True winners are..!

novoji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
First of all I am a neutral viewer who does not have any favs just wants to have fun in terms of TIME PASS.

Ok talking about Winning a title..yes I am sure it hurts all the people rooting for their fav person not to win but it is not all the time winning the title.Sometimes its about competeing hard.giving the person run for their title and then at the end how much benefit each participants get  on personal and professional level.

Lets take examples:

1. Miss India 1993...Aish was a fave for winning the title but she actually LOST Miss India title to Sush to become the 1st runner up and Miss India World. Did it effect her?it must have personally but professionally I think she stands wayyyy far then Sush. I am not saying who is better looking or actress but its about professional growth which EVERYONE needs.

2. Same story for Miss India 2000 in which Priyanka lost title to Lara Dutta and became runner up for Miss India World. Today professionally she is again ahead of the person who took the main Miss India Title.

3. Bigg Boss season 1. Rahul roy won good for him but then where did he go?..no one knows. Who is remembered and beneiftted teh most from that programme ..Rakhi Sawant!...She wasnt even in the last three but her personality which some people hated or some people loved made her professionaly go miles.

There are many more examples but to cut the story short.. I am sure Raja might have felt bad and his fans too but professionally he has put his face and name out their in the industry and he is going to benefit a lot. The reason why he lost could be many form manupulation or not deserving it or whatever...but if he is sincere enough he should think about all the little /big mistakes he made and overcome his faults to achive what he ultimately wants....A NAME FOR HIMSELF..1 core like this will come and go...yes he didnt win the title but thats a one day thing .To have a good career is what matters most lifelong.

As far as Ashu is concerned..He won the tilte..by hook by crook..Thats a fact...He should just use it wisely so that in his career or rather life, he utilizes it to the utmost for his and his family advantage. Thats what a game is all about.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabby7007 thumbnail
Ashu won the show BUT hasn't been successful to win the respect of those who didn't vote for him.
ps_saintpaul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There are always some exception...

Even though Sush and Lara are not successfull than Aish and Priyanka. but I still think Sush and Lara are big personality and people respect her more than others.

Rahul Roy  is any time shit... so don't talk about it..

Rakhi Sawant .. Even I admired her. She is a big personality.. but same doesn't apply to Raja chaudhary. He had lot of chances in past but never succedded because of attitude.

People will still know him as NAUTANKI PATI of SHWETA TIWARI.

-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well time will tell if Raja makes it big or not. I wish him all the best. 👍🏼

But I don't think you can compare Ashu and Raja to Rahul Roy and Rakhi Sawant like that because as far as I know, Ashu is not pursuing a career in the entertainment industry. I think he will just go back home with the money and try to lead a better life. People are saying "Raja will be the real winner and bag lots of offers...we won't hear about Ashu after the show" etc. But if we don't hear about him after the show, it's not because he was unsuccessful. I wish him all the best as well. 😊
Edited by shehzaadi91 - 15 years ago
novoji thumbnail
Well my whole point is not about deserving or not deserving its about how to take experiences further to make a professional and personal growth.

Regarding the examples I quoted as I said I didnt say who is better than who or respectful..I just quoted that many people lost the title in respective competetions but still managed to acheive more.

Thats all what I had in my view point. Ab log Raja ko nautanki pati sey yaad kerain ya na yaad kerain ager woh pehlay nobody tha tu ab bohat rastey haion agay jo osey somebody bana saktey hain. Similarly in news also everyone is talking that DHABA OWNER won the competetion. So you cant take away the past titles but from now one Ashu will not be refered to as Dhaba owner in industry or anywhere where he will go  to achieve anything and would be know as Bigg Boss 2 winner. So again GROWTH is what matters!Competetion comes and go success stays!
Edited by novoji - 15 years ago
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabby7007

Ashu won the show BUT hasn't been successful to win the respect of those who didn't vote for him.

I didn't vote for him but I respect him. And I know many people who don't respect Raja or Zulfi or Rahul etc. You can find examples of those people in this forum itself.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shehzaadi91

I didn't vote for him but I respect him. And I know many people who don't respect Raja or Zulfi or Rahul etc. You can find examples of those people in this forum itself.

totally agree Shehzaadi91 , I didnt vote for Ashu as I couldnt   but I respect him.

Edited by Nishita123 - 15 years ago
novoji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

totally agree Shehzaadi91 , I didnt vote for Ashu as I couldnt   but I respect him.

Correct...We should just respect everyone and if not just let it be...AFTER ALL ITS JUST AN ENTERTAINMENT SHOW ....and who wins how they wins wont effect our lives in long run. All the BB participants who were interviewed agreed that they came for money but more than money it was the PLATFORM that they wanted and each one got it in their own way. Now its up to them how to use it.

So again TITLE or no title...its the exposure and platform which will take them far!
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aayi Raja ko phir se manzil nazar... big boss ke baad. Best of Luck Raja! 👍🏼
anjalibc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shehzaadi91

Well time will tell if Raja makes it big or not. I wish him all the best. 👍🏼

But I don't think you can compare Ashu and Raja to Rahul Roy and Rakhi Sawant like that because as far as I know, Ashu is not pursuing a career in the entertainment industry. I think he will just go back home with the money and try to lead a better life. People are saying "Raja will be the real winner and bag lots of offers...we won't hear about Ashu after the show" etc. But if we don't hear about him after the show, it's not because he was unsuccessful. I wish him all the best as well. 😊

Right. Tarot Readers at BiggBoss2.org  website said Raja will have lots of offers and opportunities while Ashu will not have. i.e what they predicted. So this money he should utilise well.

Ashu has not talent as such, neither acting, or singing or dancing , yes like one who was that in MTV was holding sometime speaking pure HINDI , may be that he can do.