Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
enna dhaan nadakudhu.........avan othukalainu sollalaiya appo!!! please come back & clear me daa nalls.she luks like avasara kudukkai,avunga parents enna nadandhudhunu soldradhukulla ava mudivu pannitaala avan kattikalainu!!!!
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey nallu, story is superb so farπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Love the names of the hero and heroine.

Veda, i was reminded of sangeedha swarangal tooπŸ˜ƒ.

Keep rocking nallu πŸ˜ƒ
sankadevi30 thumbnail
i will post next chap soonπŸ˜‰
Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😲 gosh nallu ... indha story yenngeyo ketha nyabagam daa ... 😳😳😳

Excellent choice of Karthi and Nayantara ... super poratham πŸ‘πŸ‘  I like the story very much daa. Especially the ngt call 😳😳 urrmmm annal so romantic daa chellam. one ngt call whole ngt acci polereke?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Aww sweet story naa .... avaludan waiting for ur next chapter 😍
Sue Nair thumbnail
A great start off Nallu....enna just by one look Mugundan and Bagi have become sleepless?? Appa...idhu thaana what they call magnectic attraction from the balcony..??? Keep going Nallu.....
Sue Nair thumbnail
So Mugun has confessed that he is all out to marry Bagi...now Bagi will have faster heart beats....can't eat or sleep and cannot concentrate on her daily chores. Is she studying or working....??

They say marriages are made in heaven...coz all these while she has not been keen on other proposals until she set her eyes on  Mugun.....all the best to Bagi...

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

A great start off Nallu....enna just by one look Mugundan and Bagi have become sleepless?? Appa...idhu thaana what they call magnectic attraction from the balcony..??? Keep going Nallu.....

magnetic attraction from the balcony??? 😲😲😲 πŸ€£ This is why i love u so much chechi πŸ˜‰ You're the best in describing situations πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi nallu, it so sweet chapter da... keep rocking gal...
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vani19

Hi nallu, it so sweet chapter da... keep rocking gal...

Vani...Nallu romba rock pennunaa...Chennai collapse pennidum that too indhe rainny season-le...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: netra_rama

magnetic attraction from the balcony??? 😲😲😲 πŸ€£ This is why i love u so much chechi πŸ˜‰ You're the best in describing situations πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Romba praise pennnathingo...apporam Malaysia adidum.πŸ˜‰...how abt your balcony??...magnetic attraction eppidi oduthu...???🀣 I love you too da...πŸ€—