Page 2 Page 2

tv addict

Goldie

tv addict

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Shweta Tiwari to divorce Raja

They have been estranged for a long time
picture: Viral Bhayani

Where on one side Raja is seen flirting away with Payal Rohatgi on reality show Big Boss II, his real life wife is all ready to take a major step away from him.

Married to Raja Choudary in 1999, Shweta Tiwari (left) has now openly declared that she is taking steps to divorce her husband. A more aggressive and candid Shewta reveals to the media that she is filing for divorce and can no longer live with Raja.

Shetwa and Raja, who have a daughter Palak, have been estranged for a long time. After she filed a police compliant against Raja in 2007 for physical abuse and cruelty, relationship between the two has been steadily moving downhill.

When asked about her decision to file for a divorce, Shweta said they have been separated for a long time now and the relationship is at such crossroads that there is no scope for any conciliation.

On being asked about her being a single parent, Shweta candidly explained: "There are lots of single parents in this country. Yes, because of my work schedule and busy timings I am not able to give as much time to my daughter, but I am making efforts. Also I try to sometimes take her for outdoor shoots."

But does that mean there is too much on her plate? Yes, says Shweta. "After a long hectic day and finishing all responsibilities of home and work, there is little for me. I do not get time for myself, neither to exercise or anything else."

Talking about her current engagements, Shweta reveals that besides being a judge on dance show "Aaja Mahi Vay" she is getting some film offers too. There is also a serial lined up which she will be seen in shortly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chapagainlsayed75

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shweta Tiwari to divorce Raja" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
i think this is an old article.....but newayz itz good that shes taking such steps.....hopefully the court will allow raja to meet his daughter now, which she never allowed....and she needs to move on also, if she hasnt already, so itz better for her as well....

thanks

tv addict

Goldie

tv addict

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
yes, i realised its an old article, sorry for posting if its been seen before!

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
shes a very mediocre actor actually....the onli emotion she can emote well is anger.....oh boy, wen she gets angry, itz helllaaa scary....i watched kasauti for abit wen the show took a leap and her kids grew up, i onli watched it for 1-2 months for her kids....lmao.....she came into a club, and beat the crap out of her son infront of everyone, with a tanda....omg it was amazing....lollll oh and prolly wen shes crying really badly...she does that well too lolll

otherwise, shes just an okay actor...

heres the scene if ur interested:

Edited by srk_lover - 26 November 2008 at 9:57am

naj7

Goldie

naj7

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I agree .. she is not so well an actor.. the show was a success coz of Mr. Bajaj's Character...

But i like her.. she is good looking and wish her the best..

not interested in her personal life.

roy

IF-Rockerz

roy

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged
dont know who is mediocre who is high , only one thing is relevent , everything which raja did was just to get palak , and after looking at raja's aggressive acts any women can get insecured , i don't blame her for tht. its not fair to comment as , we dont have any clue abt their rift. moreover none of our business. god bless them (pa style)LOL

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_lover

shes a very mediocre actor actually....the onli emotion she can emote well is anger.....oh boy, wen she gets angry, itz helllaaa scary....i watched kasauti for abit wen the show took a leap and her kids grew up, i onli watched it for 1-2 months for her kids....lmao.....she came into a club, and beat the crap out of her son infront of everyone, with a tanda....omg it was amazing....lollll oh and prolly wen shes crying really badly...she does that well too lolll

otherwise, shes just an okay actor...

heres the scene if ur interested:

LOL... that was echt funny!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top