Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Dua143

IF-Rockerz

Dua143

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Michael Jackson converts to Islam

TO ALLAH WITH LOVE: The popular singer will now swear by Islam, the new religion he has adopted

TO ALLAH WITH LOVE: The popular singer will now swear by Islam, the new religion he has adopted

London: Pop singer Michael Jackson has converted to Islam and changed his name to Mikaeel.

The 50-year-old star, pledged his allegiance to the Koran in a ceremony at a friend's mansion in Los Angeles, the Sun reported.

Jackson sat on the floor wearing a tiny hat after an Imam was summoned to officiate -- days before the singer is due to appear at London's High Court where he is being sued by an Arab Sheikh, the paper said.

The star decided to adopt the new religion while he was recording a song at the home of his friend where a Jehovah's witness was brought up to help him through the ceremony.

Apparently the star of hits like The Way You Make Me Feel-was convinced by his producer and songwriter friends David Wharnsby and Phillip Bubal.

"They began talking to him about their beliefs, and how they thought they had become better people after they converted. Michael soon began warming to the idea.

"An Imam was summoned from the mosque and Michael went through the shahada, which is the Muslim declaration of belief," the source revealed.

Mikaeel is the name of one of Allah's angels.

"Jacko rejected an alternative name, Mustafa meaning "the chosen one", the source added.

The singer, who rarely ventures out without a mask, is due to give evidence on Monday in a 4.7 million pound lawsuit brought by Prince Abdulla Al-Khalif of Bahrain for defaulting on an exclusive recording contract.

ibnlive.com

Edited by Dua143 - 21 November 2008 at 3:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria_Exotiikamsb8891UnKnFascination

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BREAKING NEWS - Michael Jackson converts to Islam" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maihjabin

maihjabin

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 8:35am | IP Logged

MASALLAH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UnKnFascination

daddysgirl786

Goldie

daddysgirl786

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
pretty sure that's not true....wouldn't it have been in the news if he had?

Tasha.Natasha

Goldie

Tasha.Natasha

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
i hope hes not chatting it..x
coz if he is hes gna be a racist/..x
thnx Freeha..x

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

His brother became Muslim since long time, may ALLAH brings all people in light INSHALLAH!.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UnKnFascination

smah

Groupbie

smah

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
many people think that celebrities in US embrace Islam but what most of them follow is nation of islam which is not even close to Islam as it practices all the religion and they worship Farah Khan instead of Allah same is the case with boxing champ Mohammad Ali he follows Nation of Islam not Islam

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 31 December 2008 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
i don't think the news is false.. his brother jeremaine said in his interview during BB time that his brother is keen to know about islam.. he said on tv that his brother will be converted tinto muslim...
But recently i have also heard that he is undergoing a major operation... his life is hanging .. i hope he gets well...

msb8891

msb8891

Posted: 03 January 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
yeah i heard this that Michael Jackson converts to Islam and i also heard that he wasn't well...well i hope he gets well soon.Smile
Mashallah ...give him a long healthy and life..

Edited by msb988 - 03 January 2009 at 2:55pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top