Which has been Avika's best scene till date?

universe_megha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi all! 😊

little balika vadhu has stolen our hearts with her innocent n beautiful acting.. her charm and cuteness!  👏 she has given us some lovely moments to cherish in bv 😛.. but which scene do u think has been avika's best one till date as anandi? 😛
Edited by universe_megha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
according to me its the one when she cried bitterly infront of dadi sa pleading to allow her back in the house(after her run)! the way she was crying looked so natural and real.
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she is the sweetest actress ...i like her in every scene uptil now....and i just adore her when she come to her inlaws  house and cry when ever she recall her parents....even though sometime she overreact..but she look cutest in alll that scenes..... and the way she got terrified with cockroach during her mooh dhikai ceremony....
she really deserve accolades for her performance....
one more scene is there when Shugna put whole lot of makeup on her face and just to hide from everyone.... she  clean that with dupatta..and becomes the joker...she was so sweet in all those scene....
 i want the track should be redirect towards her..... instead of her taiji...... as it snatching all the fun from serial....
infact it give whole lot of tension when Gehna's scene were shown.... but now she has become krantikari types..... the track is k..but i still want to put more focus on Anandi
spl...i love to see her in the scenes when she misses her studies...........
that will be quite emotional.....

flute thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
when she was in kothari weeping n pleading dadisaaa

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really cant say which has been THE best scene....there are soooo many scenes in which Avika has done wonderfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllly well 👏

Well , for me these are her highlights :-

1.The scene where she goes with Phooli to give Champa money at the temple and help her run away
2.The entire kothri track , particularly where she pleads with Dadi-saa to forgive her
3.Her scene with Teacher-ji , when she goes to give her food at night and when she meets her just when Teacher-ji is leaving the village
4.The scene where she stands outside the school-gate and watched Jaggu's class

universe_megha thumbnail
hmm.. nice ones! 😊

i like the one in which Anandi runs in the desert to reach her mom(after running away from her saasra).. n then as soon as she reaches near to Bhagwati.. she becomes unconscious. the entire scene was so very natural.. the way Anandi looks up at the glowing sun.. n feels itz heat.. the way she loses her balance in front of her mother.. n the way her mother keeps saying "laado.. laado.. laado"

This is my fav scene from BV.. and Anandi has performed brilliantly in this one!! *claps*
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think the best Scene acoording to me was the scene were Anandi after Spending the night in th Kothari Comes out of it and she annalysing how much Happy she was and How much sad she is That was the best scene