Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Hey Chit-chatters..Tongue

It's birthday time again; It's true; there's no denying, Another year has come and gone; You know that I'm not lying.

So for you, the birthday person, Here's what I want to say: I hope this birthday's the best one yet, In every delightful way.

Today...on 22nd November someone special celebrates her Birthday..

Any guesses who this birthday person is....???Big smile

She is very sweet and cool!

She has a username which makes u think she is sweet like HOney...
 She has been a bit inactive...but has promised to be back with a bang....Wink

I think thats enough intro for you all to guess who i'm reffering to Wink

I'm talking about our very own Viewbie of CC Forum.....

Sehrish

A Special cake for you!!Big smile

Time for Your Bday Messages & Gifts:

Anji (~Anji~)

Hey Sehrish...
Happy Birthday!!! So has Bappi jiju given u a gift yet?? i am sure its either a golr ring or neaklace...hehe...lol...j/k...sorry i bug u so much..but i cant just not bug u..lol...guess what... i have a gift for u...wanna know what it is?? Well i have decided that u can have Shahid..and that he doesnt have to be ur bro anymore..kk...lol..happy??

Have a wonderful b-day...and may all ur wishes and dreams come true...

Love
Anji

Saira (anon)

Sehrishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hope you get all the gifts you wanted.......and wish you all luck and love.

Many Happy returns of the day

Lots of love

Saira. Nug(kal-el)

Hi Sehri,

its your papa and as always i am here to wish you a very happy birthday
i hope you truly have a super day and get all the things you want, make
a special wish and i hope it comes true for you (dont wish for shahid i got
him here for you already)

oops this is me havent got fully changed for your party yetLOL

but seriously have a wonderful day.Tongue

wear something nice shahid is coming to your party!!

love,nug
Rajni (Princezna)
Hey Seh Hug

May the years continue to be good to you.May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.
Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
Happy Birthday Dear...

Love

Rajni

Jhumi(shijhu)

hey seh

u r sweet like a honey n be like dis always ..................many happy returns of da day may u get shahid aLl for urself yehi dua hai meri have a blatsing bday god bless u heres a small token of luv for my sweet honey sis seh..................love u dear

the complan ad of ur shahid and ayesha Clap

sweet honey cake for our sweethoney seh darling
all da best for ur life seh
love
jhumi di

Sumra (Shazia_Haya)

Hey dear,

Hope you have an awesome birthday.

Make it special and even more special for everybody else with your smiles.

Take care.

Happy Birthday.

May Shahid makes more films and you watch them all day long. LOL

Love,
Sumra

Mahi(-Mystery-)Wishing you a very happy birthday, Sehrish!!!Keep smiling always and may you be blessed with loads of happiness and succes!Love,Mahi

Vinu (believe)
Hi sherish........

Aa gale lag ja mera yaar, Daedo Jadu Ki Chappi do,char, Aaise hi katjaye Zindegi without any risk
Es ummid ka sath Wish You my birthday wishes...Many many happy returns of the day..................... 

With love vinu nair

Lara (fly2me)Hey seh...Happy Birthday and many many happy returns of the day. I love you and i am so glad to have a wonderful friend like you. you are simply ah-mazing!I hope this birthday will be filled with happiness and fun fo you. && I hope this year will be really speacil to you. and again Happy Birthday! =)xoxo-LaraSmile

Pinky (-Pinky-)hi rishi...many many happy returns of the day! first of all, i m sad that we don't talk anymore.. i don't remember the last we talked. like actually talked on msn like we used to. i miss those days.. but regardless of how much we talk..or i should say, how less we talk, we all always be friends right?hopefully, we will catch up soon. have a fantastic birthday, may u get all your dreams fulfilled.. whether it is going to italy or marrying shahid have  a great year..love ya!

Rukhi (rukhaya)

So on this very special dayI would like to say to youI hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.

Rukhaya

Star (Star_on_earth)

Hey Sehrish,

Many Many Happy Returns of The Day…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! !

May all your dreams come true and you be smiling always . . .Big smile

May there always be work for your hands to doMay your purse always hold a coin or two;May the sun always shine on your window paneMay a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;May the hand of a friend always be near you
Their hearts full of warmth and gladness to cheer you!

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Its been really nice knowing you and working with you in Chit-Chat…miss the old days when you were the fav. Bakri to be bugged the most …lol.. loved the way how you always took it sportingly..and love your cheerful nature..be the way you are..and don't get too busy that you forget your friends…Big smile

Here's something from me…

May you get someone as good as Shahid…Smile

Hope you like the siggy's and avi…

Thanks to –Mystery- (Mahi) for making them

Once again a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!! Hug

Keep Smiling!!!

Star

"Special Thanks to Gracy for passing on the message - -  Thanks alot Hug"

Gracella

Seh sweetie,

Your Birthday is a special day.. One that's just for you A time for doing everything You specially like to do.. And on this day that belongs to you, The wish this greeting brings Is for the joy you so deserve And all life's nicest things!

But sweetie, it's been a pleasure knowing you, working with you and esp.... bugging you LOL esp...with your baby bro shahid..

and i know u love him soo much, isliye i got you a siggy with matching avi of Shahid..

matching avi
^^ Special thanks to Mahi (-Mystery-) for making them for me..and Here's more......^^ Special thanks to my sweet Gur-Gurprit(gk_09) for making them for me..Here you go..ab toh ek naya avi rakhlo!!! You have the same avi, jo starry, sapna and me gifted you last bday
LOL

I hope you will be free of exams soon...toh we will rock cc forums with our upcoming contests and stuff....

Wish u all the best life has to offer sweetie and hope u will have a splendid birthday!!

Love,
Gracella

and this is from Chit chat Forum

Matching avi

Big smile

^^ Special thanks to tangina r for making them for me on such short notice..Clap

So that were all messages i collected...!Happy birthday again seh and i hope your bday will be as good as you are!!

Time to groove on a special song of Seh's baby bro..Shahid hahaGet up.. Thats right Stand up Clap ur hands man I'll make u wanna danceI'll make u wanna move Aa jaa tu soniya I can u get in the mood  [Move your body now, Shake your body now, Balkha ke lehra ke, Hit your body now, Tujhe seene se mein apne laga lu, Tujhe bahon mein chupa lu, Come on closer to my body now..] Ho Dhadkan badh gayi, badh gayi, Ho saasen chadh gayi, chadh gayi, Hassen ek ladki se, Meri aaj nazar jo lad gayi.. [Sade naal kar le party, Kudiye te lagdi hai naughty, Feeki feeki raat ho gayi]Friends...........HIT IT!!!!!!!!!!Let's get crazy...after all Seh ki bday hai!!Party begins now...............

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-->>!!Happy Birthday Sehrish!! <<--" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Happy bday seh...and rock on!! sorry for posting thi thread kinda delayed...u know my internet connection was down....

oh god..i just discovered that starry and me used the same green shahid pic..and requested the same sigmaker..Mahi..lolzzz...
aaj patta chalgaya hum, yane starry aur main... kitne similar sochte hai!!

and seh sweetie...i do want my treat okay...:):) so jaldi jaldi

Love,
Gracella

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 12:42am | IP Logged

hey Sehrish,

Wish You a Very

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! !

Hug

May all your dreams come true...

God Bless &

Keep Smiling ! LOL LOL

- Star

thanks gracy for the post ...and ya u copied not only my siggy but the siggy maker (mahi) also..WinkLOLLOL..chor kahin ki!!!TongueTongue

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday

princezna

IF-Dazzler

princezna

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged
happy Bday Seh...........

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 5:05am | IP Logged
hey sweetie seh many happy returns of da day darling
seh dear heres ur sweet chota sa shahid wid ayesha takia hope dis bday brings all da happiness in ur life

Edited by shijhu - 22 November 2008 at 5:06am

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 8:12am | IP Logged
HugTHANK You guysssssss soooooooooo much!!HugHug You guys made my day sooo much better..... since I am really sick and not able to do too much on my birthdayOuch!! This makes me feel good! So thanks a lot guys

@Anji: Thank you.. ahaha.. Bappi toh bagh gaya he thought I was too expensivev so he leftLOLLOL..hehe thanks for giving me shahid though he was always mineEmbarrassed Thanks for the wishesBig smileHug

@Sairaaaaaaaaaaaa: lolz... so many hhh's in my name even I didn't knowLOL..thank you soooooooo much!! love the cupcake and hugs back at yaHugHugHug Thank you for the wishes

@Nug:thank you pops for wishing me lol I didn't know my papa was homerLOLLOL..haila Shahid is coming from his shootingShocked.. I am gonna get dressed really nice then thanks for your wishes dadBig smile

@Rajni: Thanks a lot for the wishes.. and the cardHugHugHug

@Jhumi: though I haven't known you that long I guess you figured I love Shahid huh?Embarrassedhehe thanks for his baby pics since I have  barely seen themBig smile..he was still so adorable. Thanks for your wishes and the cakeBig smileHugHug

@Sumra: Thank you so much for your wishes SumraBig smile!! And yeah may shahid make more films and more money for meLOLTongueLOL...

*sneeze* *sneeze*

@Mahi: Thank you Mahi for the birthday wishesHugHug and the Siggies as wellHugHugHug thanks a lot!

@Vinu: lol Vinu nice birthday message and thank you soo much for your wishes... and jappi you can take with my friend Pri ChopraTongue here you goHugHug

@Lara: Thanks so much for the sweet birthday wishesHugHug.. Its good to have you backBig smile

@Pinky: Thank you for the birthday wishesHugHug.. Yeah I am sad tooOuchDisapprove since we don't chat anymore.. I hope to see you online soon so we can chat againBig smile! Of course friends for ever! Us sagittarians always have to stick togetherWink..Hehe thanks you.. and I dunno about marrying shahid but maybe the going to Italy gets fulfilled earlierEmbarrassed Thanks so muchHugHug

@Rukhi: Thank you so much Rukhi for the birthday wishesHugHug

@Star: ooo a mouse as a gift yayTongue Thank you so much for the poem and the birthday wishes..lol.. Fav. bakri I think I still am too all of you guysLOLBig smile..Yesh it indeed was fun working with you as well..and I will be back so I definitely won't forget you or anyone else here on CCBig smile.. Haila somone as good as Shahid...hmm.. I think Shahid should be the best for meTongueWink Thanks for the birthday wishes and siggy!HugHug

@Gracey: Thanks for the lovely poem..lol...yeah yeah bugging me is still ongoing by youTongue..haha and no he is my hubby not baby broWinkWink..Yesh YEsh me loves him like a hubby crush type not bro typeDead..It's been fun working with you too but now the load is pretty much on you so I am sorry about that! Ouch..Thanks for the siggiesHugHug and the lovely wishesHug
                          haha kiya karoon I was hoping for newer siggies from this birthday to last until next yearWink which I got from:

TANGINA, MAHI, GURPRITHugHugHug thank you for the siggies guysBig smile

and yes soon I will be back on break and be more active and come with more exciting things for all of you!
-edit-

@Jumi, Rukhi, and Rajni: thanks againBig smile
@Star and Gracey: haila you both are thieves of each otherLOLLOL..

Aha.. the party wait until I get better guys then okay... and this includes you as well Gracey... love the cake guysBig smile

*sneeze*

Kay.Gi

IF-Dazzler

Kay.Gi

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Happy birthday sweetie
i hope you have a great time
x snowy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top