i told u guyz........

Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

dat dis show was all on kkusum,abhay and mahi!!!!!ekta completely 4got bout younger generation and only brought em in WEN KSHITIJ DIED!so now dats he's dead the focus is back on kkusum,abahy and mahi!i tell u ppl how can ekta just insult all our fave characters like dat?not only kshitij's death was treatd like a joke but just to bring in a new idiotic plot but all the otha young generation characters aswell wat bout garv?ekta just 4got bout him!he doesnt marry kumud so he disspaeared!and kali?where did her revenge wid kumud go?i mean even b4 kshitij died i didnt c kali plannin nething against her!(not dat i wanted to!lol)and nakul well they just sidelined his role completley!i think ekta treats her actors and charatcers like dirt!i still dont get y manoj,rucha,aashka etc. still doin dis show!newyas wat do u guyz think bout dis focus bac on abahy,kkusum,mahi? am i realli rong? r dere more abhay-kkusum-mahi fans den the kumud-kali-kshitij-garv-nakul ones???? and if not den y did ekta completley 4get em?????and dis includes sohan poor guy no1 even remembers him!even his death was just a use to make a new plot!only dat time it was against kk and now its against abhay!

i know u guyz will say the show's called kkusum so its gonna b on kkusum!but den y was the show so focused on younger ppl wen manasi was kkusum?and y did ekta show younger generation so much dat it made us 4got the buddhas kkusum and abhay!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail
pplz plz reply!dont u all luv young generation as much as me?lol
reepz thumbnail
yerrr i duu lol bt i lik abhay-kkusum as deo ld generation yerr ekta needs 2 bring the focus on both generations not just 1 bt u kno im onli wachin dis show 4 abhay-kkusum now
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"i know u guyz will say the show's called kkusum so its gonna b on kkusum!but den y was the show so focused on younger ppl wen manasi was kkusum?and y did ekta show younger generation so much dat it made us 4got the buddhas kkusum and abhay!"

NBang on target...Ekta was so unfair to Mansi...she gave her this weepy role in a plot that focussed totally on the younger generation and poor MAnsi was blamed! lolzzz....Mansi looked so darn cute with AASHKA....Shilpa and Aashka look more like enemies...lolzz...

WHY, o, WHY is Ekta ignoring the second generation.....if she was so averse to showing anything about the youngsters, she should have never brought them on!

The story was CERTAINLY better during Mansi's reign....now, Shilpa doesn't want to be in the same frame as Aashka because she is so high-handed about her appearance...... 🀒

Man, I want Mansi back....she has no qualms playing the mom...with her, both the generations can progress smoothly!!!!!!!!

😭
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
shilpa is alright. but manasi was da best. even though manasi is blamed for the whole kkusum trp's going down, i think they were at its best. shilpa should have been playing a kumud's sister, a nice one.lol. πŸ˜†

yea i miss manasi too. 😭
simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think mansi waz the best cuz atleast when she waz around the shifted the focus 2 the younger generation i dont like her but o well at least ill get 2 c my garv.
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
lol...if ekta had a brain den she wud not have killed r characters n left so many mysteries unsolved...and like what happed 2 vidhi? n like sohan? wat bout his death?
nightangel thumbnail

omg...see now everybody just change their mind... when i say some of from u not agree with me...

one more thing i tell u ..they killed kshitij becoz of anuj & anuj only...yes he is more popular then him...chek this sunday times...

when he leaves this show sony has no intention to run this show anymore.. anuj is looking for new filims or serial despertly.....as soon as he finds he leaves... & that's the end of the show...

believe me or not is up to u... only time can say this...

Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: reepz

yerrr i duu lol bt i lik abhay-kkusum as deo ld generation yerr ekta needs 2 bring the focus on both generations not just 1 bt u kno im onli wachin dis show 4 abhay-kkusum now

i 4got bout does 2 ever since naush left!

Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: krangara

"i know u guyz will say the show's called kkusum so its gonna b on kkusum!but den y was the show so focused on younger ppl wen manasi was kkusum?and y did ekta show younger generation so much dat it made us 4got the buddhas kkusum and abhay!"

NBang on target...Ekta was so unfair to Mansi...she gave her this weepy role in a plot that focussed totally on the younger generation and poor MAnsi was blamed! lolzzz....Mansi looked so darn cute with AASHKA....Shilpa and Aashka look more like enemies...lolzz...

WHY, o, WHY is Ekta ignoring the second generation.....if she was so averse to showing anything about the youngsters, she should have never brought them on!

The story was CERTAINLY better during Mansi's reign....now, Shilpa doesn't want to be in the same frame as Aashka because she is so high-handed about her appearance...... 🀒

Man, I want Mansi back....she has no qualms playing the mom...with her, both the generations can progress smoothly!!!!!!!!

😭

u said everything i was trying to!lol and ya i agree mansi didnt hav much of a chance to prove her skills!but u know dis show was gud wid nausheen i mean wen the leap first started the main focus was gonna b on kkusum and her daughter kumud but wen naush left!😑i think ekta lost her brain and wen she brought manasi in i mean ovcourse ppl wudnt like her frm the start cause they were use to naush but wen ekta found out dis she just completly 4got manasi and moved the whole focus to younger generation now dat wasnt fair!but i did luv seeing kumud,kshitij,kali,garv,etc.πŸ˜†neways i think otha dan blaming ekta we shud also blame nausheen!lol she was,is and will always b my fave kkusum but cum on if she neva wanted to play a mom den she shud've told ekta b4 the leap was even shown!man i cant belive dis is the same show kkusum dat i use to luv!