talkativetaurus

IF-Sizzlerz

talkativetaurus

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hello all.
I m Affy.
I m new here in this forum.
I have recently became huge fan of HP.
If u r nt bored i wud like to tell u cos i m excited to share my craziness for HP with u guys.
When HP started i was least interested and keen but here we get this channel Pogo where every diwali after the release of HP's each part they shw it. And since i had this interest in
watching disney n cartoons i thought to watch it. Slowly i started watching all the series n u believe or no today they have shwd all the 5 parts continuosly n i have been watching it. And the last 2 parts is something i want to watch again n again!!
After tht it wasnt enuf fr me so i came here to share it with u guys.
Hope i will make friends over here.
Sorry fr bothering u all.Smile

Take care all.
xx

Viewbies Note: Welcome to the HP forum but please post your introduction in the correct thread

Edited by chhilt - 24 November 2008 at 6:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Here :))" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VangelisFanatic

Goldie

VangelisFanatic

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Hi Affy!! I am Neha. I too watched all the 5 movies back to back on Pogo....I can never get bored of watching HP movies or reading the books!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.