Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystified

a very helpful topicClap...especially for beginners like meEmbarrassed

i have a query regarding the links to the page nos.

how do we provide links to the page nos in the front page...i mean the only way i know is to copy/paste the entire link but that looks too messy....is there any other way...could someone helpEmbarrassed

that not to difficult.... add ur text like part 10..... highlight the test and click on insert hyperlink.... the icon is the globe and chain next to the image link.... in the property box add the l UR link

If u are having problems PM me....

Love KatEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~**~Writers Block~~**~~ (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mystified

Goldie

mystified

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catwoman

that not to difficult.... add ur text like part 10..... highlight the test and click on insert hyperlink.... the icon is the globe and chain next to the image link.... in the property box add the l UR link

If u are having problems PM me....

Love KatEmbarrassed

oh thanx got it!!!

that was helpful and quick...now the page looks much betterSmile

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
ThanQ so much 4 this wonderful post... kat!!
i really appreciate it...
lovley job!!

tc

i have question...to post pictures we hav 2 upload it on tinypic.com n then copy paste..is tht the only way??cuz i m having prblems doing it!!thanx once again!!

Edited by me_iq - 24 November 2008 at 9:07am

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by me_iq

lovley job!!

tc

i have question...to post pictures we hav 2 upload it on tinypic.com n then copy paste..is tht the only way??cuz i m having prblems doing it!!thanx once again!!

LMAO FF i can help onLOL .....images i think there alot of images hosting site u have to google to find themEmbarrassed

i think the Sigg forum for a better anwserSmile

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catwoman

Originally posted by me_iq

lovley job!!

tc

LMAO FF i can help onLOL .....images i think there alot of images hosting site u have to google to find themEmbarrassed

i think the Sigg forum for a better anwserSmile

awww...k..i didnt realize thtBig smile...neway..i thought u cud help me....
thx 4 this helpful topic!!

heezy

Goldie

heezy

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
thank you guys soo much for this useful topic.

I have 2 quick question about FF's and this post.

When writing a story would you suggest just sitting down and writing a few parts until you have a clear idea of where your heading with this, or leave it to the spur of the moment so you write a part as you post...
How would you end a story like this if you just kept writing as and when you felt like it?

about this topic... can anyone offer advise here or does it have to be Bheegi Di and/or Kat?

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by na2339

When writing a story would you suggest just sitting down and writing a few parts until you have a clear idea of where your heading with this, or leave it to the spur of the moment so you write a part as you post...
How would you end a story like this if you just kept writing as and when you felt like it?

about this topic... can anyone offer advise here or does it have to be Bheegi Di and/or Kat?

I usually have a rough idea about my story before i start writing it. The characterization, setting and basic theme is all planned before I start writing. Rest just flows as the story progresses. Then I start posting one chapter at a time and don't write many chapters in advance. Actually, the readers comments are very helpful in steering the course of the ff. That's why I just write one chapter and wait for all responses. This gives me time to think about the next chapter too. I hope that helps.

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 06 December 2008 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by na2339

Ok i give u how i write these up.....as Sangeeta given her Embarrassed

I have the story mapped out and all and plan the whole thing.... as in chapters like what i want to do and break it down   example.... Looking at one of my ff;s

Let say kiss goodbye...

i break it all down to fit in the storyline....
1. Riddhima meets Armaan....
2. Past what happen?
3 hospital ....test for esha... and so on until i broken down the whole ff.... like this without the details only the base line and all.... til it mapped out for me....

Then i write the whole part and adding the shades to the chracters and the element of the relations and all.... once this draft is set and since the story is still fresh i draft the other chapters .... then i edit and add to the chapter until i think it ready for posting....

Trip is u already know what u are writing .....u have the begining and the journey mapped out... as for the middle even for that u have ....... so u do know when u want to end it....

Hope this helps!  All writers are to offer adviseEmbarrassed

Love KatEmbarrassed

Edited by Catwoman - 07 December 2008 at 1:44am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top