Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

roy

IF-Rockerz

roy

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

shes a very mediocre actor actually....the onli emotion she can emote well is anger.....oh boy, wen she gets angry, itz helllaaa scary....i watched kasauti for abit wen the show took a leap and her kids grew up, i onli watched it for 1-2 months for her kids....lmao.....she came into a club, and beat the crap out of her son infront of everyone, with a tanda....omg it was amazing....lollll oh and prolly wen shes crying really badly...she does that well too lolll

otherwise, shes just an okay actor...

heres the scene if ur interested:

then who is better than ok .....shahrukhLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta Tiwari to divorce Raja (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niyati13

niyati13

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged
shweta is a good actor and very good looking too. and its a wise decision that she's seeking divorce from raja. i agree that raja has a good side to his personality, but the bad sides r too overpowering. watching for a person for an hr daily and getting entertainment from his antics is fine enough. but how many of u can put up with such a person whole of ur life? he's unpredictable, he can get bouts of anger and doesnt know where to draw a line. a whole lot of goodness cannot make his behaviour bearable. it takes a superwoman to do so..

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roy

dont know who is mediocre who is high , only one thing is relevent , everything which raja did was just to get palak , and after looking at raja's aggressive acts any women can get insecured , i don't blame her for tht. its not fair to comment as , we dont have any clue abt their rift. moreover none of our business. god bless them (pa style)LOL

You say you do not know anything/ we should not comment  and then you seem to know everything bad about Raja!! That is what we call biased and strong sense of liking/disliking making people blind..

tv addict

Goldie

tv addict

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
arre roy! dekh akashji ne kya bol dala!!! there you go...flame right back!! you were saying this forum has become a bore now that contest is over, see now your dream is come true!!! bashing shuru karo!!!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top