strangers in love- COMPLETED (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 5

OMG....this Bagi sure has some kind of inferiority complex - and her jealousy has reached its heights....ippo-vey ippidi naa after marriage epidi?? She would be very doubtful if any woman were to even apporach Mugun on casual basis.

If he has a secretary then she might even ring a hundred times just to find out abt Mugun's whereabouts that too if Bagi feels the secretary is a pretty chick - she might even check him out in the office too..!! 

Mugun thinks twice before you decide to settle down with this woman - only God can save you pa..!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "strangers in love- COMPLETED (Page 7)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 6

Thanks Nallu for both chapters 5 and 6 respectively. Nice going....

I think this Bagi is a spoilt brat and she thinks the world is under her feet. Why can't she just have her coffee and leave the place with her fiance?? Boys are noted to be mischievous so its best to ignore their remarks instead of going all out trying to drill sense into them....she might even get into trouble if she touches the wrong nerve. I think she shd be taught a lesson for having such a big mouth.

Everything seems so interesting and amazing to Mugun now....but lets see what happens once he has tied the knot - I think he is going to face a lot more discomfort marrying this woman...unless Nallu decides otherwise...!!!. 

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

CHAPTER 6

Thanks Nallu for both chapters 5 and 6 respectively. Nice going.... thank u

I think this Bagi is a spoilt brat and she thinks the world is under her feet. Why can't she just have her coffee and leave the place with her fiance?? Boys are noted to be mischievous so its best to ignore their remarks instead of going all out trying to drill sense into them....she might even get into trouble if she touches the wrong nerve. I think she shd be taught a lesson for having such a big mouth.

some hard things in life change ppl like tat u will see her very soft side soon

Everything seems so interesting and amazing to Mugun now....but lets see what happens once he has tied the knot - I think he is going to face a lot more discomfort marrying this woman...unless Nallu decides otherwise...!!!. 

i have decided otherwise chechi its will be full blown romance

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 07 December 2008 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
aish me ektaEmbarrassed

i have never seen her any of serials fully since nothing has ended so farROFL

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Chapter 7

Nothing much in this chapter except Mugun revealing to Bhagi that he did have a no. of girlfriends but non on a serious note....making Bhagi to "float in the air" and glad to be his chosen lady.!!

hmmm....so they decided to go to the beach...but how come they can't go for a drink in a restaurant or a hotel??? Strange world and strange ppl....no  wonder its called "Strangers in love." Is Bhagi scared of water or afraid to wet her clothes..???

Thanks Nallu...keep going girl..!!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Nallu, nice chapters da 6 & 7.  Mugun rombe romantic thaan Embarrassed. Good going gal. Waiting for the next chapter.

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 08 December 2008 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Chapter 7

Nothing much in this chapter except Mugun revealing to Bhagi that he did have a no. of girlfriends but non on a serious note....making Bhagi to "float in the air" and glad to be his chosen lady.!!LOL

hmmm....so they decided to go to the beach...but how come they can't go for a drink in a restaurant or a hotel??? Strange world and strange ppl....no  wonder its called "Strangers in love." Is Bhagi scared of water or afraid to wet her clothes..??? afriad to wet clothes before marriageTongue

Thanks Nallu...keep going girl..!! thanks sue chechiWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top