Posted: 15 years ago
That's what 'I' said on Orkut about Rahul and Monica:

When Payal came back she had told him Monica was married. The cooling off started right then. He won't stand up to Abu Salem. And they have for the record "already washed clothes in the bathroom".

So I think Monica played her hand badly.

And they have for the record "already washed clothes in the bathroom".
dint got u???

I wish I could tell, but I believe I have made myself clear enough. Anyway too many people raise issues of ethics etc. if I talk about what was not revealed on the show but is common knowledge and would be in circulation in about 3-4 months, by word of mouth till some news paper or tabloid picks it up.

They still had to keep the mics on. And the producers would turn off the water so they couldn't mask the sound effects! :) So yes, everyone knows there.

Did they just wash clothes in the bathroom or anything more than ????

I will get into trouble :)

Sorry i m posting this without taking permission from 'I'. Mods Please delete this Topic if it is wrong. Just want to share the info.

From the post, it seems that "washing clothes in the bathroom with somebody" is BB slang for engaging in the physical act of love. πŸ˜›
Now, are we shocked?
i just posted that in another topic..

anyone can guess what 'I' wants to say πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ManaliS

i just posted that in another topic..

anyone can guess what 'I' wants to say πŸ˜›
kaya kaya batto batto...😳
Originally posted by immunoblot

From the post, it seems that "washing clothes in the bathroom with somebody" is BB slang for engaging in the physical act of love. πŸ˜›
Now, are we shocked?

Yes... most of us know what it means... didn't Rahul mention it to Sambhaman once?? maybe not that clearly but he gave her a hint... πŸ˜‰ 

And I am shocked... not about "washing clothes" part... but out of all Rahul???😲😲😲 I thought he swings other way  or maybe this was also part of his purpose to prove that he is not what media has portrayed him to be... afterall he came there to clean his image.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by purva

Yes... most of us know what it means... didn't Rahul mention it to Sambhaman once?? maybe not that clearly but he gave her a hint... πŸ˜‰ 

And I am shocked... not about "washing clothes" part... but out of all Rahul???😲😲😲 I thought he swings other way  or maybe this was also part of his purpose to prove that he is not what media has portrayed him to be... afterall he came there to clean his image.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Purva... I wanted to write this too... par phir maine aaj ke liye mahajunk ko kaafi bash kar diya hai... Isliye, I left the question open. πŸ˜›

I was actually wondering whether Mahajunk every washed clothes with anyone other than Payaliya and Donica. Ashu, Zulfi, Raja... someone else perhaps... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by purva

And clean his clothes by washingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now, are we shocked?

It looks like this 'I' visits this section because we have been using this term even when Payal and Rahul washed clothes in bathroom.

Nothing is shocking this season.
So all the ppl who were saying how can u guys say it ....u guys say anythign for Rahul..Ya right. Now here is ur proof. It comes from some1 who sees them 24x7 and hears everyhting. My god if I was in the production team..I would ve ran away than listening to his weird voices...pukey

Purva... I wanted to write this too... par phir maine aaj ke liye mahajunk ko kaafi bash kar diya hai... Isliye, I left the question open. πŸ˜›

I was actually wondering whether Mahajunk every washed clothes with anyone other than Payaliya and Donica. Ashu, Zulfi, Raja... someone else perhaps... πŸ˜†

I didn't bash rahul yesterday... so my quota for today is still open.. πŸ˜›

Washing clothes with Raja is out of question... didn't you see how mad he got at mere mention of the word by Ashu... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and Rahul was afraid of Raja for sure... baki auron ka kuch bol nahi sakte... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†