Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 2:47am | IP Logged
chck wth ur frnd....dey say mst of taj has been evacuatd...its oberois dats lft nw...may ur frnds sistr cum bck safe n sound!....its insane....

n u kno whts bad dey say deyr gettin justic 4 muslims...dey r doin d opposte! dre r soooooo mny wnderful muslims i knooo.....i hv dem as frnds!!! n nw thnx 2 sum of dese terrorists d entire sect is gnna b blamed! its nt fair!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mumbai People R U all Safe? (Page 3)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cuhrazy.Anisha

IF-Dazzler

Cuhrazy.Anisha

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Im so glad every1 is safe . Man dis is soo bloody crazyy .. how can their conscious  even allow them to think of doing sumthing so nasty ...in d name of jihad  they r killing  innocent ppl whu got bloody nuthin to do wid all dis nonsense  ,,they think they r benefiting their community but they r doing nuthing but tarnishing it ... innocent muslims will be glared at wid hatred filled eyes bcuz of these bunch of maniacs whu have no brain of der own n do watever their leaders tell thm to ...taking aay lives of innocent ppl  ..making hundreds of ids orphans making hundred of wives widows hundreds of husbands widowers .... elderly ppl loosing their young kids ..thousands of lives have been destroyed for ever n nuthing can restore wat has been tampered ...the taj n the oberoi towers will be repaired n will be standing tall once again ina  few weeks tym ..but wat about the ppl whuv lost der loved ones ? who can retsore that? god? terrorists? police or the politicians? bloody no one can !

such terrorists may wat religion they myt belong to ..they shud be hanged in public they have got f**king no ryt to breathe they shud die n go to hell to be grilled by d devil they r so bloody nasty that they actually dun even deserve to go to hell ...i dont even know wat theyd eserve for the crime theyve commited

i feel lyk slaughtering each of them by my own hands ...thes eppl shud becaught n shud be handed over to the families of the victims ...that wud gv sum justice to the victims...

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Well like smriti said am safe...n I am glad all the others whom I know r safe too.

As for the act....I just dunno wat to say.......it always hurts to see innocent ppl dying for no fault of thiers.....n the worst r the ones who r still hostages with the terrorists n have no surety abt their life n r living each moment with so much fear

I just hope this ends soon n everyone is rescued safe n sound.

Really sorry to hear abt ur teacher vanshi.......I dunno how life can be so cruel on someone.......really wish n pray that atleast ur close ones stuck up in Trident r rescued safe n sound

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 9:02am | IP Logged
ooooohhhhhhhhhh i was completely unaware about all this just now,now! when i ran into with those news flashes. ash jaani, divya,vanshi,ashi,smritooo,aparna di,shell aur sabbbb how are you guys????? am scared am so am!!!

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I heard about what's happened last night....i signed into net and yahoo homepage came up and couldn't believe the headline that i was reading. This is so bloody shocking n frightening. I can't believe it's happened....am looking at all the news articles n can't take it in. All i can say is that these mad ppl are evil to the core. How dare they target innocent ppl? It really makes me mad to think of thes twisted ppl who think killing others will brings justice......what kind of justice is killing innocent ppl bring?

Glad to hear that everyone i know here is ok. And those who we don't know about yet, i pray they are safe too. Please get in touch to let us know you're alright.

Anu

xXMissSmariXx

Groupbie

xXMissSmariXx

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
OMG guys!!!

i got sooo scared when i heard this news yesterdayy!!! my mum n me wer watchin DMG n then my dad came in n sed put it on NDTV n when i saw the headlines i immediately thought of all of you!!! i got soo frightened.... i hopee all of u are living tehre are safe... sorri i dunno hu lives wher...

Why are ppl soo awful and horrid... why do tehy need to kill inoocent ppl so tehr demands will be fulfilled?? its justt soo cruell!!!

i hope evry1 is safe and sound

Take care xx

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Man am so so sooooooooooooooo proude of my countryBlushing..INDIA AND EVERY INDIAN ROCKS ROCKS JUST ROCKSSSSS...AND I FEEL LIKE SLAUTING THEIR SPIRIT THEIR RESILLIANCE THEIR TOLLERANCE...

i mena i just saw that both Oberoy and Nariman House has bene finally freed...yeaaaah...and u should have seen the jubiliaiton utside Nariman House....people were shouting their emotions out at top of their lungs telling the world that no matter what u do u cannot defeat an Indian spriti..they were rhyming and chanting "bharta mata ki jay ho" " jo hindustan se takkrayega woh mitty main mil jaayega" "bande mataram" and ofcorsee" ganpait bappa moriya".....oh man after 48 traumatic hours Mumbai is back to chanting Ganpati's nara...that amde me soooooooooo happppy...Big smile...am so dammed proude of Mumbai of India and of all of us who never give up and relentlessly kepe on standing up against these mad fanatics...

the bleeding thing deifnatly remians that we lost os many innocent lives so many innocent fmailies whose whole destiny has changed forever...

i hope so hope Taj is freed form their lcutches soon too...i hope we learn a lesosn formt his and vow to never let this happen to our country our countrymen ever again..."amen"Wink//"touch wood"Wink

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
d spirit of mumbai hs reali been shaken cuz a numbr of us hv jus been left bewildrd n brokn by dis cowardness of heartles ppl who seem 2 hv no sould wht so evr....
sinc ystrdy evnin 2 tdy mrin iv gt d news of anothr 16 ppl i persnlly kno who rnt nymr..n d numbrs r jus incrsin wth vry passin hr...nd mnnr in whch deyv been killd is evn mre ruthless....
ppl wre mde 2 stnd in lines n jus gunned dwn 1 afta d otha...staff tht refusd 2 put d hotel on fire ws shwn an end 2 deir life....
dey say dey do it 4 deir ppl deir dghtrs mthrs kids family...by wht killin othrs mothrs kidsdghtrs sons???
y cnt dey c evry1 bleeds d sme!!! n deir killin is jus gnna gt in mre hatred!
wht do dey prve by burnin killin tkin hostage??? at d end of it eithr deyl b cght killd or deyl suicide...no1 dsrves such a death!
i realy don thnk i cn eva gt ova whtevas hppnd hre....mumbai bbay was 1 plc 4 me whr i kne id alwys sty cum wht may n dre cnt b a bttr plc....bt afta seein dis it reali mkes me wnt 2 run awy...al d plces affctd r normal hang outs 4 ppl in our area...nrmal plces 1 wud find us...n dse ppl hv reali playd it smrt....blindly fired at tiffins n frangeipenni in oberois...not a singl persn in eithr of dse 2 was lft aliv...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top