Jassi showing women to survive!

rahima thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I am loving every episode with the new Jassi, its fantastic to see Jassi getting her back on the man she loved so much,  life has alway portrayed women weaker, who love un-conditionally but for men it can be one BIG game, like Armaan and Raj.  I feel sorry for Malika because like other women she too loves Armaan but what does she get in return, she should gang up with Jassi and they both can teach him a lesson, because we all know Armaan without Jassi or Mailika is a nothing.

I want Jassi to hurt Armaan SIR more and make him realise that women are not door mats, he should count his lucky stars that Malika still thinks the world of him.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cndguju thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahima

I am loving every episode with the new Jassi, its fantastic to see Jassi getting her back on the man she loved so much,  life has alway portrayed women weaker, who love un-conditionally but for men it can be one BIG game, like Armaan and Raj.  I feel sorry for Malika because like other women she too loves Armaan but what does she get in return, she should gang up with Jassi and they both can teach him a lesson, because we all know Armaan without Jassi or Mailika is a nothing.

I want Jassi to hurt Armaan SIR more and make him realise that women are not door mats, he should count his lucky stars that Malika still thinks the world of him.....

............................................................ ...............................................

hey that was so well put...danm straight, not only armaan but the other men watching around the world should learn that women are diffinately NOT DOOR MATS!!!!!!! way to go jassi....she truly is out there changing the way women and men look at each other!!!!!!!.... and to have the world more aware that women are equally able to complete a task as much as the men!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉

*~sheena*~ thumbnail
yeah that was very well put.. i really agree wit u guyz.. Jassi was hurt way to much.. she kept thiking about how others like the bodi the face. the style.. but she wasnt noticing that .. that has nuthin to do wit it.. itz juzt waz inside..
jassi jassi is really gettin alot more interestin then befor!