Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

'I am not talking to Raja' - Shweta Tiwari (Page 4)

paramrish25 Groupbie
paramrish25
paramrish25

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paramrish25

Sorry I dont get it....Like what, Sir?

i myself am not too sure , hence i'll refrain from giving what i feel are the possibilities,
but the point i want to make is ,
at this time we really can't say who is better for palak ,
shweta or raja.

There are enough evidences against both not being good parents ,
at the same time there are enough evidences for both being better than one another ,

it again boils down to the matter of perspective

Be yourself.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

lol....bade confused ho aap aur mujhe bhi confuse kar rahe ho
I honestly feel for a child, both the parents being with he/she is very important .... you cant generalise who's better or worse than the other.

Since its not possible here, Palak will be better off with Shweta 'z she's got work & can feed her daughter..wherein  Raja's got no work.
But Shweta can let Raja see or be with his daughter whenver he wants to..
That's my point.

Edited by paramrish25 - 25 November 2008 at 8:47pm
hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashoka_was_king

i myself am not too sure , hence i'll refrain from giving what i feel are the possibilities,
shweta or raja.

at the same time there are enough evidences for both being better than one another ,

i agree its a matter of perspective who is better for the child....and let them decide it on their own.
But not giving him an opportunity to even see his daughter is cruel.......i mean even the worst parent deserves to atleast see/meet his child, even if he is not allowed to keep her with him...and the child need not live with her father.......but a parent completely eliminating frm her-is not good for her too.

the point is not abt wthr he shud keep his  child or not....but it is abt letting him meet her sometimes.
paramrish25 Groupbie
paramrish25
paramrish25

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashoka_was_king

shweta or raja.

i agree its a matter of perspective who is better for the child....and let them decide it on their own.
But not giving him an opportunity to even see his daughter is cruel.......i mean even the worst parent deserves to atleast see/meet his child, even if he is not allowed to keep her with him...and the child need not live with her father.......but a parent completely eliminating frm her-is not good for her too.

the point is not abt wthr he shud keep his  child or not....but it is abt letting him meet her sometimes.

I agree with you Hima
Mindbender IF-Sizzlerz
Mindbender
Mindbender

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
i am not badly confused LOL

ok , so u both are wanting to say that ,

ya ofcourse he should be allowed to meet certain times ,

but as i said if its a legal thing , then no one can do anything ,
it its not legal ,

then in favour of raja -> raja is a caring father , has shown a lot of love for her daughter ,deserves to meet her from time to time,etc

in favour of shwetha -> she has lived with raja for a lot of time , feels raja won't do good to her daughter , etc
paramrish25 Groupbie
paramrish25
paramrish25

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Direct Link  Report Quote Posted: 26 November 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged

i am not badly confused LOL

ok , so u both are wanting to say that ,

ya ofcourse he should be allowed to meet certain times ,

but as i said if its a legal thing , then no one can do anything ,
it its not legal ,

then in favour of raja -> raja is a caring father , has shown a lot of love for her daughter ,deserves to meet her from time to time,etc

in favour of shwetha -> she has lived with raja for a lot of time , feels raja won't do good to her daughter , etc

Be yourself.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Phew!! Finally u understood....main dhanya hui..Lol

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
i agree with u ppl.....sure raja may not be capable of supporting his daughter, and shweta wud be a better choice for palak's custody....but she shudnt try to erase raja's name off palak's life...cuz no matter wat she cannot change the fact that he IS her father....and he shud have every right to meet her and spend time with her....

who noes, maybe this is the reason why raja cannot control his anger....he is helpless and hungry for his daughters love and wellbeing....but not being able to meet her, talk to her, even see her from far, or even have any news of her at all must be eating him inside....he is a father afterall, who used to takecare of palak all the time, wen shweta was busy with her career....and now out of nowhere he has no news of her at all....so the restlessness causes anger and frustration and he takes it out on others...meeting palak may help him sort out his life...

i agree shweta is being cruel and immature....she needs to do this for her daughter only....she shudnt test raja's patience soo much that itz too late to look back...u never noe wat raja can do wen his anger goes beyond control....she shud settle things with him before things get worst...
bilu Goldie
bilu
bilu

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Sweta is a proud , egotistical fool ! Angry

Because of her Raja is destroying himself and Broken Heart

She is cruel to keep away from him one thing he loves so much ( that is certainly not Sweta but their daughter)
susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 2:24am | IP Logged

from what I have gathered from the news posted here & on internet....Shweta walked out on Raja after she filed a complaint against him with police & since then Palak is with her....not once has Shweta come out & said "Raja kept Palak away from me".. so I am sure, Raja has not done anything like that to Shweta with regard to their child..

nah , i didn't mean that ,

i just meant that , shweta keeps palak ,but raja doesn't , but he can also keep his daughter na, until there is something which we all may not know about it .

Be yourself.

@paramrish....what ashoka was trying to say was in this case shweta took her daughter away....but it could have happened the other way around too...raja could have forcibly kept his daughter .....whether the daughter liked him or not ...or whether he is capable of doing it or not is another issue altogether....

@ ashoka....hope i understood you ....

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top