Bigg Boss Season 4

'I am not talking to Raja' - Shweta Tiwari (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paramrish25

She doesn't want to talk to him then fine, why on earth is she keeping her daughter away from Raja?

paramrish ji ,
i don't know much about such things ,

but isn't her keeping the daughter , a legal issue ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'I am not talking to Raja' - Shweta Tiwari (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paramrish25

Groupbie

paramrish25

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

She doesn't want to talk to him then fine, why on earth is she keeping her daughter away from Raja?

paramrish ji ,
i don't know much about such things ,

but isn't her keeping the daughter , a legal issue ?

Be yourself.

aa
@ Ashoka JI.. They have not yet seperated legally, so I guess she's just taking advantage of that fact.

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

@ Ashoka JI.. They have not yet seperated legally, so I guess she's just taking advantage of that fact.

ok ,
but u'll agree to the fact that no one knows for sure , right ?
cos i feel , that in the same way shwetha is keeping palak , raja could have also kept her, until there is something else to it

paramrish25

Groupbie

paramrish25

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

from what I have gathered from the news posted here & on internet....Shweta walked out on Raja after she filed a complaint against him with police & since then Palak is with her....not once has Shweta come out & said "Raja kept Palak away from me".. so I am sure, Raja has not done anything like that to Shweta with regard to their child..

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

from what I have gathered from the news posted here & on internet....Shweta walked out on Raja after she filed a complaint against him with police & since then Palak is with her....not once has Shweta come out & said "Raja kept Palak away from me".. so I am sure, Raja has not done anything like that to Shweta with regard to their child..

nah , i didn't mean that ,

i just meant that , shweta keeps palak ,but raja doesn't , but he can also keep his daughter na, until there is something which we all may not know about it .

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

paramrish25

Groupbie

paramrish25

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

nah , i didn't mean that ,

i just meant that , shweta keeps palak ,but raja doesn't , but he can also keep his daughter na, until there is something which we all may not know about it .

Be yourself.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Sorry I dont get it....Like what, Sir?

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Sorry I dont get it....Like what, Sir?

i myself am not too sure , hence i'll refrain from giving what i feel are the possibilities,
but the point i want to make is ,
at this time we really can't say who is better for palak ,
shweta or raja.

There are enough evidences against both not being good parents ,
at the same time there are enough evidences for both being better than one another ,

it again boils down to the matter of perspective

Post Reply New Post

Go to top