Bigg Boss Season 4

'I am not talking to Raja' - Shweta Tiwari (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Showbizz

IF-Dazzler

Showbizz

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 2:32am | IP Logged
"Being a mother, handling a family, acting, judging...all of these can take away ample of time. Ask her how she balanced work and family and she laughs it away before saying, "I balance my work and my family balances me. I can't take time out. Whenever my daughter misses me she comes to me. Whenever I get two to three days off, we all go on an outing." With the television producer strike on for the past few days, Shweta took her family on an outing to Goa and Mahabaleshwar.

So what is it that Shweta has learnt over the years in the telly industry, "People here talk about the work pressure and say they want offs and that they can't work day and night. I would say, take work as long as it keeps coming. Every moment is important, work hard. You wanted it, so today when you have work, do it."

I loved the last line ... She is a hard worker , way to go shweta .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'I am not talking to Raja' - Shweta Tiwari (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

@paramrish....what ashoka was trying to say was in this case shweta took her daughter away....but it could have happened the other way around too...raja could have forcibly kept his daughter .....whether the daughter liked him or not ...or whether he is capable of doing it or not is another issue altogether....

@ ashoka....hope i understood you ....

yup , thanks susan ji ,

but anyways , ab baat khatam LOL

tv addict

Goldie

tv addict

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

QUOTE=ashoka_was_king]
Originally posted by paramrish25

from what I have gathered from the news posted here & on internet....Shweta walked out on Raja after she filed a complaint against him with police & since then Palak is with her....not once has Shweta come out & said "Raja kept Palak away from me".. so I am sure, Raja has not done anything like that to Shweta with regard to their child..

nah , i didn't mean that ,

i just meant that , shweta keeps palak ,but raja doesn't , but he can also keep his daughter na, until there is something which we all may not know about it .

Donno much abt laws and all, but a daughter will live with a person who's got a sense of responsibility abt her/his child.... Whose company doesnt drive someone crazySmileAnd I guess here ST is better than RajaStar[/QUOTE]

@ashokaji....its simple, a mother has first legal rights towards a minor child. the mother is legally supported by the law. plus they are not divorced, and if either parent files for custody, they have to prove their capability to provide for the child in many ways...financial, emotional, time etc. and lastly if the child is above a certain age...atleast a teenager, the child's consent and preference to stay with which parent is also considered. finally the court decides who the child stays with. but all this only once divorce takes place. as of now, it doesn't look like raja is applying for any child custody and he is right in that matter. he just wants to see her, that's all.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv addict

@ashokaji....its simple, a mother has first legal rights towards a minor child. the mother is legally supported by the law. plus they are not divorced, and if either parent files for custody, they have to prove their capability to provide for the child in many ways...financial, emotional, time etc. and lastly if the child is above a certain age...atleast a teenager, the child's consent and preference to stay with which parent is also considered. finally the court decides who the child stays with. but all this only once divorce takes place. as of now, it doesn't look like raja is applying for any child custody and he is right in that matter. he just wants to see her, that's all.

thanks for the info :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top