Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Husein Tina Love Hub 2 - Valentine Spl Quiz Pg 133 (Page 7)

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 8:37am | IP Logged
1st Clue Embarrassed 

Husein in White..Tina in Blue..
At a Birthday.. Posing with Friends Two! WinkEmbarrassed

This is an easy one.. Aage aage thoda thoda mushkil hota jaayega EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Edited by Ektaj - 02 December 2008 at 8:41am
nature IF-Rockerz
nature
nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged
^^ i know.. i know.. i know..  Big smile Dancing..

It's Narayani Shastri's Bday Big smile.. Tina's blue top has red fish on it and Husein is wearing white shirt and blue jeans Blushing..

and the 2 friends are Sharad and Keerti Kelkar Big smile..

and here's the pic :

i know i'm correct eks Blushing... gimme my balloons and cake Blushing..

and dont b shocked to c me itna confident.. jab answer aata hai toh achhe se aata hai, nahi toh bilkul nahi aata hai ROFL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetjuhi

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 8:51am | IP Logged
YAYYYYY!! We have a WINNER!! PartyDancingDancing

Nids.. you get 30+10 = 40 Points Dancing

Haan haan.. pata hai.. Iss baar easy wala tha..next time itna easy nahin doongi!! LOL

For You Embarrassed

Guys.. I hope you got the gist of the game! Embarrassed
nature IF-Rockerz
nature
nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 8:56am | IP Logged
yayyyy Dancing Dancing... i've sooo wanted a chocolate cake since morning Tongue..
aur +40 Big smile Big smile.. ab my score will keep on adding *inshallah* Embarrassed..

Edited by nature - 02 December 2008 at 8:57am
huti_supr Newbie
huti_supr
huti_supr

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 10:48am | IP Logged
BlushingHEY GUYS..Im new here.. this is the most wonderful fan club i've seen..

just read all ur comments on wanting a guy like hussain...
well can i add a few thoughts here...

first of all wud any of us including me dare to stand by someone throughout his non celebrity days like tina...? she has stood by him thru his ups & downs like a true companion... does any of us have the commitment to stand by someone we love for 9 long years with the circumstances they were in.. lik not being from the same religion..hu being fron tv industry with all the link ups and rumours... im sure it was not easy for them.. they have both grown in their relationship for over 9 years and im sure if all of us show that much of commitment, dedication, love, care, support  in our relationship we too wil surely get a companion like hu... im sure of this...
Rah_HuJu IF-Rockerz
Rah_HuJu
Rah_HuJu

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Welcome to the FC huti_supr....

woww Eks...mastermind strikes again!!!Clap...& Nidz already has 40??ShockedShocked...maine khelna shuru nahin kiya nah isliye!!LOLLOL...lagi raho Nidzy  and I'm taking half of that cake...looks yummy!!

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by huti_supr

BlushingHEY GUYS..Im new here.. this is the most wonderful fan club i've seen..

just read all ur comments on wanting a guy like hussain...
well can i add a few thoughts here...

first of all wud any of us including me dare to stand by someone throughout his non celebrity days like tina...? she has stood by him thru his ups & downs like a true companion... does any of us have the commitment to stand by someone we love for 9 long years with the circumstances they were in.. lik not being from the same religion..hu being fron tv industry with all the link ups and rumours... im sure it was not easy for them.. they have both grown in their relationship for over 9 years and im sure if all of us show that much of commitment, dedication, love, care, support  in our relationship we too wil surely get a companion like hu... im sure of this...

Firstly.. Welcome to the Husein Tina Hub! I'm so glad your first post is here! Big smile I hope you continue to post..and have fun! Smile 

Secondly.. OMGGG..you sounded just like my mom! LOLLOL There was a time when I was crazy about Salman Khan.. I remember, when I saw HAHK, I'd told her "wish I could get a guy like Prem" Day Dreaming My mom turned around and said to me "If you want someone like Prem.. you need to be like Nisha (Madhuri in HAHK) ConfusedROFL And my reaction was like Shocked errr okkkk ErmmLOLLOL 

Coming to what you said.. I agree 100000%! I fully understand that Husein & Tina definitely must have gone through various ups & downs to get to where they are today.. and it surely must not have been easy for them considering the situation they were in. And that is why..it gives me even more reason to love & respect them the way I do.. coz, I may not be as strong in such situations. Who knows, I may just succumb to all the adversities Ouch But they did not..and truimphed!! Yayyy Dancing

And yeah.. hopefully.. we might get someone like Husein in our lives Embarrassed But for them..I'm the happiest that they have each other..coz no one could have been more perfect for them..besides one another! Embarrassed

Godd.. that was a long post! LOLLOL
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Rahi.. tu kar na shuru khelna Embarrassed Main bhi dekhoon how many points you score WinkEmbarrassedLOL

Go to top