Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 2 Page 29

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Again, I am here with a mini fic of 3-4 parts.................i just ended with my earlier Mini fic, Trust Me, LOVE......hope you like that and will support me in this one too

INTRO

"Riddhima, i am sorry baby...............but i have to go to Mumbai as my Boss want me to continue in that Mumbai Branch as a HRM department head......." armaan said sweetly as he and riddhima were here, in this expensive hotel to have a candel light dinner

"But Armaan......." Before she can speak....armaan spoke up

"I will be back soon and will take you along with me...............from now, i am going to live in a quarter but i assure you to soon buy my out apartment and will call you........please" He looked pleadingly at her and that's what he do all the time to make her agree

Like always she felt defeated infront of him..............and nod in yes as a tear drop from her eye

armaan saw this and put his chair beside her and let her put her head on his shoulder

He keep calming her hairs

"Don't cry baby, it will be hard for me to go then..........." Riddhima wipe her tears

"I am comming back soon...........i will keep calling you......" He said looking forward for his success

"Now smile" Riddhima look up with a weak smile..........armaan traced her cheek to make her smile get bright and hug her from waist

"I love you" he said sweetly

"I love you too.........." she said feeling him close to her...........as she put her hand on her tummy

"And your love will stay with me forever..............Our love" she smiled at the thought but didn't tell her about her pregnancy

Thinking he might lost his concentration..........and that she don't want......................he worked for whole two years, after there marriage to get this position.........and now, she can't be a hurdle.........and more than that, he is going to be back soon in a month or two as he promised

But will he return?...........if yes then when?

keep hooked up with this fic to know...............No PM service.........so plz bookmark this page

My Other Fics

KYPH

Angad-Kripa's

Capable Of Love

DMG

Armaan-Riddhima's

Full Fics

Love Or What???
As you LEFT me....
Being SNUBBED

Mini Fics (4 parts Max)
Trust Me,LOVE

Short 1-1 Stories:
Armaan-Riddhima's: A Rainy LOVE...
Angad-Kripa's: Commin Home, Honey

From Special Squad

Aryan-Shaina's
Phir Millenge
The Night Of Mistakes
hope you guys like the intro

luv ya all

lolz
ana

Edited by cool_SK - 17 December 2008 at 1:42pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan90simron...madhsarKaSh_4_evamkp1995rads73937~sumedha~scorpio95j&b84cute_madhuhinzLadoo645dmg_soniacutiepreettopsyturvy23arshluver_15k_anjali12ARKJ_4EVERhelen_of_troyHR-DMG4lifeUnKnFascinationyogzzBollywood_chickashishkbrainychild92kooliionidha1983-Mrinalini--AviatoR-aftermath..sjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A-R FF: ~:Back To My BABY:~..it's Love..Part 4-PG1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Part 1

Getting out from the car…she opened the back doors and two little angels get down from it……….wearing there small school bags on there back……

Riddhima closed the door and sit down and hold them both

"Krish, Piya………your first day at the school………..be sweet to others ok" Riddhima said warning them as they both made a face that made Riddhima giggle

"You will be fine Right" Riddhima asked trying to assured herself

"Mama" Krish said and kissed her cheek

"I know" she kissed cheeks of both if them and stand up as both, with there little tiny hands………hold her hand and crossed the road to reach the main gate of there new school

"Bye" Piya said leaving her hand as Krish too did the same and went into the new world of them

They turn back and waved at her as she did that too…………..and soon she lost them into that crowd of Children

Piya and Krish has finally take the first step towards there life without holding there mother hand

As soon, the bell ring…………..Riddhima turned and after sitting in her car…..she just closed her eyes as she remembered how hard it remained for her to manage with her twins till now…….

Firstly, she survived with some saving, she had before and with selling of the paintings….she love to make…….

She also rented one of her apartment rooms to her friend Anjali, who's Atul husband lived mostly outside the country and was also a good friend of Riddhima…..

They pay for that room and that helped Riddhima a lot to live………..After 6 months, when she started a part time job, Anjali was ready to take care of the kids as she don't had anything else to do……Atul want her to do job but she was happy being a house wife…

Till 3 years, it remained the same as Riddhima keep doing her part time job…..and get two promotions in that era…………..but as she think, Piya and Krish get good enough to go to school, she started doing full time job in her firm as they were very happy with her progress

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quickly walking into the office…………….she rushed towards her place after wishing Good Morning to her colleagues….taking her seat……..she took a long breath….relaxing herself…

A bundle of papers was waiting for her to look at…Holding them……..she started going through them..

"Ok, so I have to compile the data till tomorrow…….ok…" she mumbled to herself as she read her plan for today and look up at the board containing yellow pages to know the little bits of her daily Routine when her eyes got stuck on the date

"Its 31 September tomorrow" She said as hurt and sadness was completely shown from her face……..she hate this date which take him away from her

She sigh and leaned back on her chair………..closing her eyes…when her phone bell ring as her boss called her in

"Ok sir………" collecting her files……….she went into cabin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima went into her study as she know, she will not be able to sleep today…….and more than that, its weekend tomorrow that relaxed her…………..

Sitting on the chair, she opened the drawer to cherish her memories with armaan

First taking out her wedding ring, she smiled………….she wore it for him and now, she decided to ever wear it again from him…….she put that back in the box and took out her album

On the main was there wedding pic………..she moved her hand from it and remembered there wedding…..they both were deep in love and that day, they felt complete

She turn the paper and remembered some more sweet memories of the life…………….till she heard Piya's voice

Holding her stuff doll, in her nighty……..she opened the study door to the full and entered………Riddhima put forward her hands as she quickly jump into her lap

"What happened baby?" Riddhima asked ruffling Piya's curly hairs………she had too much curly hairs…….Riddhima wonder, where she must have got them……but then, her mother, Smriti hairs were to very curly in childhood as she used to tell her

"Mama, can you sleep with me?" Piya asked rubbing her eyes and later, just absorbed her head in Riddhima's chest

"Ofcourse Piya………..lets go" Riddhima hold her in her hands and went towards Piya and Krish room…….while Piya adjust her face on Riddhima's shoulder..

"Is Krish off to sleep?" Piya give a little yes and Riddhima, put her down on bed and after covering her, get inside the bed………….Piya hugged her as Riddhima keep rubbing her back

"Are you missing dady?" Piya asked in her childish but yet in a serious tone

Riddhima look down at her………and after a moment nod in yes

"Why he left us? Don't he love us?" Piya asked simply

"Shhh baby………..Daddy do love you a lot…………….he left to get so many gifts for you and Krish….."

"Gifts?.....which one….?" Piya asked excitedly

"Teddy bear, Pooh, Powerpuff Girls, Micky mouse and you do like Barbie….na?? ………." Riddhima pull of a strand from her face

Piya strongly nod in yes with great pleasure

"So, Papa will bring all that……….." Riddhima said smiling at her face expressions

"But when will Papa come?" That make Riddhima dumb for a moment……….this was first time, Piya asked for her father as she was getting old

Riddhima look at the side table of her bed and found armaan pic………..She slowly get a hold on that and give it to Piya

"Give a good night kiss to your daddy……." Piya place a kiss on armaan picture and look up at Riddhima

"And now, our princess will go to sleep……….."She slowly cover her eyelids with her hand as Piya closed her eyes…… "Daddy there waiting for her Princess to meet him" Piya hugged armaan picture and after some time, get deep into sleep, having a smile on her face

Riddhima got disturbed

"How will I now going to handle them?........they are getting old and now, when they both will ask about there father……..what will I tell them" a worry expression took over her face

"Its going to be hard without you………….Armaan, please come back" Riddhima silently prayed as she place a soft kiss on Piya's forehead….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anjali, now tell me what should I do?" Riddhima asked Anjali while sharing a coffee with her on the dinning………….Krish and Piya were sleeping and Riddhima, like always, shared her fears with anjali

Anjali softly hold her hand…….

"Riddhima, you know that one day or another………..they will pop up this question… They are too much young to understand any thing……its almost get 4 years that armaan left you……………..do you really believe he will come back"

Anjali was worried for her………….in this period of 4 years…..they become more like sisters than friends and so, she was equally worried for her as atul is

"I do believe………..i believe that the love we shared……if it was true and pure, he will come back….i do have hope" Anjali sigh as she know Riddhima never going to back off from her believe

"Riddhima, I just can pray that Armaan will come back soon………….as he is the only one who can answer Krish and Piya's questions.."

Standing up, Anjali took cup from Riddhima amd went towards kitchen to wash them……….

Riddhima was still lost in her thoughts when the phone bell Ring

Getting up, she pick the phone and started

"Hello"

"Hello" hearing the voice on other side…………she left shocked…that left her speechless………composing herself, she asked

"Who is it?" Her voice start shivering

"Riddhima, I am coming back….baby" His words just struck to her……..as the line went dead and that, totally left her shaken

Edited by cool_SK - 26 November 2008 at 8:39am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...Ash1990rtarluv_ardiyachillStupidcupid1234chahatmalhotraKaSh_4_evascorpio95maanumiss93rads73937Fimmytopsyturvy23blessed4Kamal_23Ishiaarshluver_15.vrshn...Ambika..ARKJ_4EVERhelen_of_troyHR-DMG4lifeMrMrsChiping.-Mrinalini--Seri-kooliio-AviatoR-aftermath..

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Part 2

What was that?...........a delusion or reality……she really don't understand…

Was that her imagination that it was his voice………….Armaan's voice….Yes, definitely…….how can she miss recognizing his voice…….but he didn't call me in years

That question haunt her………..not a single call in almost 4 years……he last called after 3 months, he left her……then why sudden he get this urge to call her

She really do need an explaination……..

Right then she heard Krish loud voice

"Omelet" He shout…

"No honey……….last day, you did eat one…...you know eating it regularly is not good" Anjali said trying to settle him down

"No Massi….Omelet" Riddhima entered and asked

"Guys, whats happening here?" Riddhima asked confused

"See Ridz, he is again asking for an Omelet" Riddhima look down at Krish, narrowing her eyes

"Krish, I told you……….you can get Omelet twice a week only…...Right" Krish in anger pout his lips

Riddhima smile seeing that as Anjali too…..

Riddhima bend down and hold his tiny shoulders

"Hmm…………..how about French toasts?" Riddhima saw the glow on his face…..it was also another one of his favorite in breakfast menu

Seeing him smile, Riddhima made Anjali get out from kitchen as atleast on Sundays, She can take the charge of the Kitchen……………and push Krish to go and wake up piya…and then later brush there teeth

~~~~~~~~~~~

While munching the toast……..Anjali asked

"So what's the plan for today?" She said helping Piya having her food

"Today, we are going to get stuff for Rakhi…….as its coming in next week……and plus…….its actually Piya's first Rakhi" Riddhima said making Krish have the bite

"Cool.." Anjali said

"Mama, Macdonald's" Piya said with an amazing yummy expression

"Ok" Riddhima said and later…….again went into her thoughts of him…

After breakfast……..Anjali send two devils in to change…..and turn to find Riddhima in thoughts

"Riddhima, what happened?" Anjali slowly put her hand on her shoulder

"He called" sensing the serious tone………she take seat beside her

"Who?"

Riddhima look up as tears were there in her eyes…. "Armaan"

Hearing that name, create a silence………….Anjali look at her in disbelief as a tear traced down her cheek……after getting out from this sudden shock…….anjali ask in hurry

"When…&………..&……..Why?" She said having a incredulity in her eyes

"Just an hour back….." Anjali silently put her hand on her and hold it tightly

"He said……..he…he is coming back" Riddhima words made her more amazed

"But why now?......he didn't turn in whole 4 years………then why now?"

Riddhima wipe her tears and said composing herself

"Now, only he can give the answers of these questions?" Anjali keep looking at her when Riddhima get up

"Get ready……….we will then leave for shopping" Saying she left for her room

~~~~~~~~~~

It was fun during shopping………..Riddhima went with piya to help her select a rakhi and a gift for Krish and on the other hand, Anjali helped Krish in selection…….

They later buy some clothes for both of them………and as planned, had there lunch at Macdonald's

Getting back………..Riddhima helped Krish and Piya getting out from the car and hold the shopping bags

As she put the key in lock, she found it already opened………….looking up at Anjali, they both felt scared…….making the chidren get back at them, Riddhima slowly open the door to find the lights switched on ……….stepping in carefully…..she saw someone stand up and turned to give her a shock

"Armaan" She mumbled slowly under her lips

Anjali look at him and feel angered………She never meet him before but after hearing what he did to Riddhima…Really made her hate him

And there, Armaan was standing with a bright smile on his face………his body was still in its shape……he was wearing specs which were totally going with his persona……he do had same charms which can make any girl drool at him…………….riddhima was too included in those girls……..but now………….No more…….she understands him….

Armaan move towards her slowly but stop seeing her glare………He look down to find the face of Krish, who was looking at him still standing behind Anjali…Armaan smiled seeing him………..he was an adorable child…….but get more happy seeing Piya's face as she too look at him with a scared expressions….

"Anjali……take them inside please" Riddhima turned her face and said that slowly to Anjali

Anjali look down and hold there hands

"Come'on kids………...lets go inside…" Getting along with Anjali……Krish and Piya keep looking back at Armaan

"Massi, he is our Daddy na?" Krish asked confused…..

Riddhima closed her eyes hearing his words…………but now, it was armaan who got stunned…and look up at Riddhima

"Come…." Taking them inside the room………Anjali give a glance to Armaan and closed the door behind her….

A strange silence took place…………..Riddhima keep looking down and armaan was looking at her……..almost glaring at her….

She don't know what to say…………it was a truth that she hide…..but it was him actually, who didn't let her…..it was always about him…………..he had to leave, it was for him…………..she didn't tell him……..it was too for him…….and he promised to come back in a month or two and take her away…..but he never came back……..it was for him tooo………….and now, he suddenly come back to demand his rights……too for him

And armaan…………he don't know how to react……either to shout at her or hug her…….either to cry with joy or cry for his stupidity…………either to just tell her that he love her or just stay away to show his anger as why she didn't tell him about this

Riddhima look up to find a stream of motions flowing on his face……….she was too thrilled seeing him infront of her……she look at him for a moment……but when she was unable…….she just turned her face and hold her tears back, saying

"Why do you come back armaan, Why now?" Her words took him back to situation as it break that long chain of thoughts………he was getting right now

"There are a lot of things………that I want to tell you…...but first, it's my turn…" Armaan said as he quickly move infront of her and just said, looking straight into her eyes

"Are these two my children?" Armaan said with anxiousness

Riddhima keep looking at him……….when he slightly jerked her holding her shoulders

"Damn it Riddhima, Tell me?" He was getting hyper

"Yes, they are…………happy to listen" Armaan left her shoulders and take a step back as tears welled up in his eyes along with a smile….

"My children……..Our Children" He said mumbling to himself as he moved back and hit the wall

Riddhima keep looking at him………….these were the emotions she always wanted to see on his face while getting the news about her pregnancy or holding there baby after it born…………but armaan missed…He missed giving her this happiness……….and today, it wasn't effecting Riddhima in the way……..she wanted to feel

"Why didn't you tell me?"He said looking at her

Riddhima wipe her tears which just fell down………and said

"Did you ever gave me a chance armaan?........." Armaan look at her questioning

"Oh, I got it………..you don't remember right" Riddhima said with a sarcastic smile

"Remember the day, you told me about your transfer in Mumbai………..Right on that day, I got that news……" Armaan keep looking at her as she continued

"I was so excited to tell you this…………..but you were again explaining me your own happiness…...the dreams you saw all those years were going to come true…….so I thought that I will tell you when you will get back to take me away with you" Riddhima turned her face to make him not see that hurt expression which she was facing right now

"But what you did…….called me only about 5 times in those 3 months…………..and before I can tell you anything…..you were again with your ownself saying…..I am busy Riddhima……..will call you later…" She made her voice heavy to match his…..but that heartbroken was clearly visible through her voice

"That later never came armaan………….Neither you, nor your calls came" Riddhima was breaking with every thought of those days

"Do you know how hard it was for me to live alone…………to survive in this society where a woman is think to be nothing without his man….But how do you know……you were far away…enjoying your life…………..What happened if you left a wife behind who don't know what's her fault that his husband is not contacting her……..what happened if she is alone at home……….fighting for life…..what happened if she just got dead" Riddhima said literally crying…while armaan just listen to her and take slow steps towards her

Reaching behind her, he just hold her shoulders as he knew she need it now…………

Feeling him back, Riddhima can't control herself and just hug him tightly

"Why did you do that?............Why?" She said crying out loud…..

Armaan's heart just broke into pieces feeling her broken down in his arms

(Hope u guys will like it................don't know how well it is...............but i just try to make it as good as i can

luv ya

lolz
ana)

Edited by cool_SK - 04 December 2008 at 12:55pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...rtarluv_ardiyachillStupidcupid1234KaSh_4_evascorpio95maanurads73937topsyturvy23blessed4Kamal_23IshiaARKJ_4EVERhelen_of_troyHR-DMG4lifePious_KaSh-Mrinalini-kooliio-AviatoR-sjainaftermath..

jia..

IF-Rockerz

jia..

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
wohooo one more? Ana love u yaar!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash1990

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Part 3

Armaan keep holding her………she cry……..and cry……….taking out all the tears she stopped in her eyes from years……

She wanted to say a lot to him………..wanted to tell him how she missed him…how she was craving for him……….his touch….his hug…..his smile……..his words….

But right now, she wanted to know the reason for which she had too face all that….for which she had to stay alone………….for which she missed the tie to be with him

Feeling her getting back to normal he brake the hug as she just move back wiping her tears

"Riddhima" his heart beat fast feeling her getting away from him

He too missed her a lot………more than he imagined ever………..he missed her laying beside him…….hugging her…………having her delicious food……..feeling her annoyance and later……..him trying to make her agree……shopping with her…..sharing meals with her…

Ah!.........it was hell without her

He look down, upset with himself…………as only his one decision changed his life….and more than his……..her life

He sits down infront of her and hold her hands looking on her angelic face……….but as she jerk his hands……he get upset but he knew……….he deserve it

"Riddhima, I was wrong…….." he started as she look down at him

"I was wrong when I decided to leave you………….you stopped me a million times to think about it twice………..but I being ignorant….neglect this fact and was firm…..but now, I regret that………I was so stupid leaving you…"

Armaan who was looking down till now……….look up to find her averting her eyes…he felt her eyes on himself……

"When I went to Mumbai……..i was very happy to get the position for which I worked so hard………….but later………..i got to know that there were some who were actually destroying the company" Riddhima was listening to him but didn't look at him a bit after that

"I informed my seniors and they asked to get back to them with proves……….you remembers that I used to say that I am busy……" as riddhima nod is yes slightly….armaan continued

"I was working on that………and soon I got some proves but right then" he got up turning his back at her

"The man who was taking out money from the company got to know that……….and he kidnapped me along with some others" Riddhima's heart skip a beat and she get up

"What?" She asked shocked

Armaan turned to her to see her shocking face and said "Yes, they kept me in some under construction building and I was there from the last three and half years" Her heart was crying……..and he understands her…..

He move forward and hold her from her shoulders to feel her getting back, shaking her head

"No, No…………..No" she keep saying it to herself

"Riddhima" he said as tears welled up in his eyes

"No" she said it again

"Please, Forgive Me" He said moving forward when she stop him with his hand

"NO" she said it a bit loudly

"Please Forgive me………." Armaan said almost pleading trying to get closer to her

"No armaan………..not yet………not now…" she said glaring at him……..

"But…." As armaan want to say further Riddhima cut him in between

"I agree that you got trap…………you life was in someone's else hands………but I am not responsible"

Armaan stop in the mid way and look at her stained face

"I stopped you to go…….but I am not worth to give you any suggestion right…….you didn't listen to me then…….so why should I listen to you now" she said wiping her tears and said in a strong voice

"You are no one for me now…." She turned her face towards the window and look out, as she don't want him to make her feel weak..

Silence took place………..you can only hear her sobs and his gulping down the salvia

She knows she need him……….more than ever but she can't forgive him so easily……the four years………the whole four years……he made her suffer…suffer for life..

Armaan move forward towards her with heavy heart and stand beside her and said slowly

"Riddhima, please forgive me……….not for me……but for our children" Riddhima head struck with the thought of there children……….yes….there children

Krish and Piya are always more curious to know about there father…..where he is? How he was as a man?..........when he will come back? These were the questions they started asking now……and today, when they see him face to face………they recognize him...now if he will leave, what will be she going to tell them

After a moment of thinking Riddhima turned as said with a straight face

"Ok, I give you a chance armaan…………just for MY children" she emphasis on MY…

Armaan felt a pinch as she said that………..but yes…..he can't do anything as he never did anything for her….there children……………..but yes, he never knew that…..he know that he never gave her a chance…..he can't blame her or himself…...but now, he was determined to do anything for there children

"You have to prove yourself a good father……………you have to ensure Piya and Krish that you are there with them…….then only I can forgive you" Armaan nod strongly

"I will, I promise" Riddhima just give him a glimpse and left for Piya, Krish room

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan slept outside on the couch…………Riddhima told Anjali all about this and she ensured her that she took a right decision……Riddhima wake up and covering herself with the night gown……….she come out…

She just give a glimpse on him…….he was sleeping in the same careless manner as he use to do…………..she keep standing there sometime and went into Krish and Piya room to make them get up for there school

Armaan wake up hearing the noises from the Kitchen……….he ruffled his hairs and get out to check out

"Krish, Finish your slice" Riddhima said as she apply butter on her toast

"Mama, I am full" Krish said making a face

"See, Piya is such a good girl……….she finished it….if you are not going to finish it now, I am not going to make you get this week ice-cream" Riddhima use to take them out once a week especially for there favorite Ice-Cream

"Mama" Krish said pleading but seeing her not listening………he started eating

Armaan admired this…..his family while standing in the door…………He adored how Riddhima handle Krish and Piya……Riddhima was making Piya's ponytail when her eyes fell on Armaan

"Ok, now go and get your school bags from massi…….go…go….go" Riddhima helped them get off from those huge stools and they rush towards there room in excitement

Armaan look at Riddhima as she collect all the dishes…….

She was still the same……….actually a bit thinner than ever……but he know, its all because of the hard work and responsibilities, she have to look up

Riddhima changed into her suit and left with Krish and Piya…………before getting out, as usually, Piya and Krish hug and kiss Anjali…….but they stopped at the door and look back at armaan……………and while smiling, they wave him bye too

Anjali close the door behind and turn to look at Anjali…………..armaan don't know her so he just pass a smile but lightly smiling at him, Anjali went into the kitchen

Armaan get freshed and join her in kitchen……….anjali served him without his asking

"Thank You" armaan said filling a glass of water

"Armaan, i know you don't know me……….but I do" Armaan look at her seriously

"I and Riddhima are like sisters and she shared her every sorrow and happiness in these four years………." Armaan listened to her carefully

"I see her going through ups and downs of life………alone……just for the kids…….she don't say much to me………..but she really missed you" Armaan smiled hearing this and said

"I know"

Anjali come close to him and continue

"I see her crying for you…..she act to be really brave but she is broken from inside………she never let Krish and Piya stay away from you as every night, its like her duty to make them kiss your picture and then went to sleep" Armaan eyes welled up listening this

"But in these four years………….i never saw her smiling for her ownself….from her heart……..its always either for the kids or for the world…………..But I know" Anjali look at him while putting her hand on his shoulder

"I know, its you who can only give her true happiness…………happiness that only belong to her……Please help her…………..help her get back to life and get out from this shell…………….i really wanted to see her smiling like they way atul use to describe"

Armaan got really happy on seeing that Riddhima got such sweet companions who love her a lot……………….and support her while he was not there

"I promise you………..i will bring back all the happiness and love that a family should have……" he said assuring her

"But I will need your help………" Armaan asked her

Anjali smile and said

"Anything for Riddhima, Piya and Krish" Armaan smiled and put forward his hand……anjali after a bit hesitation…..shake hand with her and that's it

"Now I will be back to my family………..to my baby" Armaan said to himself

Edited by cool_SK - 13 December 2008 at 10:00am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...Ash1990rtardiyachillStupidcupid1234KaSh_4_evascorpio95cuteshilpamaanurads73937topsyturvy23Kamal_23ARKJ_4EVERhelen_of_troy.vrshn.HR-DMG4life-Mrinalini--Seri-kooliio-AviatoR-sjainaftermath..

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Part 4

The whole next week, armaan observe Riddhima's action…………….how she deal with the kids, how she handle them when they behave nautingly……how she take care of the house and job…………her walk timings, her behaviour…..everything…

He want to know every bit about her………..and he did

So he started his work…………Kids were slowly coming to him but they were still much afraid…….they didn't talk to them beside 'hi' and 'bye'….

Armaan was watching TV as his favorite Brazil were playing against Germany………he love Football………right then he noticed Piya coming out from the room, a bit disappointed, holding her doll in one hand and a little shopping bag in another

Armaan get up, switching off the Tv and after reaching to her, bend down and softly asked

"What happened Piya?" He asked holding her little shoulders

Piya just looked at him for sometime

"Can't you tell me?" Armaan asked moving his hand from her head in a pure fatherly manner

"Mama is not helping me in packing this gift……" She said showing her bag

"Oh……" armaan made a sad face…….. "But Why?"

"She is packing Krish gift" Armaan see the tears floating in her eyes

"Oh baby, just this…………Ok" he pick her up and made him sit on the table

"I can help you" he offered her and she agreed by giving him the bag

Armaan take out the gift and see the little Remote Controlled Car……….along with the wrapping paper

"How sweet……….For whom you buy this?"

Piya smiled and get all excited with the news that armaan don't know

"You don't know……….its Rakhi Tomorrow" she said hitting her head with the palm………Rakhsha bandhan was a tuff word for her so she choose the little…..

"Mama said that as it is mine and Krish first Rakhi so we both should give each other somrthing…….."

Armaan smiled at her actions and said

"Ok, let me get the sticky tape"

Armaan wrapped the gift and was closing its end………….Piya was looking deep towards him as putting forward her hand as armaan stick the cut tape strips on her fingers

"And that's the last one" armaan take the last strip from her finger and close the ends….

"Done" piya smile while armaan handed her the gift

"Are you really our dady?" Piya said with her ever so innocence…..armaan smiled and bend towards her to remove those little strands of her hairs from her face

"Do you doubt?" Piya nod in no……..armaan just chuckle and open his arms

"Will not you hug your dady?"

Piya smiled and stand up on table and hug him tightly still hold her doll

Armaan felt the moment…………it was the first time he hugged her………….she was feeling like a fur……so soft..

"Mama said that you will bring lot of gifts for us" Oh…..armaan slowly said under his breath while smiling he brake the hug

"Yes, actually I was bringing……….but when I went to the shop…….i got confused as what will my doll will like…..so I thought that I will take her with me and then will buy everything of her choice……..what say?" Piya got excited and said

"Ok, and then I will do a boooooooo to Krish" she said smiling as armaan get her down and she run into the room excited…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima was getting pissed………pissed is it right??……………but no actually she was happy to somewhere

Armaan was taking full control over kids………….Before she wake up, they were ready for school………and armaan pick them back home along with anjali………….They even went on shopping and as children told…………they had fun

The children were opening the gifts sitting on the floor………..Krish got really excited on seeing his small Electronic Batman……

"Oh my Batman……" His eyes lit up and he just stand up, coming to armaan he just hug him and left giving him a kiss

Anjali smiled who was reading a magazine…………Her eyes fell on Riddhima who had a mild smile on her face……Anjali got satisfied……..the smile on Riddhima's face was more calming than she ever felt………she last time see her smiling like this when doctor give Piya and Krish first time in her hands……….

Now she knew, that it's not so far that Riddhima will accept him too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a month since armaan get back…………and he surly prove himself a good husband the help of anjali……….he also joined his job back but this time, no shifting to Mumbai…..he strictly said No to it when his seniors offered him as he don't want to live without his family a minute………..The kids became his life and

Riddhima….his reason to take breaths

It was mid-night, armaan was watching his reports when he felt sudden urge to have coffee…………he went into the kitchen to find Riddhima already there having water

Turning she looked at him and give a low smile

"What do you want?" armaan move towards the cupboard and take out a pan

"Oh just wanted to have coffee" armaan said putting the pan on the stove………He got confused what to put first……..the thing is that he never made it before……in office, he just order it…………….and in home, he had it if anjali or Riddhima made it sometime or other…….

Riddhima smiled and moved him away saying

"I can't even say that you do learn to make coffee" Armaan smiled at this

having there coffee, they both take place on the couch………but having some distance watching a movie………they both were not feeling sleepy…..

Armaan keep looking at her in between…..while she too look at him from the corners of her eye…….

After sometime, Riddhima went to sleep still sitting on the couch…………Armaan turned of the Tv and turned towards her and smiled seeing her

"I should make her lay on bed" with the thought, he get up and bend to hold her but get lost in the beauty of her angelic face………..she was looking so innocent

Armaan moved his hand on her face……he saw her lips curled into a small smile…….his own smile get wider seeing that…..

His smiles too belong to her happiness……..

He wanted to tell her how he just wanted to see her this amazing smile so ever on her face………..to ensured it, he bend down and placed his lips on her smiling one….

He kissed her gently………till the time he too feel her responding…..it was like a dream of her as well as of his…he moved up to her to kiss her to full……his hands move up to her hairs to unclip it………and ruffled it……her hands too moved around his back….he felt her……………this moment was just so beautiful that he never wanted it to end….

After a moment………..he brakes the kiss to find her opening her eyes…..He mived down to kiss her neck……he wanted to have her………………he just yearn for so much that this kiss almost made it impossible for him to stop….. but he got stop feeling her hands moving him back

He looks up………to find tears in her eyes….

She thought it's a dream that she is living but he was actually living that moment……

"Riddhima" he said in a voice, full of love……

"Please move" she said as a tear leave her eye and absorbed in her hairs…..

Armaan move away to just find her running into the room

Feeling broken, he moved his hand in his hairs to control himself……….

Riddhima closed her room door just to find some breath…………

"What I was doing?" she asked herself…………it wasn't a sin……she is his wife but..

She wasn't ready to take this step so fast……….just to satisfy herself she said

Wiping her tears she run into washroom and splash water on her face…………she rubbed her lips hard to move away his touch but….all vain

She can still feel him on her lips

Angry to herself, she came out and hit the bed…………

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On other side, armaan was getting restless………….her silence is now hurting him….her isolated behavior really making him mad…..

After waiting for an hour, he get up and slowly went towards her room………there room.

He entered to find her sleeping in a messy way………a smile formed on his lips seeing her like this as she always use to instruct him to sleep while holding himself….

He move towards the bed and sit infront of her………..her only sight can provide his heart some calmness……

He look at her feet and hold them……..they had a hard time to stand up with the two kids…...but she did

Slowly he bend down and kissed her feets……….He felt the current her body always posed on his…..

She can feel him……she was awaken now……...moving up to her neck slowly with the kisses………..while his hands were exploring her delicate curves……..she shivered as he placed a kiss on her tummy……………she hold the sheets with passion……….only she knew how hard it was to stop herself than to him before………….but now, all her courage fade away infront of the immense love he was showing

"Armaan" she slightly take his name with so much love that he look up….with teary eyes and said

"Don't stop me Riddhima…………..i can't…." saying he again get a hold on her lips that left her spell bound…

The whole night, he showed how much he missed her……….how much he just want to be with her….right next when she needed him…….when he needed her………..along with there kids……….there love……

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun seeped in through the curtains to find then both tangled with each other……..sleeping with ever genuine smile…..

The both were complete…………..they both justify each other…….and then, compliment each other

Riddhima's face was deeply absorbed in his back as her hands were on his broad chest…………..the both were at peace……no more wait, no more thirst…..

Armaan turned and wake up feeling her hairs on his face………he gently smile and opened his eyes to remove the veil of her hairs to have a good look at her

He kept gazing at her face and trace the patters………he take her hand in his, kissed it lightly and entangled his fingers in hers…….

"Riddhima, Riddhima………" he slowly take her name while rubbing her cheek lightly

Irritated Riddhima just get absorbed in the pillow while having a tight grip on his hand……..he smiled and softly again said, rubbing her bare arm this time

"Wake up baby….." his voice makes her get up and slowly opening her eyes, she smiled looking at her

Armaan move forward and kissed her forehead…..

"Good Morning" she said in a low voice……….hearable to him

They both just kept laying hugging each other……….when Riddhima started

"You are not going to leave me again" She need confirmation as what she got now, she don't want to loose it.

"Never again………ever" he said assuring her while his hand moments on her back really calming her down

Armaan know, she has doubts……….more like fear of being away with him……he know that she wasn't excepting him for the same fear but he need to remove it now…..with his words……………with his actions………..with his love

"I promise……….it was hard without you Riddhima, and now I know……I am as much uncomplete without you as you……….I can never want to feel that pain, that torture I felt being away from you…..i promise"

"I will die next time armaan" as she said armaan made her get more close to himself that not a single thing can stay between them

"I will never let you…….." he kissed in her hairs……

Riddhima felt the warmth of his embrace for what she crave………she longed for…..and armaan made her assured that he is there to fight for her…….support her

Live got better as all come back to the normal as they wanted………Anjali & Atul were so happy for armaan and Riddhima……….and Piya and krish do started getting the love of both there parents……

And Armaan Riddhima………..there love just blossom with every year

Armaan got a chance to get back to his baby……….but who knows, someone other will get or not

Love your family………….and always take advise from them in your decisions….That may really help you in the life and will never let you down

The Real Beginning Of There Life Trip

Edited by cool_SK - 17 December 2008 at 1:39pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreet12Ash1990Aditi-palanrtartrendyfriendsKJSGforeverKaSh_4_evabueatydiyachillStupidcupid1234karankideewanixmaanumunni_sheelaAR-kashcuteshilpa** L.U.S.H **scorpio95swamii92maggie131984rads73937Gudduluvspinksscutiepreetvidu87blessed4Fimmytopsyturvy23IshiaAR_LOVER-Prithi-ARKJ_4EVER.vrshn.helen_of_troyvirtualrealityyogzzdazzling_armaanHR-DMG4lifeDevil_kritiLaddoo.Phaddookooliio-Seri--Mrinalini-anumeha_rajatEuphoria.-AviatoR-aftermath..

Ezria_Fan_4ever

IF-Dazzler

Ezria_Fan_4ever

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 8:08am | IP Logged
wow, lovely FF, seems interesting,
continue soon

yachna

IF-Rockerz

yachna

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 8:14am | IP Logged
wohooooooooooooo ana u realy rockd it yaar 1 more intresting u h realy creative mind yaar seriously 1 u hv ended nd 1 mre wow  totaly fida on it heheheh great intresting concept yaar i would lv 2 read more of it
cont soooooooooon
luv yachna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top