Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Ladoo645

IF-Dazzler

Ladoo645

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Aha~! this was very much needed, as it explains my current situation at the moment.

Thanks Kat!

-Natasha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~**~Writers Block~~**~~ (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
i do have a question...........

i mostly fumbled up with words..............and help me to start a new line as i always end u with as, while and 'And' to join two lines mostly

i really don't like that

can u help di

lolz
ana

Ladoo645

IF-Dazzler

Ladoo645

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
What r things you gus do to come out of a writer's block period?

-Nats

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_SK

i mostly fumbled up with words..............and help me to start a new line as i always end u with as, while and 'And' to join two lines mostly

i really don't like that

can u help di

lolz
ana

I think is common i used to have the same problem ....in the drafts then  i came across... and article on dangling modifier ..... hehe...

Ok before you ask.... it means i got this of the site i give you a link for

A modifier is a word or phrase that describes, clarifies, or gives more detail about something else. It is usually placed as closely as possible to what it describes.

A dangling modifier is a phrase or clause that modifies a word not clearly stated in the sentence, or that does not connect grammatically with what it is intended to modify.

Many dangling modifiers occur at the beginning of sentences - often as introductory clauses or phrases, but can also appear at the end.

In English sentences, the 'doer' must be the subject of the main clause that follows

Hope this helps..... i write the sentence and then look at it and jump the words around to make it simple and easy to comprehend

Love Kat Embarrassed

..oneOone..

IF-Sizzlerz

..oneOone..

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catwoman

Originally posted by cool_SK

i really don't like that

can u help di

lolz
ana

I think is common i used to have the same problem ....in the drafts then  i came across... and article on dangling modifier ..... hehe...

Ok before you ask.... it means i got this of the site i give you a link for

A modifier is a word or phrase that describes, clarifies, or gives more detail about something else. It is usually placed as closely as possible to what it describes.

A dangling modifier is a phrase or clause that modifies a word not clearly stated in the sentence, or that does not connect grammatically with what it is intended to modify.

Many dangling modifiers occur at the beginning of sentences - often as introductory clauses or phrases, but can also appear at the end.

In English sentences, the 'doer' must be the subject of the main clause that follows

Hope this helps..... i write the sentence and then look at it and jump the words around to make it simple and easy to comprehend

Love Kat Embarrassed

thanku dii
i am ging t act n that and i d knw..its going to help me reallyTongue

thanku

lolz
ana

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
@ Ana there like alot of advise on fiction writting on the Net so i like get the reference for queries all...

Love Kat

Catwoman

IF-Sizzlerz

Catwoman

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ladoo645

What r things you gus do to come out of a writer's block period?

-Nats

Hmmm this tough as i get this most of the time.... either im bored of the concept or like sit there lookin at the blank page and nothing happens....

What i tend to do is read the whole thing with some music on in the back ground

See if this helpsEmbarrassed

mystified

Goldie

mystified

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
a very helpful topicClap...especially for beginners like meEmbarrassed

i have a query regarding the links to the page nos.

how do we provide links to the page nos in the front page...i mean the only way i know is to copy/paste the entire link but that looks too messy....is there any other way...could someone helpEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top