Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Shweta Tiwari to divorce Raja (Page 2)

roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

shes a very mediocre actor actually....the onli emotion she can emote well is anger.....oh boy, wen she gets angry, itz helllaaa scary....i watched kasauti for abit wen the show took a leap and her kids grew up, i onli watched it for 1-2 months for her kids....lmao.....she came into a club, and beat the crap out of her son infront of everyone, with a tanda....omg it was amazing....lollll oh and prolly wen shes crying really badly...she does that well too lolll

otherwise, shes just an okay actor...

heres the scene if ur interested:

then who is better than ok .....shahrukhLOL

niyati13 Senior Member
niyati13
niyati13

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged
shweta is a good actor and very good looking too. and its a wise decision that she's seeking divorce from raja. i agree that raja has a good side to his personality, but the bad sides r too overpowering. watching for a person for an hr daily and getting entertainment from his antics is fine enough. but how many of u can put up with such a person whole of ur life? he's unpredictable, he can get bouts of anger and doesnt know where to draw a line. a whole lot of goodness cannot make his behaviour bearable. it takes a superwoman to do so..
akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roy

dont know who is mediocre who is high , only one thing is relevent , everything which raja did was just to get palak , and after looking at raja's aggressive acts any women can get insecured , i don't blame her for tht. its not fair to comment as , we dont have any clue abt their rift. moreover none of our business. god bless them (pa style)LOL

You say you do not know anything/ we should not comment  and then you seem to know everything bad about Raja!! That is what we call biased and strong sense of liking/disliking making people blind..
tv addict Goldie
tv addict
tv addict

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
arre roy! dekh akashji ne kya bol dala!!! there you go...flame right back!! you were saying this forum has become a bore now that contest is over, see now your dream is come true!!! bashing shuru karo!!!LOL

Go to top