Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Hey Friends,

Well I am not exactly sure if it has been discussed before but I was talking about it with my friends so thought about asking you.

Do you think we should know when we will die? Like the exact date and time?

Some things to consider before replying either yes or no.

-If we do know the time we'll die we can finish up many pending works and make the best use of our time here.

-If we know the time we'll die then as it'll approach we'll start having extreme panic attacks and trying to save ourselves we might not even leave the house or do anything...

So what do you think is fair? Like now when we don't know when we'll die? Or should we know the day?

-Mahi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Time of our Death..." in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 4:50am | IP Logged
hmmm mahi fair enough but u know wot ppl like me if come to know abt da exact date n day will start getting nervous n waqt se pehle hi maut aa jaayegi so in my case i feel its better for my sake ki jaisa hai waisa hi rahe

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijhu

hmmm mahi fair enough but u know wot ppl like me if come to know abt da exact date n day will start getting nervous n waqt se pehle hi maut aa jaayegi so in my case i feel its better for my sake ki jaisa hai waisa hi rahe

Exactly that's what I feel! I think overall people will get very nervous if they know that the time of their death is approaching.... I know this would be true for me too.

-Mahi

princezna

IF-Dazzler

princezna

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Exactlt Jhumi......... jasia hain vasia hi rahe toh better hain........ kyun yeh sab jankar tiem se pehle apni maut ko bulaye... i never want to know date or time of my death............

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Well even i wouldn't like to know exact time and date..but i would like to know at which age i would die, or how many time i have left....yes!

I saw that movie "Dasvidaniya--the best goodbye ever---"
lately..very heartfelt movie..where a man discover he has stomach cancer and has only 3 months to live..so he makes a " Things to do list before I Die"

i would deffo like to make my list as well..:)

My motto has always been ...
Jeeyo jee bhar ke!! Life is too short, so Enjoy life to the fullest

Love,
Gracella

ps. Mahi..Good post!

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Well even i wouldn't like to know exact time and date..but i would like to know at which age i would die, or how many time i have left....yes!

lately..very heartfelt movie..where a man discover he has stomach cancer and has only 3 months to live..so he makes a " Things to do list before I Die"

Love,
Gracella

ps. Mahi..Good post!

ohh gracie thnx dear for dasvidaniya review hahaha yeah atleast if i know da time i wud decide on few things but then again a person like me can decide later n get nervous pehle................gracie ur motto is very lively n full of positive vibes dear

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Love,
Gracella

ps. Mahi..Good post!

ohh gracie thnx dear for dasvidaniya review hahaha yeah atleast if i know da time i wud decide on few things but then again a person like me can decide later n get nervous pehle................gracie ur motto is very lively n full of positive vibes dear

haha..well anytime..for reviews i'm always available coz i can watch the latest movies on tv directlyWinkLOL
Dasvidaniya is truly heartfelt movie jhum..must watchWink

Thanks dear..i love that motto and try to live upt to it as well..

Love,
Gracella

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Love,
Gracella

ps. Mahi..Good post!

haha..well anytime..for reviews i'm always available coz i can watch the latest movies on tv directlyWinkLOL
Dasvidaniya is truly heartfelt movie jhum..must watchWink

Thanks dear..i love that motto and try to live upt to it as well..

Love,
Gracella

thnx for letting me know honeyWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top