Husein Tina Love Hub 2 - Valentine Spl Quiz Pg 133 - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago

we can get atleast one qualties of husein tht would be grt .

vote for hu in indian telly awards
Hey aks2.. thanks for saying that the Husein Tina Hub is rocking and hara-bhara!! (I like that termπŸ˜†)

Well.. even though you are unable to post here.. its still each one of the members here who have contributed to making it 'hara-bhara' 😳 Thank You!
'hara-bhara'...woww I realllly like that term....we are all hara-bharans then too ☺️☺️
Hara-Bharans πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Well guys.. the nominations of the Gold (Platinum..whatever!) are out..and sadly, no nominations for Husein 😭😭 Which also means, the chances of Husein Tina coming to Dubai for the award function..becomes ZERO 😭😭
awww don't worry Eks..jaise we're praying for each one of us to get some Hussain-type guys, we'll also pray for HuTi to come To Dubai...there can always be a performance nahπŸ˜‰...oh btw, will be praying for them to come then u gotta invite me there too!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan haan.. sure.. come anytime re.. you're always welcome πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Performance toh ho sakta hai.. but woh bhi I doubt  

I crsly wonder why Hu isnt nominated fr Platinum awards....

Sigh....
hey well  hi all hara bharas....i too luv this term..it means evergreen na...
hmm eks dont worry.better luvk next time and kya pata  both of them aa bhi jaye as surprise ... .tum cry karogi to kaise chalega...tumhe hum sabko  chup karvana chahiye lekin yeh to ulta ho raha hain...anyways i do hope they come ......
hey wassup everyone is doing hara bhara and i am shocked😲.......................... to see that their is no any nomination for hussain in platinum television awards dont they know that hussain is the best actor in the entire television industry......................

Ruhi @ Yup..better luck next time! Agar woh Dubai nahin aaye..toh kya pata main hi Mumbai chali jaaoon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Afreen @ You know..even I am kinda surprised that Husein is no where in the nominations..especially after having won the same award last year! πŸ˜• But then..maybe thats why he ain't in the nominees' list..and also, maybe coz their concentration this time is the younger/newer lot! Who knows..