Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guys i think Raghav's first girl friend is non otherthan Angle.......Arman's sister... who only loves money........

what do u think
πŸ˜† wow i never thought of that-lol anything is possible in this drama especially wen modi is the prime driving force! 🀒 but that wud be hilarious if angel was MM's first girlfriend πŸ˜† what a jodi!!
Nice thinking M1127. Angel could be Raghav's first girl friend and Vandana, I heard is another one waiting in line. Why go after Jassi Raghav, May be she also needs your money to open a huge fashion house like GM.
Jassi was a model only for few assigments, her father was an accountant. He was a middle class man. Then Jassi was a school teached, may be did not even made enough money.

Where the hell Jassi will get initial money to open up a big company-- Obviously Oberoi Family.
Neelam
wow o wow where did you get that idea from loooooool....must appreciate your permutation/combination abilities........
I just thought b\c u no how raghav said that his g\f only loved money and now she is in USA and also reme when Angle came she said she has been married many times but... didnt work out....so may be u never no
M, are you related to T&D? πŸ˜‰
wow, never would of thought of that!
but it is quite funnie, Angel being Raghav's ex-girlfriend....hmmmm, it would be a funnie/interesting twistπŸ˜†
Well the idea is fine 'cause u nvr know how they'll turn the story 😊
Even though it is a better idea than they have had in a while, please do not give them any that would cause unnecessary prolongation and complication !!! LOLS...
I thought about that too before, but she would find him too "desi" for her tastes...