Time of our Death...

Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Friends,

Well I am not exactly sure if it has been discussed before but I was talking about it with my friends so thought about asking you.

Do you think we should know when we will die? Like the exact date and time?

Some things to consider before replying either yes or no.

-If we do know the time we'll die we can finish up many pending works and make the best use of our time here.

-If we know the time we'll die then as it'll approach we'll start having extreme panic attacks and trying to save ourselves we might not even leave the house or do anything...

So what do you think is fair? Like now when we don't know when we'll die? Or should we know the day?

-Mahi

hmmm mahi fair enough but u know wot ppl like me if come to know abt da exact date n day will start getting nervous n waqt se pehle hi maut aa jaayegi so in my case i feel its better for my sake ki jaisa hai waisa hi rahe
Originally posted by shijhu

hmmm mahi fair enough but u know wot ppl like me if come to know abt da exact date n day will start getting nervous n waqt se pehle hi maut aa jaayegi so in my case i feel its better for my sake ki jaisa hai waisa hi rahe

Exactly that's what I feel! I think overall people will get very nervous if they know that the time of their death is approaching.... I know this would be true for me too.

-Mahi

Exactlt Jhumi......... jasia hain vasia hi rahe toh better hain........ kyun yeh sab jankar tiem se pehle apni maut ko bulaye... i never want to know date or time of my death............
Well even i wouldn't like to know exact time and date..but i would like to know at which age i would die, or how many time i have left....yes!

I saw that movie "Dasvidaniya--the best goodbye ever---"
lately..very heartfelt movie..where a man discover he has stomach cancer and has only 3 months to live..so he makes a " Things to do list before I Die"

i would deffo like to make my list as well..:)

My motto has always been ...
Jeeyo jee bhar ke!! Life is too short, so Enjoy life to the fullest

Love,
Gracella

ps. Mahi..Good post!
Originally posted by Gracella

Well even i wouldn't like to know exact time and date..but i would like to know at which age i would die, or how many time i have left....yes!

I saw that movie "Dasvidaniya--the best goodbye ever---"
lately..very heartfelt movie..where a man discover he has stomach cancer and has only 3 months to live..so he makes a " Things to do list before I Die"

i would deffo like to make my list as well..:)

My motto has always been ...
Jeeyo jee bhar ke!! Life is too short, so Enjoy life to the fullest

Love,
Gracella

ps. Mahi..Good post!

ohh gracie thnx dear for dasvidaniya review hahaha yeah atleast if i know da time i wud decide on few things but then again a person like me can decide later n get nervous pehle................gracie ur motto is very lively n full of positive vibes dear

ohh gracie thnx dear for dasvidaniya review hahaha yeah atleast if i know da time i wud decide on few things but then again a person like me can decide later n get nervous pehle................gracie ur motto is very lively n full of positive vibes dear

haha..well anytime..for reviews i'm always available coz i can watch the latest movies on tv directly😉😆
Dasvidaniya is truly heartfelt movie jhum..must watch😉

Thanks dear..i love that motto and try to live upt to it as well..

Love,
Gracella

Originally posted by Gracella

haha..well anytime..for reviews i'm always available coz i can watch the latest movies on tv directly😉😆
Dasvidaniya is truly heartfelt movie jhum..must watch😉

Thanks dear..i love that motto and try to live upt to it as well..

Love,
Gracella

thnx for letting me know honey😉
Mahi i feel we should not know when we'll die..because we'll be scared..atleast i'll be always thinking about it n ruin rest of my life ..so its better ke hum na jane ke kitna waqt bacha hai..moreover my bday is coming so never wana even  thnk of death..jab tak hum zinda hai hume jee bhar ke jeena chaiye n khush rehna chaiye..why should we thnk abt death..thats God's work hai na?
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Hey Friends,

Well I am not exactly sure if it has been discussed before but I was talking about it with my friends so thought about asking you.

Do you think we should know when we will die? Like the exact date and time?

Some things to consider before replying either yes or no.

-If we do know the time we'll die we can finish up many pending works and make the best use of our time here.

-If we know the time we'll die then as it'll approach we'll start having extreme panic attacks and trying to save ourselves we might not even leave the house or do anything...

So what do you think is fair? Like now when we don't know when we'll die? Or should we know the day?

-Mahi

hi Mahi hw ru? Yes we can predict in from the horoscope...the time, and  mode of death..if the horoscope is accurately made...but there are certain things in astrology, inspite of knowing the astrologer doesnt reveal, cos it has physchological affects...suppose if a person comes to knw tht he is gng to die after 5 years..he will start thinking abt it and counting his days..it is possible tht he might die earlier also by fear.. You want me to predict for you?..but i wont..yes it is true..we can come to know the time.