SBS - 20.11.2008 - Video&Pics - Kanjali Video

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today they showed Kapil and Anjali at their respective houses. They show Anjali with her parents and Kapil at his place with his grandparents and parents. Anjali sings the song "Yaad aa Rahi hai" and says "Kapil jaldi aao"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then they show Kapil and he says "I'm missing you very much"!!!!!!!!!! He says it again 'Mein aapko bahut miss kar raha hun"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope we meet each other very soon.

Then they ask Anjali about hw they fell in love and ask her about Kapil's favorite color. she says that he doesn have any favorite color. He always asks me "Anjali tell me what is good" and whatever Anjali likes he wears.

Then they ask her about Kapil's favorite food and she says that he love Rasgulla. He orders loads of them from Jaipur and b4 1 week is over he finishes the whole lot.

They ask her about her real life marriage and her mom says that she has two big trucks in front of her. Her bro and sister are there. Moreover she is small and it would take time.

Link to the video:-

Edited by niveditha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwww so sweet honey thnx a ton

Rasgula Rasgula Rasgula Rasgula

kash hum rasgula hoti aur on ki haat ya per muh mein hoti...lol🤪

Anjali is very sweet and innocent
but honestly i loved Kapils family specially his mom and Grand ma awwwwwwwww they were very sweet

Dadi ma was very sweet while kapil asked her would u like to say something to viewers she started praiseing Kapil, Kapil was just laughing 😆😆 so sweet of Dadi

areeeee aunti ji ANjali ki ama plzzzz kuch taras kaooo shadi mein kitna time lagao gi😆
Edited by dunia - 15 years ago
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Your welcome!!!!!!!!!!!
Shafza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!

Been dying for a behind the scenes clip - need to thank SBS bcoz they obviously travelled to the Kanjali's respective cities to interview them will convey thanks:

Now poor Anjali...is that girl smitten or what...she was pretty brave in saying everything in front of her parents yaar...kind of implies that they've accepted everything and are ok with it....but kya Anjali's Mum...aunty ji....acha rishta haath se naa janeden....Kapil's a nice guy and dont worry the older two of Anjali's bro and sis will get hitched.  She's 18 atleast get them engaged....damn that means we have a long wait..??!!

Kapil's family were pretty nice as well loved the way he introduced each and everyone.  Mum and Dad were sweet..but Dadi was really sweet...she was so proud of her grandson.  I dont know if Kapil and Anjali knew about how each was talking about Kapil's love of Rasgulla's but they each mentioned it..how cool was that.  And the added fact that his mum makes them...wow I just get some from our local sweet shop..!!

They both decided to spend time with their respective families in this strike..and we got a fab clip of them in their own environments...loved the fact that they arent spoilt by any of the fame it just seemed as if two ordinary people were being interviewed...but I was smiling thru the whole clip....awesome.

hey absence makes the heart grow fonder.....oh Kapil just go and marry the girl and put us out of our misery!!
sakuraa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks!

Btw does neone know what time SBS airs in India because they said the strike was over...meaning that if it airs after that article was posted about the strike not being over...it could be over? I hope what I am saying makes sense. Why would they talk about it being over on SBS if it isn't? or maybe I just want it to be over so bad that I am making up things...
-Annu- thumbnail
thankx  4 the video,but plz if someone can upload this video in youtube or zshare ,plz plz n thankx again !
yurafan thumbnail
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao! Thx Nivedita

and above all THANK SBS yaar sab log mil ker SBS ko thank karo we got such a beautiful live coverage that too away from B'bay of these two GOD you listen Now first time I'm thanking this strike as we got complete green signal that they both have beeen fully accpeted by their respective families waaaaaao mean Anjali's mom is not RS waoooooooo sahi thats why  they have open up publicly the way thye are in public is definetly giving a full stamp of family approval.
Now this rasgulaa love in everywhere..😆
Anjali, how could you got this much of confidence of singing and rememberring your love infront of your DAD you doesn't seem that  confident but BRAVO pyaar sab kucchh kara deta hai....😉
On the other hand Kapil was quiet and has his own way if missing her but first time I found Anjali more bubbly and chirpy while intrevieing and talking her love life.
GREAT!
So she has already been to Kapil's house sahi and got a gift from Saasu maa waoooooo😉me laughing
I like KANJALi'a family a lot and Aunt ji please itna wait mat kariyega Anjali's brother sister can take care of themselves but don't keep kapil waitting a lot !!!!! Baut log Kapil ka wait ker rahe hain.....
Yesterday only I was watching SBS and they were showing Bidaai's Alekh house I was pryaing when would I see my KANJ's family and see today it was there now I have no complains to media and SBS and please thanks once again everybody who made this interview possible!
Love you always
But one thing is there will they cover KAPIL's b'day as its only 2 days short.
well again no complains! But yeah DIL Mage More!

Edited by yurafan - 15 years ago
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yurafan

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao! Thx Nivedita

and above all THANK SBS yaar sab log mil ker SBS ko thank karo we got such a beautiful live coverage that too away from B'bay of these two GOD you listen Now first time I'm thanking this strike as we got complete green signal that they both have beeen fully accpeted by their respective families waaaaaao mean Anjali's mom is not RS waoooooooo sahi thats why  they have open up publicly the way thye are in public is definetly giving a full stamp of family approval.
Now this rasgulaa love in everywhere..😆
Anjali, how could you got this much of confidence of singing and rememberring your love infront of your DAD you doesn't seem that  confident but BRAVO pyaar sab kucchh kara deta hai....😉
On the other hand Kapil was quiet and has his own way if missing her but first time I found Anjali more bubbly and chirpy while intrevieing and talking her love life.
GREAT!
So she has already been to Kapil's house sahi and got a gift from Saasu maa waoooooo😉me laughing
I like KANJALi'a family a lot and Aunt ji please itna wait mat kariyega Anjali's brother sister can take care of themselves but don't keep kapil waitting a lot !!!!! Baut log Kapil ka wait ker rahe hain.....
Yesterday only I was watching SBS and they were showing Bidaai's Alekh house I was pryaing when would I see my KANJ's family and see today it was there now I have no complains to media and SBS and please thanks once again everybody who made this interview possible!
Love you always
But one thing is there will they cover KAPIL's b'day as its only 2 days short.
well again no complains! But yeah DIL Mage More!

Right nidhi she said that infront of her parents hehehe brave girl mujh se to aisa kuch bhi nahin hoga😆😆
darshana23 thumbnail
First, Thanks Nivi...... u r true data miner......... from where do you digg all this info yaar............

shoooo shweeetttttttt video........... First time their family........ I love this video as it was not scripted.... its pure........ like they are...........
I was really wondering how could Anjali dont have possesiveness about teddies.......coz she is just 18 and every girl in that age want atleast one teddy with her........... But when I saw that in her hand....... it was so cute...............

Nidhi, i also liked the fact that Anjali has visited Kapil's house........ Gift from Saasu ma........ thats perfect!!!!!!!!!! It seems that their relationship is pretty much accepted at their home but only thing is they cant get marry as Anjali has elder bro and sis..........

But thats fine..... as long as it is accepted from both side.......

Anjali was doing more talk today, but Kapil seems to be very shy as he doesnt speak out his feelings in front of everyone........ When his grand ma was praising him he was shying all the way!!!!!!!!!

Ohh....... I will write down essay on this......... Need to see clip again.....

Nivi, I m putting this video in NB section as there are few members do not check RKAB section and still they are fan of KANJALI

Edited by darshana23 - 15 years ago
deepa moris thumbnail
THANKS TO SBS FOR THIS NICE  AND CUTE VIDEO