Stars back to work after a long break - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Stars back to work after a long break

The stars have gotten a long break thanks to the strike that started on the 1st of November. And while they had a good time, it's back to work for most now. But after all the relaxing and fun, many are finding it hard getting back into work mode (with extra hours to make up for lost time!) We caught up with a few stars to get their take on getting back to the grind.

Kinshuk Mahajan (Ranbir of Bidaai) :

Kinshuk recently bought a flat in Malad and spent most of his free time doing it up. He though is happy to get back to work and says, "It's great to get back to work after so many days. We used to shoot for 13-14 hours a day before but I'm sure we will have to increase the hours now." When he gets back the first thing he wants to do is show his co-stars how much he missed them. He says, "I'm going to hug all of them! Aur hamare set par jo mandir hai wahaan pray karoonga."

Smita Bansal (Sumitra in Balika) :

Smita is looking forward to working again and the drive home from the studios. She says, "I missed driving from my home to Vasai, where the sets are." Smita thinks that everyone is happy that the strike has come to an end and hopes that the work load won't increase too much. She says, "Considering the strike took place for an official reason I don't think our workload will increase too much."

Shubhangi Atre (Kasturi of Kasturi) :

Shubhangi feels that it will be a bit odd to face the camera after so many days and that it might take some time to get used to it again. However, she's sure that she won't have any problems of going back to memorizing lines. Shubhangi is really looking forward to getting back to work and says, "I've missed acting, especially the emotional scenes."

Siddharth Shukla (Shubh in Babul Ka Aangan) :

Siddharth made the most of the break by traveling and enjoying with his friends. But, he's done with that now and he can't wait to get back to the tight schedule and reciting lines. He says, "I'm really looking forward to facing the camera again. It's been a long time!" Although he says it will seem strange at first he's confident that things will be back to normal in a 2-3 days.

Avinash Mukherjee (Jagdish of Balika):

Avinash had the time to catch up with his friends and even attend school regularly! But, he missed shooting and is sure that he won't have a problem facing the camera again. He says, "Ek rehearsal karoonga fir koi problem nahi hogi. Script ke dialogues class ke lessons se easy hain, buss ek baar padho aura a jaate hain."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/November/News_20081120_103

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Thursday, November 20, 2008

• The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSky

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stars back to work after a long break - Article" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flute

IF-Dazzler

flute

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 3:32am | IP Logged
    thankx for sharing.
    i am specially  happy to read Avinash's article.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top