Balika Vadhu

.::Lets play Comment-Caption::. *COTW*(pic#3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 3:44am | IP Logged
hellooosss  to  allTongueEmbarrassedits the  time  for>

but this time a little with added difference!Tongue wonder what that could be?Ermm its just that this time we will play around with caption/commentsTongueLOL

there will be a few pictures here!Tongue seeing them one has to write a caption or a comment or a question or whatever clicks in your mind,all related to the person in the pic
EmbarrassedTongue next member can reply with what click in the mind right after reading the above caption and than the captionising chain continues(kuuuu-chuk-chuk chuk <<<as a trainLOL)Tongue

its an open contest so everything is required to be done here itselfCoolTongueEmbarrassed

ooooo is it giving you a confugia,sorry if it does.
here is an example of how the cont beginsTongue:::

^if suppose this is the provided pic then first person starts with say>

1st person- sumitra what are you searching down?!guess not maasas reflectionLOL

and then second person may reply to the first comment adding another comment or the way you want to ,then comes the third person and then so on.but everything should be interrelated with the picture.

</|\-***-/|\>

so thats how it goes on.Tongueyou are free to use any language with suits you hindi or english or hinglish(mixture of twoLOL)or the way you want it to be.TongueEmbarrassedyou can even take the wordings from the showTongue

there would be
five (cut short to only three nowLOL)pictures to be introducedTongue a new picture to be introduced only after two pages of playing comment-caption with the first oneLOL so *here is the very first picture to start up with>
(all thanks to self.potrait for the pictures in the pic galTongueEmbarrassed)

Picture #1 (done!)

_|_!_|_ 

Picture #2 (done!)

_|_!_|_ 

Picture #3

just add a caption or comment which strikes you right after seeing her picture and the rest would continue.Tongue

ps-its just a mere fun game contest so please dont take anything seriously and also no using of swear words in your captions//comments,you see censor should not play any kind of their role hereROFLLOL

Edited by aditisilawat - 28 November 2008 at 12:47am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".::Lets play Comment-Caption::. *COTW*(pic#3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Vinisha-

IF-Dazzler

-Vinisha-

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Daadi sa [shotuing]- Where is my hair dye Angry...I want it...you people dont care of my things...my black hair dye and my false teeth is lost...AngryOuch
LOL

RT_vinisha....!Hug
living for...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
HeartRAJATHeartforeverDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

LOL

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Dadi-saa continues her rant : Hair dye aur false teeth to haath se gayi hi gayi .... Bhairav ! kal jab haat jaayega tab mhaare liye Ponds Age Miracle lekar aana !

LOL

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 12:04am | IP Logged
and bhairav no need to bring anything for your wifey!Angrypehle mere baalo ke liye kuch kar!!!Confused
ROFL

IndraDaga

IndraDaga

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 12:21am | IP Logged
bhairav sirf apni patni aur bahu ke baare mein sochta hai... abb pehle mere liye loreal ka hair color, naye daath leke aa warna.... Wink

ps: i guess i m going rite

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged
^yes you going rightTongue

aur  zara
dekho yeh mere safed baalo koh,Kaise tittar-bittar pade hai! koi toh kuch karooo!Angry

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Arre Bhairav............sun raha hai ya nahin.... dekh meri jhurriyon ko.....Kalyani Devi pe yeh bilkul nahin bhaata , haan !

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged

itne shubha ye press reporters hamari haweli me kaise ghuss aaye.....Angry

nice game aditi....well done...Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top