Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hppppp thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: sonam_s

Her daughter didnt come from the sky.

Her existence is due to Shweta and Raja and yet she does not tend to speak to him.

Talk about arrogance and ego issues.

hmm..whatever i have seen of Shweta, i find her emotionally immature.....even if she doesnt want to live with Raja...she must have the maturity to talk to him about important and crucial issues....e.g. issues abt their daughter...how often could Raja meet his daughter etc, shutting off  from him on critical things is ridiculous and speaks a lot abt her........whatever she says-completely depriving a child of her either parents love is not fair or healthy for the child in long run, and i think depriving Raja of his daughter's sight is an emotional abuse to him too, even if she doesnt realise that-........Shweta seems to be a determined and professional woman-which is good.....but at the same time she seems to lacks that substance and wisdom which mature relationships require.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is immature because she chooses to be immature!

Its time for her to grow up and settle the whole issue and allow a father to meet his daughter even if its for an hour or two.
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
If raja went to a psychiatrist  or someone like that....probably they may suggest he needs to see his daughter more often and that may work............ST cannot ignore that......

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
PPl talking forrver on Raja-Palak issues😆But she doesnt care only😃Good I want her to continue this⭐️This is the best possible way to make tht shit feel what he did to her🥱

Way to GO Shwetu !👏
paramrish25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PPl talking forrver on Raja-Palak issues😆But she doesnt care only😃Good I want her to continue this⭐️This is the best possible way to make tht shit feel what he did to her🥱

Way to GO Shwetu !👏

Its easy to talk like this because of how Raja has conducted himself in public, but do u realise its worsening his state of mind by your dear SHWETU....what nonsense are you talking? She doesn't want to talk to him then fine, why on earth is she keeping her daughter away from Raja? Had you been a child kept away from your parent, maybe you would have realisedthen..

WAY TO GO .. My Foot!!

***Viewbie Note*** Do not use swear words for contestants. No name calling allowed.
Edited by sweta01 - 15 years ago
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: immunoblot

From what I have read in this forum... she is also unfaithful.
Peace to her soul, and happiness to Raja's...

well who knows abt their personal life and history behind tht , btw who cares😉 leave them alone , miseries shd never be shared.
Mindbender thumbnail
Originally posted by: paramrish25

She doesn't want to talk to him then fine, why on earth is she keeping her daughter away from Raja?

paramrish ji ,
i don't know much about such things ,

but isn't her keeping the daughter , a legal issue ?
paramrish25 thumbnail
Originally posted by paramrish25

She doesn't want to talk to him then fine, why on earth is she keeping her daughter away from Raja?

paramrish ji ,
i don't know much about such things ,

but isn't her keeping the daughter , a legal issue ?

Be yourself.

aa
@ Ashoka JI.. They have not yet seperated legally, so I guess she's just taking advantage of that fact.
Mindbender thumbnail
Originally posted by: paramrish25

@ Ashoka JI.. They have not yet seperated legally, so I guess she's just taking advantage of that fact.

ok ,
but u'll agree to the fact that no one knows for sure , right ?
cos i feel , that in the same way shwetha is keeping palak , raja could have also kept her, until there is something else to it
paramrish25 thumbnail

from what I have gathered from the news posted here & on internet....Shweta walked out on Raja after she filed a complaint against him with police & since then Palak is with her....not once has Shweta come out & said "Raja kept Palak away from me".. so I am sure, Raja has not done anything like that to Shweta with regard to their child..