Sa Re Ga Ma promoting Asma Omani girl

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
I believe Zee TV is promoting Asma from Oman in a great deal to get into the Middle East market. We all know Asma can't sing. Because of her, some good local singers had to leave the show. The show is greatly rigged.
Asma is a shame! a fake.. She knows excellent hindi … Anyone can recite songs written in roman hindi .. Get it through your peabrain that Her nasal screeches do not classify as singing anywhere in the world..If she is so great why is she not cutting albums in Oman?..
Why a special episode only for her?.. why an extra duet with debojeet?.. Petro dollars at work..
In the beginning she was a curiosity , an ajooba , but now the novelty has worn off..
Her continued presence at the cost of trained singers is an affront to the purposes of the show..She should join Comedy Circus..
We are not jealous of Asma .. we pity her.. ever noticed the laughter she elicits is mainly aimed at her.. and do u seriously believe the people of India & Pakistan will vote more for Her rather than a Mitika or Shashi .. What about the wildcard ???…That was the judge's decision!! Do u think Asma deserved the wildcard more than Shashi ??
The manipulations of the Zee TV people can be easily understood by all music lovers.. U seem to Performance lovers..
 Your allegation regarding Asma's hindi,let me tell u one thing that it's not necessary to know a certain language as far as singing is concerned,coz I myself sang a song in Bengali (in school) though I do not know the abc of bengali,the lyrics are written in the language u know.(e.g mujhe hindi nahi aati) the sentence is in hindi or urdu but letters are english.
Originally posted by Kiran

Your allegation regarding Asma's hindi,let me tell u one thing that it's not necessary to know a certain language as far as singing is concerned,coz I myself sang a song in Bengali (in school) though I do not know the abc of bengali,the lyrics are written in the language u know.(e.g mujhe hindi nahi aati) the sentence is in hindi or urdu but letters are english.

i sooo agree with u hunn.... SOOOO Agree...

how can u pple be soo rude honestly u can't just judge others n make stuff up hun.. i reallii like asma n she is improve daii by daii.. but the biggest thing is that she tryingg and trying her level best to achieve her goal... aniii thing is possible but u just av to try... n as it's said practice makes perfect n inshallah asma will do well in the future n improve as she's makin a BIG improvement!
so true and its like annoying now, yeh but everything had a limit and belive me i cant stand when asma starts her drama!!!!!!
Posted: 14 years ago
kaun bola ki ASMA was not true  and she can speak in hindi lauda ke baal madarchod hai na itni himat to mere saamne aakar bolo tumari maa ka bhosda
Edited by saifk - 14 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago
This show is full of drama and Asma is quite fun too. She is very good in Arabic songs. But she improved a lot too. But yes show has to be rigged to keep things going.