Bigg Boss Season 4

‘Raja created a lot of trouble’ - An interview

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi friends,

Raja created a lot of trouble'

Q The best housemate...? when you are in the house, every person is collectively responsible for whatever happens. Even if one person creates a problem, the environment in the house changes completely. So you cannot tag one person as the best housemate. But when it comes to the most adjusting person, everyone would agree that it was Alina. She was sweet and unselfish. She wanted to see everyone happy.

Q Who created maximum trouble?

It's not fair to blame any one person for the problems created in the house. since it is a game, there was a lot of planning and plotting. But the most notorious of the lot were Raja and Sambhavna.

I must stand up for Sambhavna because though she is loud and uses foul language, she is not a mean person. She is good at heart. As far as Raja is concerned, he created a lot of trouble between housemates by saying unnecessary things. I have been very open about this even when I was in the house.

Q Your best moments in BB... I felt happy when I learnt how to make rotis directly on the stove and not on the pan. And when I saw my first roti being cooked on stove, I was amazed.

Q The worst moment... I have been in the house for eight weeks out of which the first six were fabulous. I enjoyed a lot and I did a lot of things. But the last two weeks were simply horrible because there was a lot of plotting and lies and things had gotten really bad by then.

My worst moment was when Rahul (Mahajan) and Monica (Bedi) asked for poha because they were bored of eating eggs. Because of this, Aashu, who hates poha had no breakfast for three days and I was surprised how mean people can be. But in the first six weeks, I learnt how to cook and my Hindi too improved. this is what I take with me. I have no regrets at all.

Q You had a clean image and were never surrounded by controversies? Was it natural?

Do you think it was fake? That's how I am. I don't fight because I think you waste your energy when you fight with someone. Moreover, you can't pretend when you are in the house because you are living with the inmates 24x7. If you are fake, people can see through it.

Q Your take on the Payal-Sambhavna tiff...

I wasn't there when the first fight between them took place, so by the time I came in there was a tiff existing already. They are both different people and disagreed always. They had a comfort zone with some people and were not comfortable with the rest. I don't think I can say anything about them or on their behalf.

Q You spoke a lot about Hyderabad in the house. Tell us about your life in Hyderabad?

My best memories of Hyderabad are my childhood days. I have an elder brother, he is in Canada now. I was a complete tomboy because if you want to play with your elder brother, you can't have your dolls. You have to be like the boys. My mom's family is big, so all our cousins would meet and we would have great get-togethers. But the best part of Hyderabad is the biryani, haleem and the Tank Bund.

Q Did the show change your life?

Not really. I made three good friends — Debojit, Ashutosh and Sambhavna. And that's it. People who said their lives have changed after Bigg Boss came from a different background. They were seen on TV and they probably got better job opportunities. For me, things remain the same — my job and my routine. I anchor TV shows and I host live events. So my work keeps me busy.

Link:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishurockss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She looks good in the snap...
ishurockss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@farislove congrats on the awards :)
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
best housemate...alina..ahem ahem 😉
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
when she cant comment over the payal-sambhavna tiff as she was not there, she cant even say alina was the best. she came after alina left, didnt she?
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: niyati13

when she cant comment over the payal-sambhavna tiff as she was not there, she cant even say alina was the best. she came after alina left, didnt she?

No just before Alina left. She came the week when Alina left.
wackysharu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kaushikbasu

No just before Alina left. She came the week when Alina left.

yup right... she was der when alina got elminated...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: wackysharu

yup right... she was der when alina got elminated...

She was just for few days with Alina, so Diana has not seen Alina's true colours!.......

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
simplyskud thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Atleast she is sensible enough to realize that Raja created the maximum problems in the house !!

😉 😉
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: simplyskud

Atleast she is sensible enough to realize that Raja created the maximum problems in the house !!

😉 😉

Yes... but then she lost it when she called Sambhavna "good hearted" while Sambhavna was doing exact same things... 😉😉

She does use different parameters when it comes to her friends... 😉
Edited by purva - 15 years ago