Frequent Posters

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
aish me ekta😳

i have never seen her any of serials fully since nothing has ended so far🀣
Sue Nair thumbnail
Chapter 7

Nothing much in this chapter except Mugun revealing to Bhagi that he did have a no. of girlfriends but non on a serious note....making Bhagi to "float in the air" and glad to be his chosen lady.!!

hmmm....so they decided to go to the beach...but how come they can't go for a drink in a restaurant or a hotel??? Strange world and strange ppl....no  wonder its called "Strangers in love." Is Bhagi scared of water or afraid to wet her clothes..???

Thanks Nallu...keep going girl..!!

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nallu, nice chapters da 6 & 7.  Mugun rombe romantic thaan 😳. Good going gal. Waiting for the next chapter.
sankadevi30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Chapter 7

Nothing much in this chapter except Mugun revealing to Bhagi that he did have a no. of girlfriends but non on a serious note....making Bhagi to "float in the air" and glad to be his chosen lady.!!πŸ˜†

hmmm....so they decided to go to the beach...but how come they can't go for a drink in a restaurant or a hotel??? Strange world and strange ppl....no  wonder its called "Strangers in love." Is Bhagi scared of water or afraid to wet her clothes..??? afriad to wet clothes before marriageπŸ˜›

Thanks Nallu...keep going girl..!! thanks sue chechiπŸ˜‰

sankadevi30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani19

Nallu, nice chapters da 6 & 7.  Mugun rombe romantic thaan 😳. Good going gal. Waiting for the next chapter.

thanks vaniπŸ˜ƒ
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Woh me first....coming soon with da comments da ekta πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nallu, so sweet and nice chapter da... I enjoy reading it

Sue Nair thumbnail
Yes just like wat Vani said I too enjoyed this chapter...great job Nallu.πŸ‘ 

As wat Sasi has observed Bagi is very much in love with Mugun...its very obvious that she has totally fallen for this guy. I hope this Mugun is a clean fellow and doesn't disappoint Bagi...coz in a way she is quite innocent.

What if he has a dark secret and how is Bagi going to tackle this once she is married to him?? Let's pray that Allah, Jesus and Krsna saves her from having to go thru such a heartbreak..!!πŸ˜ƒ
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ awwn.....poor Rathi!  Those relatives arggg 😑😑...they are always the trouble makers...they should be blessing her.....i.e. pathinaarum petru peru vaazhvu valgannu πŸ˜›!  

But truely, although she is hot headed, what underlies her is a kind heart πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› .  It was soo kind of her to not waste the money on a grand wedding and to donate it.  Mugunth too is a gem of a man!  He'll never hurt her feelings........

Great Chapter Ekta....i can forsee something here!  

Can't wait for da next chapter........girl, thanks sooooooo much for posting two chapters today da.......πŸ€—
Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 15 years ago