Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
It's amazing..it feels as if everything is really historical..the actors playing shivaji, shahaji and jijabai are simply amazing.

and they show repeat telecast so we can see both serials i.e. RS and Asambhav.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raja Shivchatrapati on Star Pravah" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Bad Luck!  Ouch  Tata Sky does not show Star Pravah.  How sad! Angry Ouch

Archisa

Archisa

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Neha, is your cable wala showing this channel? Any idea if dish TV is going to show this serial.

I am dying to see this channel and this serial.............

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
So true neha...bt the repeat timings are perfectly clashing with Asambhav...no wonder they reduce Asambhav's breaks frm 2 to 1....and somewhere taking the story rapidly ahead now...LOL

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Oh Tata Sky has started showing Star Pravah from today.  That's gr8.  Now I will be able to see Shivaji.  But I have one problem.  I see Asambhav at 11 pm. Does the repeat telecast of Shivaji come at 11pm as well?  Oh I hope not.  Its dinner time @ 8.30 and I'll never get to watch Shivaji. Waaaaaah ! Cry

I dont want to shuffle channels at 11 pm. Ouch

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skeptical

Oh Tata Sky has started showing Star Pravah from today.  That's gr8.  Now I will be able to see Shivaji.  But I have one problem.  I see Asambhav at 11 pm. Does the repeat telecast of Shivaji come at 11pm as well?  Oh I hope not.  Its dinner time @ 8.30 and I'll never get to watch Shivaji. Waaaaaah ! Cry

I dont want to shuffle channels at 11 pm. Ouch

yeah they are going for WAR on asambhav LOL so they hv kept repeat time also same same.
but shivaji is 1 hour show..so u can see d 9 to 9:30 pm part (or d 11:30 to 12 ) part.

chaitalee.s15

chaitalee.s15

Posted: 23 December 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged
welll thats a nice show...
but i get to see only halfCryCryCry i.e 9.00 to 9.30
coz i cant miss Asambhav at any cost Wink
but its nice....the sets r too good and the actors too r doing a good job....

nehavarun

IF-Dazzler

nehavarun

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 4:17am | IP Logged
u can watch it on weekends..they show repeats on weekends..u will hv to check d timings.btw, these days i watch this at 8:30 instead of asambhav. that serial has become boring again..with ajoba, shubhra n aadi just boring us wid same dialogues every now n then.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top