Bigg Boss Season 4

Bad compilation? - 25th Nov Epi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

minxx

minxx

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hey guys , Raja compilation on yesterdays bb was good but Rahuls is v v boring .
but the point is both compilations r not that good. if i-f people took up this task (of compiling good moments) they would make a better compilation.
i mean raja has used such great oneliners that to show tehm all will take more than one episode.
plus i wanted to see the whole show of 90 days shortened to 10 days maybe. starting from first day . i mean chronologically.

till that happens ............ yawning at rahuls episode n monicas stupidity!  (hate going there yaar)

Edited by minxx - 25 November 2008 at 10:13am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bad compilation? - 25th Nov Epi" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged
misd todays epi... no idea...

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Tommorow's episode is on Sambhavna.

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Tommorow's episode is on Sambhavna.

Cool! Big smile

tv addict

Goldie

tv addict

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 4:34am | IP Logged

tonight's episode is being advertised as payal-sambhavna's antics. they showed a trailor of the same old scene where samba throws her chappal on payal's name on the ground written by ehsaan.

wish they would only focus on the fun bits. these so called controversial scenes are being ratoed by media ad nauseum. its beyond irritating now!!AngryAngryAngry

minxx

minxx

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv addict

tonight's episode is being advertised as payal-sambhavna's antics. they showed a trailor of the same old scene where samba throws her chappal on payal's name on the ground written by ehsaan.

wish they would only focus on the fun bits. these so called controversial scenes are being ratoed by media ad nauseum. its beyond irritating now!!AngryAngryAngry

true , plus what they are showing is very fresh in our minds , i wanted to see the begining scenes which i dint pay full atention to or have forgoten . i rember the first rahul funny scene when rakhi was sitng on her bed n rahul came n lay down on it n rakhi said ek yeh hai ise chain nahi hai ehhhe , i was lukin foward to such scenes , but they showed boring contorvesial monica bedi lovey dovey Dead
plus i have no intrest in sambas bad behaviour , it gives me jitters . how can one human being treat another this way.

are if walon u can do better compilations !!!

tv addict

Goldie

tv addict

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
yep, i hope they show early scenes, i missed most of those and like you said, they would be forgotten by now even for those who have seen them.

i agree with you on samba. it was irritating to see the trailor y'day knowing that it was gonna be her episode today. let's hope it shows payal in equal balance. not that i love payal, but each contestant should get equal footage and it should be fun yaadein, not ghatiya ones that left a bad taste in everyone's mouths!!

Edited by tv addict - 26 November 2008 at 8:03am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.