Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

It hurts...it reli reli hurts...plz see - Page 2

aurpa08 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ashpush

hey..im also heart broken....in fact im 100% sure that everybody in this forum are heartbroken...aww the way u put it.....it touched me..im glad that premeer were able 2 bring out the girl in u...see!! now wat has ekta done??she has ruined her own show n has also broken our hearts....but whatever it is, let us not 4get that she is the 1 who gave us prem n heer...it really is sad 2 see such a gr8 character die..and its all the ffs and the vms and the spirit of the forum that keeps premeer alive...But i would also like to say,keep heart...prem will come back..

I agree with u......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i totally agree with you. believe me since the past 5 years i had not watched a single serial....... i was not interested in them at all........ for me life was only movies as i was a hard core movie buff..... and like you i also watched comedy series or reality shows on t.v. but then one day my sister told me about prem( she's crazy about him) the story seemed so interesting that i decided to watch it. i just saw the episode on 7th may and was head over heels in love with him(although i'm married) i went back to the net and saw all the episodes on youtube and since that day the first thing i do in the morning is to start bufferring premeer scenes for the day so that i can watch them again and again.... this is what prem has done to me....... after his so called exit from the show i've really become disheartened..... i don't know what am i going to do if hc doesn't come back as prem😭
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: riks1

i totally agree with you. believe me since the past 5 years i had not watched a single serial....... i was not interested in them at all........ for me life was only movies as i was a hard core movie buff..... and like you i also watched comedy series or reality shows on t.v. but then one day my sister told me about prem( she's crazy about him) the story seemed so interesting that i decided to watch it. i just saw the episode on 7th may and was head over heels in love with him(although i'm married) i went back to the net and saw all the episodes on youtube and since that day the first thing i do in the morning is to start bufferring premeer scenes for the day so that i can watch them again and again.... this is what prem has done to me....... after his so called exit from the show i've really become disheartened..... i don't know what am i going to do if hc doesn't come back as prem😭

tats really sweet...."prem is my life...mujhe jeene do".....when i read it i was like "AWWWW"....
kamx2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi again guyz....
thanx sooo much for your support....we all r very very  depressed after they've killed his character....so i'd just like to thank u'll for understanding me nd helpin me to get back the hopes of seeing Prem and Heer back together...
thanx again!