Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Twinkle twinkle big star

roni3265 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi

all i m big fan of twinkle can any one provide me wit more info abt her  , u can talk all abt her here good n bad but plz give me some details abt her too tc bye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aries23 thumbnail
hi roni3265,

she is my fav too....she is from LKO ...n she is a student of Awad college...thats all i know about her.
TimeSaverr thumbnail
She is from Lucknow, lives in Gomti Nagar, Vikas Khand colony. Among all the singers, she is the one with finest rack on her.

I saw that in the Diwali Dhamaka dress she was wearing and once shown in a tight t-shirt.
gaggo thumbnail
I like her too.I think she has caused two major upsets...when she beat Swananda and again when she beat Himani
Kiou_ping thumbnail
Hi

I m writing first time in this forum but i always read all the disscussions.I Also agree with theses two guys and want to add some more facts.If u remember just before this Chalange/fame 2005(for wild card entry participents) there were a competion of college students called SAREGAMAPA in Campus.In the finals AS was judge along with Anand Milind ,and Twinkal was the overall winner from girls.AS was very much impressed with her voice quality and the style of singing and he told her to come immidiatly for the audition for one of his film.Now she is not in her Gharana ,he doesnt like her singing and never appriciates.Even when she sang "Daiya mein kahan aa fansi" beautifully he praised RD Burman.And everytime when Jatin goes against any ID or HR's participent he joins him.He thinks he is the most talented and knowledgeable music director in the whole group and he has the right to fight with anybody and say anything to anybody.In his Whole life he played drum and now he got some breaks with jatin Lalit(no wonder because of their relation)and I dont remember any of his big hit song.Baghban's music was OK not that much HIT.Other than him all the mentors atleast have some chartbuster hits.I think he is very much self obsessed

Edited by Kiou_ping - 18 years ago
ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kiou_ping

Hi

I m writing first time in this forum but i always read all the disscussions.I Also agree with theses two guys and want to add some more facts.If u remember just before this Chalange/fame 2005(for wild card entry participents) there were a compition of college students called SAREGAMAPA in Campus.In the finals AS was judge along with Anand Milind ,and Twinkal was the overall winner from girls.AS was very much impressed with her voice quality and the style of singing and he told her to come immidiatly for the audition for one of his film.Now she is not in her Gharana ,he doesnt like her singing and never appriciates.Even when she sang "Daiya mein kahan aa fansi" beautifully he praised RD Burman.And everytime when Jatin goes against any ID or HR's participent he joins him.He thinks he is the most talented and knowledgeable music director in the whole group and he has the right to fight with anybody and say anything to anybody.In his Whole life he played drum and now he got some breaks with jatin Lalit(no wonder because of their relation)and I dont remember any of his big hit song.Baghban's music was OK not that much HIT.Other than him all the menters atleast have some chartbuster hits.I think he is very much self obsessed

hi welcomez to the forum. Twinakle is awesome.!!!!!!!!!!!