thng tht cn eva b dne by d so calld "leadrs of our cntry"...it actly mkes sens 2...hw 3 top mst offcrs gt out 2getha alne...n den al 3 gne in secnds...jus lyk tht....its a shame....

bt ssersli d questn remns...ppl lyk me or 4 tht mttr ny1 hre isnt gnna gt in2 politcs cuz of dis dirt n filth....in such a situatn its jus dse sorta ppl dre....unles v bring bout a chnge nuthns gnna evn hppn....

lts jus hpe tht manmohn singh as d financ ministr does a lil bit of gud if nuthn 2 sve d droppin econmy n chitambrm as new home mnistr....lets c....

dta was a statement from d laskhar-e-toiba site to indicate dat it wasn't dem but sum hindu terrorists who did the attacks as hemant karkare was investigating d malegaon blast..i don't think ders any truth in this..d captured terrorist confessed that he's from d lakshar-e-toiba gang..

my dad is friends with the secretary of ACP Kamthe who was killed in the attacks and he said d bullet just went through his helmet into his head killing him on spot..he was using a substandard helmet..just imagine..our police are not even given proper protection to fight against dese terrorists using sophisticated weapons....i solely blame the government for this..dey have ignored all the warnings reg the terror attacks and now they think just by removing shivaji patil..dey will shrug off the responsibility....our cm is busy attending filmfare awards to be concerned abt all this...

i hope dey r not let off the hook so easily..d gov is answerable to all those innocent people who lost their loved ones and deir lives..and to those who lived these 4 days in sheer terror...i hope dey lose heavily in the next election..

Edited by maxliz - 30 November 2008 at 11:48pm

maxliz

IF-Rockerz

maxliz

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

these politicians shud first be made to go at a border face d bullets den stand in the elections n give these tippanis

yeah..let RR patil be the first in line of the bullets,,,den we can ask him wat is "choti choti batein" for him...i think dey r worse den those terrorists..

hey guys..r u aware of this ..den here it is...ders dis drive going on started by d mumbaikars..involving ordirnary citizens and d celebrities..a kinda non-co-operation movement which was spearheaded by gandhi......a nameless leaderless movement..just to show them how many we are and how tired and frustrated we are ,,,ld idea is to come together at GATEWAY OF INDIA ON WEDNESDAY 3RD DEC IN EVENING 6 PM....just to show d gov that we r not happy and we need a change

i know gateway of india is a very scary place to be right now..plus its a working day..but i think one needs to be a part of it..a revolution needs to start from sumwhere..however small..maybe dis will be the one

angel3142

IF-Dazzler

angel3142

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
yaa that stupid rr patil how can he ever say taht he even said taht hey wanted to kill 500 people but we have limited themt o so much few numbers
so what can you bring back those lives instaed of taking actions he is just making such statemments he  should have been attacked by thsoe terrorists

then only he woud know the trauma people inside went thrugh for two days 

the governement had warnings about this from before still they didnt take any action

and its so surprising that this terrorists came from kashmir to porbander tehn to mumbai through trains and ships and where there before too near nariman house and in taj as guests but still they werent checked once anywhere  their luggage everything was allowed so easily where the hell alll systems goes at this times AngryAngryConfused

the only thing they do after this is tighten the security for few days when all these happen and then forget the past and start being ignorant againConfused

all these things is so sickening and we cant sit like these hand in hand we need to take action against this better start from assembling in gateway

pleasee tell me is this true cause none of my freinds  know about this and we didnt even get  official message about this  where did you get this message rachConfused

Edited by angel3142 - 30 November 2008 at 10:26am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top