PLEASE HAVE A LOOK

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shachi-Michi

Shachi-Michi

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 4:52am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiii all wonder ful pplBig smile

i am sara khanna ........... i am a member of kayamath forumSmile

as u all must be aware that our fav show "KAYAMATH" is being off-air during jan or feb of next yearCry
thats why we, the ppl or i can say lovers of this show, are signing a petition (made by one of our frnd) to stop the BT head to end this awesome & out standing showOuch

so i request you allTongue
plz sign that petition for our sake, for the sake of those ppl who are emotionally attach to this showConfused

i know i am not at all good at words plus i can't force any1 to do what i want ............ but i can request my frndsEmbarrassed

plz this is the only favour i am asking frndsDisapprove

i know most of u don't have time & many of u are not intersted to watch this show but its a humble request from me & my frndsStern Smile
PleaseBow Down

here is the link :

Dont Want Kayamath Axed!(2 Petitions Included)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE HAVE A LOOK" in Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top