Husein Tina Love Hub 2 - Valentine Spl Quiz Pg 133 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

Fabulous pictures

hope all are safe and rescued all common people and the police and the defence personnel

there isnt FULL Mumbai curfew anywhere just rumors dear that making the rounds at this time

its strong Mumbai it will bounce back

but really thinks need to be seen to wipe off all these negative feelings that some bring about, talk rumors, instigate, many into doing terror and wrong to the everyone.

They look humans but are not humans really no fear of God. They think they are God themselves, otherwise would they ever do this to others?

I really don't know what they achieve. Are they at peace and happy at doing harm to others. 

Hu Intv - Gr8 Mag Nov 2008
It looks an incomplete interview of  Hu on Nach
will scan the pages for the full interview

pages scanned see below

What does it take to Win Nach Baliye?
05/11/2008 | Garvita Sharma

What does it take to Win Nach Baliye?
The champions of the last three seasons reveal their winning formula and more to GR8!
Nach Baliye is not just any show. First in the realm of dance reality shows, it still remains as reputable and popular as ever, the show having changed the fortunes of many.
In a freewheeling chat, the winners of the past three seasons (Supriya and Sachin Pilgaonkar, Nach Baliye 1; Tina and Hussain Kuwajerwala, Nach Baliye 2; Sanjeeda Shaikh and Aamir Ali, Nach Baliye 3) take a trip down memory lane'

How was your Nach Baliye experience?
Supriya Pilgaonkar: The Nach Baliye journey has been great, awesome and unforgettable.
Hussain Kuwajerwala: I was very excited about it. I'm especially thankful to my wife who was not from the industry and still took pains to perform. I'm very proud of her! We got a lot of experience in a short period of time. I don't think I would have got an offer to work with my wife had it not been for Nach Baliye. It was a superb experience and a great opportunity. Although it was a roller coaster ride what with anxiety, hectic pressures and all that, I also had good times with my friends like having paani puris at three in the night, late night dinners and other such things. All this would have been impossible with our normal day-to-day work. Also, we got a real good choreographer.
Aamir Ali: It was simply great. If you win, everything feels great!

What, according to you, led you to victory?
Supriya: We had a lot of dedication towards whatever we did. We never set out to prove something. We touched the viewers and judges and that worked well in our favour.
Hussain: I'd like to thank my work, wife and choreographer as it would have been impossible for me to even participate without any of them.
Aamir: I think it was my hard work that paid off. Apart from that, I think it's very important to be real and what you are. Never fake yourself for something you are not. It does help!

Who do you think were among your closest competitors?
Supriya: Anyone and everyone was equally tough. In the first season of Nach Baliye, we had people who were not dancers as such. But now the level of Nach Baliye has risen, and thus they're getting in dancers so that makes the competition tougher.
Hussain: I think Manav Gohil and Shweta Kwaatra had an early exit. They were good dancers. Besides them, I feel Gauri and Yash Tonk were fine dancers as well.
Aamir: I think the competition was quite tough and all the jodis were equally good

for full article read GR8! No. 08 issue...

http://www.indiantelevisionacademy.com/publications/gr8/articles_details.php?date=2008-11-05

Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago

Congraaaaaattttttttttttttttssssssssss HuTians!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

!wowwww are we good or are we good!!!..Part 2 is gonna be even more rocking!!!πŸ₯³
Tina Kuwajerwala's Profile :

Tina Kuwajerwala is a successful entrepreneur. She is a fashion designer from B.D. Somani College of Fashion Designing in Mumbai.

Her first job was with Singapore Airlines. Later, she joined the hotel Taj Land's End in Mumbai. She has her own fashion studio called Seventh Avenue in Mumbai. She also owns a garment factory in Mumbai.

Hey guys.. Please do lemme know what you'll think of the HP 😳 Any suggestions or changes..

Surakshita @ Thanks for posting the scanned pics of Husein's GR8! magazine interview 😊 

Sonu @ Thanks for the info on Tina 😊
I love both the pics huh.. so don't tell me to change those πŸ˜† But suggestions are most welcome 😳

hey
 many many conratulations for the new hubπŸ‘ gr8 job.....

WELL, I WLD JUST LIKE 2 GIE A SUGGESTION 4 HP..THAT IS..MAKE IT A BRIIEF STORY OF THEIR LIFE......TILL NOW.....

I MEAN ...STARTING WITH SUM PICS OV THEIR WEDDING THEN HONEYMOON...THEN OFCOURSE THE MAIN EVENT...IN THEIR LIFE
NACH BALIYE...SUM OF THEIR BEAUTIFUL PERFOMANCES AND THEN THE WINNING MOMENT.....WAT SAY............TO EXTEND THIS WE CAN PUT SUM PICS OF THEM HOSTING NB3............WAT SAY??

Hey Samiha.. Thanks for the suggestions.

But you know.. the way the HP is right now.. the idea was to keep it simple and to the minimum..and not clutter it with too many pics and write-ups. Husein Tina are no longer "new" to people, so I think writing about their life - marriage or about Nach Baliye - is not really required, coz then it might get too repetitive.

As for any write-up..I think the pics posted speak louder than words..so there is, actually, no need for me to write anything about them. Seeing that pic, one can only feel what they are like 😳 

I hope you don't mind.. but thanks for the suggestion. And thanks for being such an active participant in the Husein Tina Love Hub πŸ€—
hi all hey congo for the second fc on huti luv hub.....kab first wala khatam ho gaya pata  hi nahin chala..either time is flowing fast or i am working slow....anyways  huti rocks.....

hey guys congrats......

ektaj well said its just sweet & simple just like them...

u kno im unmarried & after seeing these pics i really wish that i too will get a life partner like hussain..☺️

someonewho'll love me unconditionally, respect me for wat i am, someone who is caring, someone who is chivalrous, someone who'll stand by me no matter what, someone who'll acknowledge my presence in his life, someone who'll consider me to be his life, who'll suprise me, who'll give me those lovely hugs & kisses, someone who's like hussain...😍

yupp mujha chodka chala agaya naa saab very badπŸ˜†
huu cong on 2 part abb picture bakhi hiiiiπŸ‘πŸ˜†
eks first zaaldi banaπŸ˜†