Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

this is shcck you...preivew for jan 19 (Page 2)

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Oh My God! This is so exciting!
Yes Rumi, in BLF Armando asks Betty to come out to talk things clearly. She says on 1 condition (just as in the 2nd promo) that is he shud take her to one of the restaurents were high-class people dine, and not in the usually secluded dark places where he secretly takes her.
He agrees reluctantly.And later he does try to kiss her..lol how will they show it? I bet they won't Ouch

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
But one minute..is he really saying this or still playing with her? See, after Purab left Armaan never as such told her that he loved her..it was all friendship and sympathy..though she had always loved him, it was not that passionate wooing they had shown in June, when he had tried to kiss her in the car.In BLf there was no Purab and this wooing was going on always, even Betty had fallen for it.Armando tells her infinite times that he loves her but realizes it a little later..he confesses it to himself.
So right now,is he telling the truth (i mean has he realized his hidden love) or it's still for the report manipulation?
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 18 January 2005 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I guess its someone's dream (either Jassi or Armaan) LOL as I think its too early for Armaan to confess his love...

its just my opinion... but gotta wait for T&D's Big smile
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Daisy

But one minute..is he really saying this or still playing with her? See, after Purab left Armaan never as such told her that he loved her..it was all friendship and sympathy..though she had always loved him, it was not that passionate wooing they had shown in June, when he had tried to kiss her in the car.In BLf there was no Purab and this wooing was going on always, even Betty had fallen for it.Armando tells her infinite times that he loves her but realizes it a little later..he confesses it to himself.
So right now,is he telling the truth (i mean has he realized his hidden love) or it's still for the report manipulation?

no, he is giving himself the excuse that he is acting acc to raj's instructions, nothing more than that. but actually he is not doing things exactly in the same way as raj told him. now he is actually confessing his love but with the excuse of raj's instructions. i mean, he is giving the excuse of raj's instruction  to himself, till now,  coz till now he has some doubts in his mind about this love.this happens when we are tempted to do some thing and have some guilty feeling about it, we often give ourselves some petty excuses and then do it.and obviously jassi is thinking this as a drama.

angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 7:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 19 January 2005 at 7:50am | IP Logged
jassi and armaan really have great chemistry. if armaan realizes how much he loves and needs her in his life, i won't miss a single episode of jjkn AND its repeats !!! of course armaan loves her, his rational mind won't let him believe it but his heart is completely where she is. armaan tried to love mallika but cudn't... jassi tried to love purab but failed... they're just made for each other.

Go to top