Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

CeruleanSky

IF-Rockerz

CeruleanSky

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nibbles

Not looking forward to Dadisa's reaction.Ouch

Will she lock Sugna up like she did with Anandi or be more mellow seeing as Sugna's her own granddaughter?Confused

Sad to hear Pratap will die - no doubt Bhairav will be blamed for not having done the Gauna earlier.

Plus side is with one widow track in the family they'll be unlikely to kill Jaggu as well.

Yup , this is ejactly what hit me... oh no , now Ive got Javed Jaaffrey's bhoot from Salaam Namaste
Dadi-saa will go mental at Bhairav and Sumitra.... not to mention Sugna herself

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking News & Latest Info! (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Pinky--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Pinky--

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Really cant imagine what Dadi is going to do with Bhairav, Sumitra and Sughna.  Poor Sughna she will really be in a bad state. 

Dadi Sa will be happy about Gehna, but will Gehna be able to bear the child or will she face the same fate as Jamuna.

-Vinisha-

IF-Dazzler

-Vinisha-

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhawna_dhunna

Originally posted by vinisha_RAJAT

Huh aditi I think Yew getting confused...Or i am..ConfusedOuch

Coz in the interview avika said that she wud be having her exams soon so i think that was offscreen..Confused...Besides that they were telling that avinash and others wud help her.Tongue

I dunno about the serial if der is something going on,lyk anandi will continue her studies in serial, coz i dun watch it dat Much..Smile...Hmmmm i think that was all about avika's exams n not serial..D'oh

RT_vinisha....!Hug
living for...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
HeartRAJATHeartforeverDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

hey rajat ,this side bhawna-i am new to this forum.
i am a huge fan of balika vadhu and mohe rang de.
so i always try to gather optimum information about these two shows.
yaar actually i watched the episode on aaj tak and firstly i thought the same what you are saying that its avika exams but when the reporter said that-anadi apne exams degi auri uske bapu sa aur uske sasu ma aur jagiya uska sath degein ,dadisa se choop ke.then i sent my earlier post.
but may be you are right.
but actually i want this to happen cause anandi is the female lead of the show ,who is very intelligent so i think this will happen.
let us see.
hope strike will over soon.

Ummm am Vinisha..Big smile...O OKies welCum tO da forum Hun! Tongue

Oh Okay...Ya That was kinda confusing...lets see hat happens actually in the serial...Tongue

RT_vinisha....!Hug
living for...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
HeartRAJATHeartforeverDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top