Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Thank you both for your advice. It seems you both plan way in advance where as amateurs like me lol dont think so into the future hehe... will keep this in mind for any future attempts at writing. Thank you again both!.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~**~Writers Block~~**~~ (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by na2339

Thank you both for your advice. It seems you both plan way in advance where as amateurs like me lol dont think so into the future hehe... will keep this in mind for any future attempts at writing. Thank you again both!.

OMG ur an amateur..... what that make me? Newbie LOLLOL..... thing is i loose track of the concepts i have and plan them out and file them away..... see if i just write then i find my ff get diluted and stuff... But i know and read many wonderful Free fall fanfiction...Embarrassed.... there nothing wrong with them at all.... they are great readsClap

Love Kat

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
hey sweeties

can someone plz tell me to how to end a fic
i just cannot seem to find it appropriate ever to end any of my stories
though i'm trying not to be hasty to end them
please can u advice of what makes an end meaningful?
cheers

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 22 December 2008 at 7:10am

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I doubt I qualify to offer advice but I thought i'd give it a shot lol

I find if you try to put a subtle message in the ending then it makes a good ending or you could try to just tie up loose ends and make it a happily ever ending then the readers tend to like the story to.

To be honest you can't defy what a good ending is, if it's well written, not too dragging and a fairly simple idea written in depth with beautiful detail then the ending is always magnificient.

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by na2339

I doubt I qualify to offer advice but I thought i'd give it a shot lol

I find if you try to put a subtle message in the ending then it makes a good ending or you could try to just tie up loose ends and make it a happily ever ending then the readers tend to like the story to.

To be honest you can't defy what a good ending is, if it's well written, not too dragging and a fairly simple idea written in depth with beautiful detail then the ending is always magnificient.

cheers Lubbi hun
that was well put
hmm now me gotto tie loose ends ,dam too many to tie and in odd numbers lolz

dr_bugs

dr_bugs

Posted: 25 December 2008 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Is it necessary to have characters from bollywood or TV characters? Or can we have our own characters because having the characters from TV or bollywood just kills the whole purpose of being original.

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 27 December 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr_bugs

Is it necessary to have characters from bollywood or TV characters? Or can we have our own characters because having the characters from TV or bollywood just kills the whole purpose of being original.

hey dear
well its bot compulsory to have a tv or character................you can imagine your own...

but its just like, many don't like the fact as they don't get any face to imagine................and the thing about being original............your characters are fictional but having original story, original scenes is what make your fic Original....

You can survey and see that many like Zuzu and Bhoomi etc wrote on characters other than tv or bollywood.......and they greatly went

We use this as just to make our reader having the same imagination that we had while writting

k dear

hope you will have fun on IF and welcome here

lolz
anaEmbarrassed

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 08 January 2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dr_bugs

Actually its not necessary as many here like me have written non serial based too.... but even if u have charcters or actors from Bollywood or Tv I dont think , as its not original.. it is original. its fiction where u add ur own thought and ur imagination.. so its original....  the most populat fanfiction stories here r with charcters from telly...

I woudl like to tell u something from my own experience that.. The popular charcter if included , u surely get soem readers and some comments.. a certain interest.. non based stories usually gettign comments becoems a task.. and if u r not looking for many responses its fine...Wink 

ONly after u have a set of pattern and readers know ur style they may want to continue reading even non serial based stories...  as a writer.. i have written serial based and non serial based... I personaly feel Non serial based r the easiest to write.... serial based U need to be careful of the expectations...LOL of  the fans...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top