India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

kkusum finally picking up...somewhat..

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
im so glad it is finally picking up! Looks like it will now....its so obvious that the writers are trying to speed up the storyline. This much hasnt happened in like the last 4 months! Hahaha...i hope i didnt just jynx it either...but im glad. It will be a little more interesting now.

cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

hey ya i've notice that too....kksum's storyline is getting the pace and the new arrvial of characters will hopefully get it going even more.....i guess at the end the rating for kksum were going down,....and just lately the directors got the vibe "if not now then never".....so they've began to work hard in entertaining us!!!!!!! the only huntch on the show kksum is the more then one story proceeding....without any one completely coming to an end........but now that its up and running hopefully things will sort out!!!!!!!..........Wink

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 12:50am | IP Logged

no no i dont think so we know ekta very well surely she will drag the story as usually. soon.

you will seen dont blame me i'm telling you the truth u will see. wait and watch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top