Other Shows
Other Shows

Kesar Update for Jan. 18-By Tina

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
***I got this from a yahoo group

1.      The first scene introduces Anand, Abhi's twin brother (they are not identical twins; so he doesn't look like Abhi). He participates in a talent show (as an actor) and is selected as the winner of the semi-final round. He is excited to be selected for the final round.

2.      Nitika meets Mrs. Bijlani (the lady who asked Kesar to shoot for the mattress ad) to discuss about the event programme of the opening ceremony of her boutique. She also tells her that she is organizing a ramp show and needs models with new and fresh faces. Just then, Kesar comes in. Nitika is surprised to see her there. Mrs. Bijlani tells Nitika that Kesar would make a good model for her boutique but Nitika tells her that she has changed her mind and wants known models. Kesar tells Mrs. Bijlani that she came across a model as she was going through a file and thinks that she would make an excellent model for the boutique. Nitika sees the photo of the model in the file and agrees to make her the model of her boutique.

3.      Abhi, his mom, and some other people mourn for the death of Abhi's Dadi. Just then, Anand returns home with a gift and a box of 'mithai' for his Dadi, as he has moved a step closer to achieving his dreams. But as soon as he sees everyone mourning for the death of his Dadi, he is stunned. Abhi and his mom approach him. Anand tells them that he has become all alone in this world but Abhi's mom comforts him and tells him that he would stay with them from now on.

4.      Dadaji, Dadi, and Kesar's Dadaji visit Kesar. Dadaji and Dadi ask her to come back to the Mallya house but Kesar tells them that she would only return home when Rudra comes there to take her back home.

5.      Dr. Walia tells Rudra that his treatment would take a long time. He asks Rudra whether he is married and Rudra says yes. The doctor asks him as to why didn't his wife come along. Rudra tells him that she is busy. The doctor tells him that this usually happens when both the husband and wife are working. He tells him that he has asked his wife to stop working and remain a housewife, as he earns a lot to support his family. He, then, asks Rudra as to why didn't he finish his breakfast. Rudra tells him that the food tastes a bit different. The doctor tells him that he knows that he misses Indian food. He tells Rudra that his wife cooks Indian foods very well and he would definitely invite him over to his house for lunch or dinner.

6.      Abhi and his mom take Anand to their house. He is amazed to finally be in Bombay, as it is the place where 'Bollywood' is. Abhi's mom tells him that he will have to share a room with Abhi. Anand tells Abhi that he has a habit of waking up in the middle of the night to practice his dialogues. Abhi tells him that he is willing to stay anywhere for his younger brother. Abhi's mom tells Anand that Dadi has put all of her properties under Abhi's name until he (Anand) gets married and that after he gets married, his share would be given to his wife. Anand gets angry upon hearing this and says bad things about his Dadi. Abhi's mom tells him not to say that about a dead person. Abhi tells Anand that he could ask for anything if he wants to. Anand asks himself whether Abhi and his mom are being nice with him just for his property.

7.      Vikram tells Mannu that there is a buyer for their Panvel plant and that they want to meet the both of them at Panvel but Mannu refuses to go, as he is not interested to sell the plant. Vikram asks Pam to go in behalf of Mannu and she agrees.

8.      Soumya helps Nitika in setting up her boutique. Just then, Ryan comes there and Nitika tells him that he would be her special guest at the opening ceremony. Soumya, however, tells Ryan not to come, as Pam wouldn't like it but Ryan tells her that it's Nitika's wish and he doesn't want to make her feel bad by not fulfilling her wish. He tells Soumya not to tell anyone else about this, as he wants it to be a surprise for everyone.

9.      Vikram and Pam are on their way to Panvel when the car breaks down. Vikram tries to fix the problem when he gets a call from an old friend. After talking to him, Pam asks him whether he is still in touch with their college friends. Vikram tells her that he still is and that their friends still remember her a lot. Vikram reminds her of how the both of them, along with their group of friends, had so much fun together during their college days. Pam asks him as to why didn't he let her speak with the guy he was talking to. Vikram tells her that he would take her to meet their old college friends this weekend.

10. Dr. Walia informs Rudra that he would conduct the operation on him as soon as the results of CT Scan come out. Just then, a lady comes there and tells Dr. Walia that she's been looking all over for him. Rudra is stunned to see the lady and so is she. She is none other than Shalini, his ex-girlfriend/fiance, Reema Sood's daughter, and Ryan's sister. (End)

Tina

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 11:06am | IP Logged

THX so much Shahidlover. Is there any chance you could get hold of some of the older updates as well to fill in the blanks coz this is quite far ahead and it doesn't explain why Rudra is ill or why he and Kesar are not together.

Here in the UK, it is still at the part where Kesar is missing and Natasha Rudra's half sister, Mannu's first child with Jennifer his 1st wife, is at thier house and all have accepted her as part of the family except Pam. Abhi has been imprisoned for trying to kill Rudra or so that is what Rudra told the police to force Abhi to tell him where Kesar is. Really he got shot by accident when Abji was struggling to get he gun off Rudra who was very drunk. If you know what happens after this plz can you tell me. Thx.

shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
i'll try pardesi-mem but i'm quite busy rite now so plz give me a few days
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
To pardesi-mem,

could u plz tell me around wut date that episode is cuz i'm confused-i can't find the updates Confused
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Ermm i don't know when it was aired in India. It's ok Shahid lover i did not want to burden you, thx for trying i appreciate it. If you could tell me where i can go to read the yahoo update i'll do it myself as i feel bad for asking you do it when your busy. Do i have to be a member to read the yahoo updates? Thx in advance and sorry i replied late.
nikki_lover Newbie
nikki_lover
nikki_lover

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

hi

if u want update on kesar there is a groupname KESAR-RUDHR  at yahoo groups...u can find it there

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/KESAR-RUDHR/

shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
the group nikki mentioned above is the group i get the updates from. and yes u have to be a member but its free.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top