Bigg Boss Season 4

'I am not talking to Raja' - Shweta Tiwari (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

ishurockss

Goldie

ishurockss

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Nice snap....I didnt know she was an RJ...cool...I would like to see her in comedy circus...she was a guest for one episode and she was goooddddd..good going with all the work and please maintain ur stand...dont get back with Raja..or a person like him in future! he is just Angry

Edited by ishurockss - 25 November 2008 at 3:47pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'I am not talking to Raja' - Shweta Tiwari (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Her daughter didnt come from the sky.

Her existence is due to Shweta and Raja and yet she does not tend to speak to him.

Talk about arrogance and ego issues.

hima_123

IF-Dazzler

hima_123

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam_s

Her daughter didnt come from the sky.

Her existence is due to Shweta and Raja and yet she does not tend to speak to him.

Talk about arrogance and ego issues.

hmm..whatever i have seen of Shweta, i find her emotionally immature.....even if she doesnt want to live with Raja...she must have the maturity to talk to him about important and crucial issues....e.g. issues abt their daughter...how often could Raja meet his daughter etc, shutting off  from him on critical things is ridiculous and speaks a lot abt her........whatever she says-completely depriving a child of her either parents love is not fair or healthy for the child in long run, and i think depriving Raja of his daughter's sight is an emotional abuse to him too, even if she doesnt realise that-........Shweta seems to be a determined and professional woman-which is good.....but at the same time she seems to lacks that substance and wisdom which mature relationships require.

sonam_s

IF-Dazzler

sonam_s

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
She is immature because she chooses to be immature!

Its time for her to grow up and settle the whole issue and allow a father to meet his daughter even if its for an hour or two.

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
If raja went to a psychiatrist  or someone like that....probably they may suggest he needs to see his daughter more often and that may work............ST cannot ignore that......

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

paramrish25

Groupbie

paramrish25

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
PPl talking forrver on Raja-Palak issuesLOLBut she doesnt care onlyBig smileGood I want her to continue thisStarThis is the best possible way to make tht shit feel what he did to herSleepy

Way to GO Shwetu !Clap

Its easy to talk like this because of how Raja has conducted himself in public, but do u realise its worsening his state of mind by your dear SHWETU....what nonsense are you talking? She doesn't want to talk to him then fine, why on earth is she keeping her daughter away from Raja? Had you been a child kept away from your parent, maybe you would have realisedthen..

WAY TO GO .. My Foot!!

***Viewbie Note*** Do not use swear words for contestants. No name calling allowed.

Edited by sweta01 - 25 November 2008 at 10:42pm

roy

IF-Rockerz

roy

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by immunoblot

Originally posted by bilu

She is a proud , egotistical fool.Angry
Raja is Broken Heart because of her.

From what I have read in this forum... she is also unfaithful.
Peace to her soul, and happiness to Raja's...

well who knows abt their personal life and history behind tht , btw who caresWink leave them alone , miseries shd never be shared.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top