Bigg Boss Season 4

Bad compilation? - 25th Nov Epi

minxx thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys , Raja compilation on yesterdays bb was good but Rahuls is v v boring .
but the point is both compilations r not that good. if i-f people took up this task (of compiling good moments) they would make a better compilation.
i mean raja has used such great oneliners that to show tehm all will take more than one episode.
plus i wanted to see the whole show of 90 days shortened to 10 days maybe. starting from first day . i mean chronologically.

till that happens ............ yawning at rahuls episode n monicas stupidity!  (hate going there yaar)
Edited by minxx - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
misd todays epi... no idea...

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tommorow's episode is on Sambhavna.
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Tommorow's episode is on Sambhavna.

Cool! 😃
tv addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

tonight's episode is being advertised as payal-sambhavna's antics. they showed a trailor of the same old scene where samba throws her chappal on payal's name on the ground written by ehsaan.

wish they would only focus on the fun bits. these so called controversial scenes are being ratoed by media ad nauseum. its beyond irritating now!!😡😡😡
minxx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tv addict

tonight's episode is being advertised as payal-sambhavna's antics. they showed a trailor of the same old scene where samba throws her chappal on payal's name on the ground written by ehsaan.

wish they would only focus on the fun bits. these so called controversial scenes are being ratoed by media ad nauseum. its beyond irritating now!!😡😡😡

true , plus what they are showing is very fresh in our minds , i wanted to see the begining scenes which i dint pay full atention to or have forgoten . i rember the first rahul funny scene when rakhi was sitng on her bed n rahul came n lay down on it n rakhi said ek yeh hai ise chain nahi hai ehhhe , i was lukin foward to such scenes , but they showed boring contorvesial monica bedi lovey dovey 🤢
plus i have no intrest in sambas bad behaviour , it gives me jitters . how can one human being treat another this way.

are if walon u can do better compilations !!!
tv addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep, i hope they show early scenes, i missed most of those and like you said, they would be forgotten by now even for those who have seen them.

i agree with you on samba. it was irritating to see the trailor y'day knowing that it was gonna be her episode today. let's hope it shows payal in equal balance. not that i love payal, but each contestant should get equal footage and it should be fun yaadein, not ghatiya ones that left a bad taste in everyone's mouths!!
Edited by tv addict - 15 years ago