~mayur & sajan dreamland#4~

Posted: 15 years ago

~MAYUR & SAJAN DREAMLAND~

ABOUT THE CHARACTERS

~MAYANK~

Mayank is a straight and focused academic. He is witty, well read, smart and intelligent and understands that hard work is what is going to help achieve goals for him. He will finally get along with Nupur, a girl completely opposite his character

~NUPUR~

In small town (Morena), Nupur was like a spark of electricity for the lazy town. Outspoken and extroverted Nupur has the uncanny ability to chat and yap with anyone and any language. According to small town standards atleast, Nupur is a style icon of sorts. she wears little ghungroos on her footwear, carefully matches hairband with an interesting salwar suit. Whatever you may say this girl is a Diva in Morena or atleast she believes that she is!

She has all types of friends from school to college to canteen and net friends. Motto in life: Chin up! In the City, she faces just the opposite of what she experienced in Morena. She finds it really hard to make even acquaintances forget making friends. Her find for a smart, handsome, popular dream man ends on Mayank who is a simple and somber personality.

~SAMRAT~

Our hero of the college. Cool Dude... Fun loving. He is famous because he is good looking as well as he is the top sportsman in the college. He likes to play pranks but he doesn't mean to hurt anybody. Little overconfident Basket ball star who has won many trophies for his college. Girls drool over him.

Samrat's character is one of "MASTI" and not of a "kameena". So very clearly he prides everything he does. he jokes and takes light hearted pot shots but can never be projected as mean. Though he hangs out with Diya but his relationship with Diya isn't a committed one. He likes hanging around with Diya, as she is gorgeous but it is from Diya's perspective a relationship that is meant to happen.

~GUNJAN~

If her elder sister Nupur is like an energetic river, the younger Gunjan is like a still lake. She has a calming effect because of her contemplative nature. Even if she has to decide which way to take for her new college, she would go through all the pros and cons much to the irritation of the elder one.

She has her own sweet charm. She is shy and reclusive. A studious girl who always came home from school and did her homework before she ate her food. Likes to live a simple non-complicated life. Gunjan was very close to her mother. She oftens misses her and talks to her picture. She doesn't share her feelings about mother with her father or elder sister. Though being a simple and calm character she ends up being with the hottest boy in the college - Samrat.

Edited by loving_bird - 14 years ago

~MAYANK & NUPUR~

MAYUR

~SAMRAT & GUNJAN~
SAJAN

~MAYUR & SAJAN DREAMLAND~
PREVIOUS LINKS

~DREAMLAND#1~

Edited by loving_bird - 15 years ago

~MEMBERS LIST~

KARANSHILPA
(name given by her & 1st opened by her in mjht forum)
LOVING_BIRD
BULBUL123
KPCOOL22
HRHR
SWEETDREAMS4040
ASH_RAJAT00
LRL_01
 AAMNA AM
RO_ARMAANLOVER
RAEE_ROCKZ
HIP-HOP
 kavya.b
sim20
 I.Love.Mohit
Edited by loving_bird - 14 years ago
Thx Tanvi.
Hello evry1,hope 2 c all members again here.

pro hii
kahan thi tum itne din
i miss u  alot
i'm good sam
but not so happy by taking this step & making dreamland in chat club
wanted in main forum but that not happened.
will try it again i hope i can.
Ya Tanu its really sad n bad also tht our dreamland got closed..there it was easy naa..We will try our best to get it back
yeah it was so much connected with mjht but now its not near 2 other
fans.
feeling bad .
contacted with db but he said they can't make that in main forum but they will make that sticky thread for all mjht cast.

sam try 2 give the link 2 everyone who came on dreamland earlier i had pmed sum of them
but sum r also left so that everyonecan join dreamland again.