Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Really hope all the Mumbai people r absolutely safe and sound and so r their families. Whatever happened is just pure madness there is no other word to define it. But calling out to all the Mumbai people to post in here and confirm alls well at their end. hoping and praying that everything is fine for everyone present here.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mumbai People R U all Safe?" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
nuthns gud its al bloody hel messd up whn sum1 u kno is stuck in trident sinc las nyt 4 no fault of dres at al...4 blasts on my road itslf..al d plces hit seem lyk m hvin a nyt mre cuz deyr al plces i pass vrydy or go 2 or wudv been dr...i iwsh i cud jus go n gt my frnd outa dat hotel tken hostge..hpefuly thomu harshu ashi-tia aashni r safe most of d crap is hppnin in south bbay n deyr in d surbubs..don go nywhr guys pls..its nt fair...its realy nt fair

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
oh my god vansh who friend is he or she still in trident.??..shiiiit this is so dammed scary....i was totally unaware of all dis till the time halsh came online coz i wasn't watching tv and was just about to go to sleep when she came..don't worry about halsh, ashita and ash Shelly was the one who was phoneing everyone yesterday(love youuu shelzzzz)...i also talked to halsh and ash and met Ashi online so yeha all of them r safe and THANK BHAGGU and "touch wood"Wink for that halsh told shelly called everyone thats y i didnt call u coz i got the news u were safe....but i dunno about Soumi i dunno if these guys were able to ocntact her or no....i just hope alls well man this is hell scary its worse than a bomb blast..i myself was getting freaked out last night...but THANK GOD U GUYS R SAFE...I SERIOUSLY HOPE PRIYA AND RAJ R SAFE TOO..."TOUCH WOOD"Wink .

and vansh please don't be freaked out i know its madness but its beocme such a part of life i think the date 26th itself is plagued for India such an insane fashion of terror was unheard off...hope the city is able to revive itself from the ethos of all this madness... and vansh don't owrry your friend would come back safely.."AMEN"...but u please don't dare be bond stay in home itself don't don't u dare move out of home and above all BE SAFEEEEE...love you vaaaaaaaaansh

Edited by smritisashi - 26 November 2008 at 8:59pm

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

i wil mve out a lil bit if i gt a chnc n no1s gnna do a thng bout it.....thomu's 5n 2....ya d persns nt hme so stil in trident....

rihanna89

IF-Dazzler

rihanna89

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
hey guys i hope everybody is safe..................pls take care of yourselves.....guys luv u........all...Hug

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I am glad that most of my friends are safeeeee and I hope others are safe tooo... guys please take careeeee... this is seriously very scaryy... I was toh aram se watching MTV when harshu came and told me...and I was like soo unaware of it! This is not even like minor thingggg... YOU ALL PLEASE TAKE CARE!! I mean the fire in taj is still on...this is seriously crazy and scary! You all please take care... me loves youuuuuuuuHug and please reply here as soon as u can...so we know that u are safeEmbarrassed

I seriously hope all this gets thik soon...and mumbai is not scary like it is today!

Love you allllllllHugHug
nappy

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
cudnt get thru soumi n rachel bt veryone else is fine..even raj is fine god i gt so scared i messgd like evryone on my list literlyy=))n he did reply back cho chweet of him:p i didnt even noe i mssged him =)))
be home guys coz d thing in oberoi n taj is still on :(
vanshi dont worry hell be alright!

angel3142

IF-Dazzler

angel3142

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

oh god this is so bad i just hope everything sorts out soon thisis is realy terroring to see sucha  situation in mumbai with all facilites and planings stilll such things happen and that too  such innocent people are attacked of no reason its just not doneAngry

Dont know where is rach manglore or mumbai i hope she is in home safeConfused

really  wish all peple safety Confused

god bless all and remove this threatCry

Edited by angel3142 - 26 November 2008 at 10:59pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top