Balika Vadhu

Avika-Avinash model for Giny n Jony*PICS*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Our Avi's [ Avika and Avinash , in case you didnt get it ] walked the ramp for Gini and Jony's Freedom Fashions at the Lakme Fashion Week 2007.  Avinash actually walked with KATRINA KAIF ....

After a few hours of  searching in archives of assorted sites , I've finally managed to get hold of some pics :-

[Million dollar smile]

[And THIS is our laado....all decked up in leggings and matching shoes....she's looking verrrrry cute....Embarrassed]

[pretty in pink....actually Avika's pretty in everything]

[Hayyyyyyye!!! He's SOOOO cute- Avi I mean ....not the other kid LOL]

[Check out Avi's side profile LOL

And then check him out staring at KK like anythingEvil Smile]

[Now check out the back of Avi's head LOL]

Is it just me , or does anyone else here think these two [Avi - ka/nash] have a sort of karmic connection ? They were in Raajkumaar Arryan together , have even modelled together and now in Balika Vadhu...Embarrassed

Love , Shreya

Edited by Shubh_Aastha - 24 November 2008 at 12:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi---Pinky--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Avika-Avinash model for Giny n Jony*PICS*" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
whom should i say is looking veryyy pretty?!LOL
all the kidooosss are looking veryyy beautiful and cutiepies including kattiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassednever knew even avinash did ramp walk!EmbarrassedTongueavika looks no less than a professional modelEmbarrassedLOL
thanks a lot for sharingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 11:30am | IP Logged
thanks yaar they r loonking......ssssoooooooooooo chuteeeeeee.........Hug
pink colour sutis her yaar................

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

whom should i say is looking veryyy pretty?!LOL
all the kidooosss are looking veryyy beautiful and cutiepies including kattiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassednever knew even avinash did ramp walk!EmbarrassedTongueavika looks no less than a professional modelEmbarrassedLOL
thanks a lot for sharingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue

Mwaaahh Aditi di !!!

Well do you remember that TellyBuzz article of Avinash's "I'll be bigger than SRK " ? One line in that said "The handsome lad recently got an opportunity to walk the ramp with Katrina Kaif at LFW " ....and that got me thinking....and when I searched around , guess who I found along with Avinash ? Avika !!LOL When I first saw Avinash's spikes , I got a stitch in my side from laughing LOL

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
noi never paid that much attention while reading instead think i escaped that lfw ramp walk thing about him though remember the srk part.he is veryyy keen and willing to be next srkTongueEmbarrassedhe quotes this every now and thenLOL
had never thought of avinash with spikes beforeTongueLOLhe looks moreee innocent in the picTongueEmbarrassed it was a G n J show so wonder where was sun
eil shetty with his mischief brandLOL

Edited by aditisilawat - 24 November 2008 at 11:48am

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditisilawat

noi never paid that much attention while reading instead think i escaped that lfw ramp walk thing about him though remember the srk part.he is veryyy keen and willing to be next srkTongueEmbarrassedhe quotes this every now and thenLOL
had never thought of avinash with spikes beforeTongueLOLhe looks moreee innocent in the picTongueEmbarrassed it was a G n J show so wonder where was sun
eil shetty with his mischief brandLOL

LOLLOLLOL

yeah...he does look more innocent with the spikes...strange...should have looked more shaitaan LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top